Jesteśmy mistrzami!
Wij zijn de kampioenen!
Biz şampiyon oldu!
Wir sind die Champions!
Мы чемпионы!
I hope that this damn translator didn't do any fault :/
Thanks for game, good game. :smile:

Congratulations My Little Pwnies!

It was a well organized (thanks to captain lust), and entertaining tournament. I enjoyed it very much. Looking forward to see the second one. =)

Also, if you're looking for 5-a-side matches, feel free to contact me anytime. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ftw!

OK, well I guess the 3rd 4th playoff never got played. Not to worry but I think this thread is overdue for the chop.

A much belated *congratulations* is in order for "My Little Pwnies". They played a great tournament, beating 4 teams, to finish in 1st place. The final was a hard fought 11-9 thriller and they earned every bit of their victory.

Winners (cue fireworks etc. :razz:):

mylittlepwniesbannerfin.png

My Little Pwnies
Harlequin (22nd), Morii (IG), LordWilly (IG), Wezyk (WV), Astinus (AB), Pandemona (CoR), Garic (AB), lezard (22nd)

Also, well done to "Millers", who came second after fighting through the qualifying round and winning 4 games to reach the final. Join 3rd place goes to "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" and "In honour of black corsair team".

Now that the tournament is over, the community can look forward to the Nations Cup and other events.

I hope everyone enjoyed the 5-a-side tournament - I'd like to thank all the teams and players who took part, for making it a great success. I don't intend to run the tournament again, personally, however the framework is now all in place. So if anyone wishes to run it again in the future, it should be quite simple, as the only necessary work would be administrative.

I'll leave the thread stickied, for a few days, so that the champions can revel in some glory. Thanks, once again.

Winner ! :razz:  Also kudos to Baldrider , that formed and raised the team .

And Good job with the event , Lust m very well organized. 

Cya all in Fire and Sword .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom