Native Completed European Native Mixed 5-a-side - Winners: "My Little Pwnies"

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
5304559704_1de2bff8b7_o.png
5286096220_5e5029a96a_o.png
Thanks to our sponsor Battlegrounds.eu, you can now PM me to request a free teamspeak channel for your team. Also, donate to [email protected] on paypal and keep the TS alive so it can keep doing nice things :smile:.

Greetings Taleworlds Warbonnets, ("Warbanders" - Spell Check :razz:),

I, captain lust (you may know me as the one that killed you that time), have decided that with all this highly competitive clannery, in the Native Pro League, a less strenuous tournament is what the community needs. And so generous am I, that I will be organising the whole thing. You're welcome  :wink:.

The premise of this tournament is unique, in that it is entirely separate from the clan system. Teams may not contain more than 2 players from the same clan. The reasons for this are twofold: 1) It adds spice - match results have become far too predictable 2) It (hopefully) will strengthen the community, as a whole, popping some of the clan bubbles.

Matches will be a little different than what most of you are used to. Games will be 5 a side, with class restrictions: 2 infantry, 2 archers/crossbowmen and 1 cavalry. The cavalryman is not required to take a horse, nor are the footmen restricted from picking up crossbows or mounting horses. It is recommended that teams take regular screenshots, to provide any evidence of suspected foul play. Matches will be 10 rounds long, on one map (5 rounds each way), until the quarter finals and beyond, which will be 20 rounds over two maps. Refer to the rules below, for detailed information.

Or it might be a big disaster and everyone will realise why they didn't want to play with any other clans, in the first place.

5286096236_8b910afb0a_o.png

xfire_icon.gif
xfire: captainlust
steam_icon.gif
steam: captain_of_lust
taleworlds.gif
Taleworlds PM: click here

5285498459_c3ae135446_o.png

All Rules are subject to change but every change will be posted in this thread, and kept in the changelog below.

Signing Up:
Each team submission should include:
  • Team name (this can be changed later, if you can't think of a good one)
  • List of team members, including their associated clans (preferably a list of the clans they've been in). - Maximum of 8, and no more than 2 from the same clan, in any team. If you need to change, add or remove any members, just send me a PM - no problem. However, you will not be able to make changes, after the deadline (29/01/2011).
  • Name and contact details of the team representative (steam or xfire preferred to forum PMs)
  • (Optional) Name and contact details of a secondary team representative
  • Confirmation that your team agrees with, and approves of, THE RULES

The number of teams participating in the tournament will be rounded down to the nearest power of 2. Any submissions after this will have to compete in a preliminary playoff stage, along with the latest submissions before the nearest rounded down power of two. For instance, if 17 teams have applied, team 17 will play team 16 - in a pre-tournament playoff. If 21 teams applied, then teams 12-21 (inclusive) would all have to fight in a pre-tournament play off.

Teams may also submit a banner, which will be included in the official tournament Banner Pack. Dimensions (in pixels) should be 170x442. Any banners outside of this range will be scaled and cropped to fit.

Team Regulations:
  • Teams are not required to be from Europe, but no team will be required to play on any servers outside of Europe.
  • Each team may consist of up to 8 players. However, you may wish to take less, as the matches are only 5 a side.
  • No more than 2 players, from any one clan, may be in a team together. Obviously, there are workarounds to this but if I judge that any team setup is not "in the spirit" of the tournament, I will ask that it dissemble.
  • Teams may not add or remove players, after the submission deadline 22/01/2011. However, if teams wish to add or remove players after submission, just get the team rep to send me a PM. "Bloody good reason" preferred but not required.
  • Each team must have a designated representative (rep). Please pick someone who is a familiar face in the community or, at least, has something resembling competent organisational skills. This person doesn't have to be your leader in battle, nor is he required to play in every match.
  • The rep will be responsible for dealing with myself and other team reps. He should be the one organising matches and shouting about rule breaks. I don't want to see this thread filled with flame wars and whole-teams arguing.

Match Rules (Before the quarter finals):
  • Combat Speed: Normal, Friendly Fire: 100%, Round Duration: 10 minutes, Game type: Battle, Gold: All set to 100%, Spectator Settings: Locked to team members view (obviously no bots or polls)
  • Matches will be 10 rounds long, played on one map. Spawns and factions will be switched, after 5 rounds.
  • Rounds resulting in a draw will be replayed
  • Matches will be 5 a side, with each team comprised of 1 cavalry, 2 infantry and 2 crossbowmen/Arch3rs . There are no equipment restrictions, within these classes and teams are more than welcome to exchange equipment with each other. However, any team, judged or proven to have broken these rules, will be punished very harshly. Normally, they will forfeit the match.
  • Matches should be played on one server only. Be reasonable and try to settle on a server that is fair. If you want to use the official tournament server, let me know and I will book you a session. If both teams decide they want to play two legs of a one-map, 10 round game, on different servers, who am I to stop them...
  • If a server cannot be agreed upon, for a match, come to me and I will make a judgement. More often than not, I will force you to use the official server. Location pending...
  • Maps/factions will be randomly generated by me, from the list of included maps and factions. Picked by me :razz:. There are no restrictions on faction occurrence (i.e. the same faction could come up against itself).
  • The winner will be the team with the most rounds won, at the end of the match.
  • Substitutes are only allowed at the spawn and faction switch, the map change and at the start of sudden death. Teams are allowed to have one player rejoin once, in every five round leg. If a second player drops, or the same player drops again, they may not rejoin and must wait as a spectator, until the end of the 5 round leg.
  • In the event of an overall draw, the match will go to sudden death. In sudden death, a team will have been randomly predetermined to play as team 1, and the next team to win a round will go through.
  • The map must be reset for spawn and faction switches, as well as sudden death.
  • No glitches. If you think it might be a glitch, don't do it because I will use my discretion. And I'm harsh. A few pointers include: No using carts to jump on any rooves, you may go on the big roof, by the back gate on village but you may not camp on the balcony, that can be dropped onto, overlooking the barn. You may not glitch inside buildings (usage of doors, however, is permitted as usual). Do not go on the sheets, in village, that cover the cushion area. This thread has some more pointers - http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,143760.0.html

Match Rules (Quarter finals onwards):
red=different to the pre-quarter final match rules
  • Combat Speed: Normal, Friendly Fire: 100%, Round Duration: 10 minutes, Game type: Battle, Gold: All set to 100%, Spectator Settings: Locked to team members view (obviously no bots or polls)
  • Matches will be 20 rounds long, played over two maps. Each map will be 10 rounds, spawns and factions will be switched, after 5 rounds.
  • Matches will be 5 a side, with each team comprised of 1 cavalry, 2 infantry and 2 crossbowmen/Arch3rs. There are no equipment restrictions, within these classes and teams are more than welcome to exchange equipment with each other. However, any team, judged or proven to have broken these rules, will be punished very harshly. Normally, they will forfeit the match.
  • Matches may be played on multiple servers. If you want to use the official tournament server, let me know and I will book you a session.
  • If a server cannot be agreed upon, for a match, come to me and I will make a judgement. More often than not, I will force you to use the official server. Location pending...
  • Maps/factions will be randomly generated by me, from the list of included maps and factions. Picked by me :razz:. The same map will not come up twice, however there are no restrictions on faction occurrence (i.e. the same faction could come up against itself).
  • The winner will be the team with the most rounds won, at the end of the match.
  • Substitutes are only allowed at the spawn and faction switch, the map change and at the start of sudden death. Teams are allowed to have one player rejoin once, in every five round leg. If a second player drops, or the same player drops again, they may not rejoin and must wait as a spectator, until the end of the 5 round leg.
  • In the event of an overall draw, the match will go to sudden death. In sudden death, a team will have been randomly predetermined to play as team 1, and the next team to win a round will go through.
  • The map must be reset for spawn and faction switches, as well as sudden death.
  • I intend to attend both of the semi finals and the final. Keep me in touch, when scheduling.
  • No glitches. If you think it might be a glitch, don't do it because I will use my discretion. And I'm harsh. A few pointers include: No using carts to jump on any rooves, you may go on the big roof, by the back gate on village but you may not camp on the balcony, that can be dropped onto, overlooking the barn. You may not glitch inside buildings (usage of doors, however, is permitted as usual). Do not go on the sheets, in village, that cover the cushion area. This thread has some more pointers - http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,143760.0.html

Tournament Rules:
  • The competition will be a pure knockout tournament, no second chances. If numbers are an issue, there may be an initial group stage, to reach a nice power of 2. The schedule will be posted, after the sign up phase.
  • Up to, and including the quarter finals, teams will be responsible for scheduling and playing their own matches. From the semi finals onwards, I will be attending every match and will, therefore, need to be involved in the scheduling process.
  • The winners of the tournament will be the team that progresses to the Grand Final, and triumphs over their opponents
  • I, captain lust, will have the final say. This tournament isn't to prove, or decide anything and it's a lot simpler if I review any disputes myself. It is recommended that every team takes regular screenshots (or records), throughout each of their matches. This will be useful as evidence in any disputes.
  • Any suspected breach of the Team Regulations, Tournament or Match Rules should be met with immediate confrontation and should be reported to me as soon as possible, preferably by your team rep. Any team that keeps quiet about friendly fire being set to the wrong percentage (for example), and then complains after they lose, will have their protests ignored.
  • Ignorance of the rules is not an excuse, either. Don't try it.
  • All fixtures, map and faction choices and sudden death team 1s (see match rules) will be randomly generated.

Map List:
  • 1 - Field by the river
  • 2 - Nord Town
  • 3 - Port Assault
  • 4 - Ruined Fort
  • 5 - Ruins
  • 6 - Snowy Village
  • 7 - Village

Faction List:
  • 1 - Nords
  • 2 - Rhodoks
  • 3 - Sarranids
  • 4 - Swadia
  • 5 - Vaegirs

Rule Changelog:
  • 23/12/10 - Round duration changed to 10 minutes for all matches
  • 24/12/10 - Team submissions have now been changed to require each team to submit information about the current clans of their members, preferably including a list of their previous clans as well.
  • 25/12/10 - Khergits have been added to the faction list.
  • 25/12/10 - Rule Added: Khergit teams must always be comprised of 2 Horse Archers and 3 Lancers
  • 28/12/10 - Rule Added: The number of teams participating in the tournament will be rounded down to the nearest power of 2. Any submissions after this will have to compete in a preliminary playoff stage, along with the latest submissions before the nearest rounded down power of two. For instance, if 17 teams have applied, team 17 will play team 16 - in a pre-tournament playoff. If 21 teams applied, then teams 12-21 (inclusive) would all have to fight in a pre-tournament play off.
  • 29/12/10 - Khergits removed from the list of available factions
  • 29/12/10 - Khergit-specific rules have been removed.
  • 29/12/10 - Rule Added: All fixtures, map and faction choices and sudden death team 1s (see match rules) will be randomly generated.
  • 02/01/11 - Teams may not add or remove players, after the submission deadline 22/01/2011. However, if teams wish to add or remove players after submission, just get the team rep to send me a PM. "Bloody good reason" preferred but not required.
  • Maps and factions re-ordered alphabetically and numbered, for random number generation.
  • 30/01/11 - Rule Added: No glitches. If you think it might be a glitch, don't do it because I will use my discretion. And I'm harsh. A few pointers include: No using carts to jump on any rooves, you may go on the big roof, by the back gate on village but you may not camp on the balcony, that can be dropped onto, overlooking the barn. You may not glitch inside buildings (usage of doors, however, is permitted as usual). Do not go on the sheets, in village, that cover the cushion area. This thread has some more pointers - http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,143760.0.html
  • 30/01/2011 - Teams are allowed to have one player rejoin once, in every five round leg. If a second player drops, or the same player drops again, they may not rejoin and must wait as a spectator, until the end of the 5 round leg.

5285498467_e6b1d89d18_o.png

5349255855_8a3496fa4b_t.jpg
Team ID: 1
Team Name: Sarosu's Puppies
Team Members: captain lust (CoR), Husita (Bohemian), m1tchell23 (clanless fellow), relaX (Bohemian), Coffee n smokes (22nd), Varadin, (OL), Technoviking (Shieldings), Sarosu (CoR)
Team Rep:
taleworlds.gif
Taleworlds PM: Sarosu,
xfire_icon.gif
xfire: Sarosu,
steam_icon.gif
steam: Sarosu
Secondary Rep:
taleworlds.gif
Taleworlds PM: captain lust,
xfire_icon.gif
xfire: captainlust,
steam_icon.gif
steam: captain_of_lust

5378376888_ba8cd5c63f_t.jpg
Team ID: 2
Team Name: WeMad
Team Members: Inox (CoR), Mulek (CoR), Blixn (ZHG), Vermin (ZHG), McBeverage (Hoboknights), WEe (none), Cora (none), Hygat (none (I think))
Team Rep:
taleworlds.gif
Taleworlds PM: inox_ionizer,
xfire_icon.gif
xfire: sindrehp91
Secondary Rep:
taleworlds.gif
Taleworlds PM: Mulek,
xfire_icon.gif
xfire: panmulek

5355525378_5edd67d01a_t.jpg
Team ID: 3
Team Name: The Dead'uns
Team Members: Murigrim (clanless fellow), Xulis (clanless fellow), Bigboa (clanless fellow), Raven (clanless fellow), Best (NH), Ragnar (NH), Guz (IL), Shemaforash (IL)
Team Rep:
taleworlds.gif
Taleworlds PM: murigrim,
steam_icon.gif
steam: murigrim
Secondary Rep:
steam_icon.gif
steam: xulis

5376535198_179961684c_t.jpg
Team ID: 4
Team Name: No Life NL
Team Members:Broomstick (22nd), Henk (22nd), Blead (Shieldings), Renko (OLL), Exceeding Arrow (Shieldings), Morrolan (OLL), MaHuD (CoR) (still looking for a good Benelux archer)
Team Rep:
taleworlds.gif
Taleworlds PM: BoomstickS3000,
steam_icon.gif
steam: BoomstickS3000
Secondary Rep:
taleworlds.gif
Taleworlds PM: Renneko,
steam_icon.gif
steam: renko

5398025725_8d44aa292b_t.jpg
Team ID: 5
Team Name: My Little Pwnies
Team Members: Harlequin (22nd), Morii (IG), LordWilly (IG), Wezyk (WV), Astinus (AB), Pandemona (CoR), Garic (AB), lezard (22nd)
Team Rep:
taleworlds.gif
Taleworlds PM:Harlequin,
steam_icon.gif
steam: fragar

5376059430_b200b8b46e_t.jpg
Team ID: 6
Team Name: N.A.A.S...&B  (North American All-Stars...and Blacktide)
Team Members: Mad_Dawg (Balion), Blacktide (Clanless Brit), Scott Ray (Clanless Yank), Beer (PRT), Mr.X (PRT), LordHasek (nK), John (KoA), Kherven (Midnight Watchmen)
Team Rep:
taleworlds.gif
Taleworlds PM: Mad_Dawg
Secondary Rep:
taleworlds.gif
Taleworlds PM: Blacktide

5349297077_b8d7d8dc2c_t.jpg
Team ID: 7
Team Name: The Jehovah's Witnesses
Team Members: Marcus (CoR), Ecuyer_Morsay (RDB), Scramoi (EDT), Khan (Samurai), Dageur (EDT), Ecuyer_Alan (RDB), Ryurk (DFD)
Team Rep:
taleworlds.gif
Taleworlds PM: arsenic_vengeur (Marcus),
steam_icon.gif
steam: mandreu1983
Secondary Rep:
taleworlds.gif
Taleworlds PM: QBDU07,
steam_icon.gif
steam: Morsay

5428417038_d1142c70ec_t.jpg
Team ID: 8
Team Name: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Team Members: Araf (RRush), Son_Kel (RRush), CrimeLord (RN), bambama (3OA), AltaiR (3OA), Ronin (KOS), Sworder (Calaquendi), PanWFP (AG)
Team Rep:
taleworlds.gif
Taleworlds PM: Araf,
steam_icon.gif
steam: goodbyecrimsonsky
Secondary Rep:
taleworlds.gif
Taleworlds PM: Son_Kel,
steam_icon.gif
steam: anka106

Team ID: 9
Team Name: The F... of the Ring
Team Members: ARAGORN (BD), GIMLI (Swadia), LEGOLAS (Swadia), ELROND (BD), GANDALF (no clan)
Team Rep:
taleworlds.gif
PM: Oliveran,
steam_icon.gif
steam: Mil_Oliveran
Secondary Rep:
taleworlds.gif
PM: Habbla,
steam_icon.gif
steam: Habbla

Team ID: 10
Team Name: The Hooligans
Team Members: Allers (Dracul), ManOfWar (ATS), Hudson (Remnants of Stratia), DeafeningFlood (Royal Order), Guardian (ATS), templar (alpha)
Team Rep:
taleworlds.gif
Taleworlds PM: Philisoraptor,
steam_icon.gif
steam: ShadowM5

5398626848_6f95cb913b_t.jpg
Team ID: 11
Team Name: A Fine Collection of Sporting Gentlemen
Team Members: Bjordhinn (clanless fellow), chaw00t (22nd), chimp (irc://), Davee (Einherjar), Eirikur/Turanien (Shieldings), TheNarrator (OLL), Urist (22nd) and Weren (irc://)
Team Rep:
taleworlds.gif
Taleworlds PM: TheNarrator
Secondary Rep:
taleworlds.gif
Taleworlds PM: chaw00t,
steam_icon.gif
steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198019214969

5366349261_aba9af536e_t.jpg
Team ID: 12
Team Name: The Tyrants
Team Members: Arch3r (CoR), Plazek (22nd), Smuggler (Boh), SCGavin (IG), Faranox (HOBO), CalenLoki (FotG), Marnid
Team Rep:
taleworlds.gif
Taleworlds PM: SCGavin,
xfire_icon.gif
xfire: commandergavin,
steam_icon.gif
steam: SCGavin
Secondary Rep:
taleworlds.gif
Taleworlds PM: Arch3r,
xfire_icon.gif
xfire: lycanpilgrim,
steam_icon.gif
steam: Arch3rNL

Team ID: 13
Team Name: Team TK
Team Members: Godnoken (Einherjar), Lord_T (Einherjar), Guz (IL), Shock (IL), Razer (IG)
Team Rep:
taleworlds.gif
Taleworlds PM: Godnoken,
steam_icon.gif
steam: strille612

Team ID: 14
Team Name: Epileptic Squirrels
Team Members: Leroy, Jazora (Swadia), Bloodreaver, Phoenix234, Apsod, HornyLemon - (still seeking players - cav or inf.)
Team Rep:
taleworlds.gif
Taleworlds PM: xombie5,
steam_icon.gif
steam: ross_clunis

5398626902_47386cdc3a_t.jpg
Team ID: 15
Team Name: Infernal Babies
Team Members: Hell_Combine(DRZ), Chekan(DRZ), HarroK(-), Alehandro_fon_Kableo(IK), Sword(T), Yauzi(T), Wanderbraun(IK)
Team Rep:
taleworlds.gif
Taleworlds PM: Hell Combine,
steam_icon.gif
steam: hellcombine,
email.gif
email: [email protected]

5412704593_4bc703657f_t.jpg
Team ID: 16
Team Name: Manowar
Team Members: GADzilkin(DRZ), Kruk(DRZ), Bogatyr(VRNG), Gan(WARBAND), Logmir(GH), STRELOK(T), KirilWolf(aD), Kersak(VRNG)
Team Rep:
taleworlds.gif
Taleworlds PM: Hell Combine,
steam_icon.gif
steam: hellcombine,
email.gif

5401049859_476606fdd0_t.jpg
Team ID: 17
Team Name: Death in Fire
Team Members: Nitros(DRZ), krech(DRZ), Gameover(RG), ilich(-), Donskoi(T), RivaL(Invisible), Arso(T), Gitarist(-)
Team Rep: Nitros
icq.png
skype.png
Secondary Rep:  ilich
icq.png
skype.png

5428472226_9a12ea539b_t.jpg
Team ID: 18
Team Name: Midsummer
Team Members: Ragnar(VRNG), Cacke(VS), Ariy(VS), DobermAn(WH), GIDROMONAX(VRNG), Terc0n(-)
Team Rep: Ragna
skype.png
Secondary Rep:
taleworlds.gif
Taleworlds PM: lVSl_Ariy,
steam_icon.gif
steam: dron_ariy,
skype.png
email.gif

5398025807_4b001c16c3_t.jpg
Team ID: 19
Team Name: Wild Caramels
Team Members: Saint(VRNG), Superman(DRZ), Mendosa(WARBAND), Dovmont(WARBAND), Argentum(-), Markiz_Leopold(MB), KiCk(T)
Team Rep: Dovmont
skype.png
email.gif

5398025825_0e5b3a593e_t.jpg
Team ID: 20
Team Name: Team Immortal Pirates
Team Members: Alex_71(BT), Gray_Li(Invisible), Moon(Invisible), Annasir(T), Nezon(RG), Buldog(BT), Leprikon(VS), Lotrus(VS)
Team Rep: Alex_71
skype.png

Team ID: 21
Team Name: In honour of BlackCorsair team
Team Members: NAVARA(ВТ), KA3AK(ВТ), Cesar(RG), Glad(-), RaGe(aD), Senik(RS), Witch(VS)
Team Rep: NAVARA
icq.png
skype.png

5398627034_bc4c321c5a_t.jpg
Team ID: 22
Team Name: Black Aper
Team Members: Enrage(BT), Militant_Nigga(BT), KOROL_KABAN(KABAN), Orizon(KABAN), Salah-ad-Din(Invisible), Jaime_Lannister(T), BrianBoru(Invisible)
Team Rep: Enrage
icq.png
skype.png

5398025915_f3611c1b95_t.jpg
Team ID: 23
Team Name: Kingdom of Sparta
Team Members: Sojetsu(aD), War(aD), KpuBopyk(LH), NOkeyBoard(-), Salat(-), VaShe(VS/RS), BoGuN(LH/RS), Max(-)
Team Rep:
taleworlds.gif
Taleworlds PM: Sojetsu,
icq.png
skype.png
app_2_25680227448_2459.gif
windows live: [email protected]

Team ID: 24
Team Name: Millers
Team Members: TarroK(WARBAND), Crashday(WARBAND), Vitek(GH), Slv(GH), Rain(VRNG). (Zione (VRNG)
Team Rep: Rain
icq.png
skype.png
app_2_25680227448_2459.gif
windows live: [email protected]
Secondary Rep: TarroK
skype.png

5398025951_98feea7582_t.jpg
Team ID: 25
Team Name: Black Friends
Team Members: BlackCorsair(-), Rurik(-), Apollon (T), AlexPozd(aD), Leshane(DRZ), Segd (DRZ), Sir_Michal (REF), dzioOb (REF)
Team Rep:
taleworlds.gif
Taleworlds PM: Black_Corsair,
steam_icon.gif
steam: blackcorsairrus

Team ID: 26
Team Name: Mighty Alliance
Team Members: Goldfingero (CoR), Crazy_Archer (22nd), DamnUCorey (Shieldings), Titan_Khan (Shieldings), nurglexxx (DR), Demonhun (IG), NeRo (DR), lancer_Ms (sF)
Team Rep:
taleworlds.gif
Taleworlds PM: NeRo_H

5285498477_3fb65a29a7_o.png

Code:
[url=http://bit.ly/frzdtl][IMG]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5166/5284970761_882b4bac8f_o.png[/IMG][/url]

Code:
[url=http://bit.ly/frzdtl][IMG]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5242/5296208843_d2c8e87104_o.png[/IMG][/url]

Code:
[url=http://bit.ly/frzdtl][IMG]http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5005/5300207043_009ecc5c8d_o.png[/IMG][/url]

Love and thanks, to Mulek.
Code:
[url=http://bit.ly/frzdtl][IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/25p7r4j.png[/IMG][/url]

Well get talking to your buddies from different clans and get some teams together for the tournament.

Thankyou Benedict, and Battlegrounds.eu, for sponsoring us - To support the Teamspeak server, please donate to [email protected] on paypal.

If you would like a teamspeak channel for your team, send me a PM.

Please sponsor the tournament and dedicate a server to be used as the official Native Mixed 5-a-side server, let me know of you can.

P.S. I will be participating... if I can make some friends :oops:.

5412702741_e3f5206689_o.png

Team 1
Team 2
      Map      Factions

26 - Mighty Alliance
  3-7 
12 - The Tyrants​
      5 - Ruins      3 - Sarranids vs 2 - Rhodoks
11 - A Fine Collection of Sporting Gentlemen
N/A​
14 - Epileptic Squirrels*​
      2 - Nord Town      1 - Nords vs 2 - Rhodoks
16 - Manowar
  6-5 
25 - Black Friends
      3 - Port Assault      2 - Rhodoks vs 1 - Nords
8 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
  6-4 
7 - The Jehovah's Witnesses
      2 - Nord Town      5 - Vaegirs vs 2 - Rhodoks
15 - Infernal Babies
  4-6 
9 - The F... of the Ring​
      3 - Port Assault      3 - Sarranids vs 4 - Swadia
22 - Black Aper
N/A​
21 - In honour of BlackCorsair team*​
      6 - Snowy Village      3 - Sarranids vs 2 - Rhodoks
19 - Wild Caramels
  9-1 
23 - Kingdom of Sparta
      4 - Ruined Fort      5 - Vaegirs vs 3 - Sarranids
18 - Midsummer
  6-4 
13 - Team TK
      4 - Ruined Fort      3 - Sarranids vs 2 - Rhodoks
10 - The Hooligans
  4-6 
20 - Team Immortal Pirates​
      4 - Ruined Fort      3 - Sarranids vs 4 - Swadia
17 - Death in Fire
  1-9 
24 - Millers​
      4 - Ruined Fort      4 - Swadia vs 1 - Nords
5429259689_56aa49930c_o.png

Team 1
Team 2
      Map      Factions

20 - Team Immortal Pirates  4-6 
5 - My Little Pwnies​
      3 - Port Assault      3 - Sarranids vs 2 - Rhodoks
8 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
  8-2 
4 - No Life NL
      6 - Snowy Village      5 - Vaegirs vs 3 - Sarranids
1 - Sarosu's Puppies
  7-3 
16 - Manowar
      2 - Nord Town      4 - Swadia vs 5 - Vaegirs
12 - The Tyrants
vs​
6 - N.A.A.S...&B​
      7 - Village      1 - Nords vs 1 - Nords
9 - The F... of the Ring
  1-9 
19 - Wild Caramels​
      1 - Field by the river      2 - Rhodoks vs 2 - Rhodoks
14 - Epileptic Squirrels
vs​
18 - Midsummer​
      6 - Snowy Village      5 - Vaegirs vs 2 - Rhodoks
3 - The Dead'uns
  2-8 
24 - Millers​
      2 - Nord Town      4 - Swadia vs 3 - Sarranids
21 - In honour of BlackCorsair team
  8-2 
2 - WeMad
      5 - Ruins      3 - Sarranids vs 1 - Nords
5473945366_6a6780abe6_o.png

Team 1
Team 2
      Maps      Factions

14 - Epileptic Squirrels  4-16
21 - In honour of BlackCorsair team​
      2 - Nord Town
4 - Ruined Fort
      1 - Nords vs 4 - Swadia
2 - Rhodoks vs 3 - Sarranids
24 - Millers 20-0 
12 - The Tyrants​
      4 - Ruined Fort
5 - Ruins
      5 - Vaegirs vs 3 - Sarranids
5 - Vaegirs vs 1 - Nords
5 - My Little Pwniesvs
19 - Wild Caramels​
      3 - Port Assault
7 - Village
      3 - Sarranids vs 4 - Swadia
4 - Swadia vs 1 - Nords
1 - Sarosu's Puppies  6-11
[td]
8 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles​
[/td][td]      [/td][td]3 - Port Assault
1 - Field by the river[/td][td]      [/td][td]2 - Rhodoks vs 1 - Nords
4 - Swadia vs 5 - Vaegirs[/td]

5474011096_059f7c4901_o.png

Team 1
Team 2
      Maps      Factions

5 - My Little Pwnies
(or 19 - Wild Caramels)
  11-2 
21 - In honour of BlackCorsair team​
      5 - Ruins
3 - Port Assault
      4 - Swadia vs 1 - Nords
4 - Swadia vs 3 - Sarranids
8 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles  9-11 
24 - Millers​
      1 - Field by the river
6 - Snowy Village
      5 - Vaegirs vs 5 - Vaegirs
2 - Rhodoks vs 1 - Nords
5488752942_ceb099c9f4_o.png

26 teams came into the tournament, just a month ago and now only 2 remain. This is the Grand Final, the winner takes it all!

The semi-final losers have both agreed to take part in a 3rd place playoff match, so we'll have a 1st 2nd and 3rd place, at the end. Good luck to all four teams fighting in the last round.

These are the rules: READ THE RULES - they are unique. If you do not read the rules, it is likely you will break the rules and ignorance is not an excuse. If you see your opponents breaking the rules tell them immedietely. If you wait, lose and then complain about a rulebreak, you will get no sympathy from me.

The deadline for both of the final matches is 5th March 2011

If you need a teamspeak channel or a server, ask here or send me a PM. You can also request an official server, by asking any of the official server admins, listed here.

Also, remember that I intend to attend every match, from now on, so Cc me the arrangements.

Once you have played your match, post the results here!

[quote author=Match Rules (quarter finals onwards)]
red=different to the pre-quarter final match rules
  • Matches will be 20 rounds long, played over two maps. Each map will be 10 rounds, spawns and factions will be switched, after 5 rounds.
  • Matches will be 5 a side, with each team comprised of 1 cavalry, 2 infantry and 2 crossbowmen/Arch3rs. There are no equipment restrictions, within these classes and teams are more than welcome to exchange equipment with each other. However, any team, judged or proven to have broken these rules, will be punished very harshly. Normally, they will forfeit the match.
  • Matches may be played on multiple servers. If you want to use the official tournament server, let me know and I will book you a session.
  • Maps/factions will be randomly generated by me, from the list of included maps and factions. Picked by me :razz:. The same map will not come up twice, however there are no restrictions on faction occurrence (i.e. the same faction could come up against itself).
  • I intend to attend both of the semi finals and the final. Keep me in touch, when scheduling.
[/quote][quote author=Bannerpack]
I think almost every team, still in the tournament, submitted a banner, so that's good. You can download the Banner Pack here or here.

Just pop that file in Mount & Blade Warband\Modules\Native\Textures and delete it, when you're done with it.
[/quote]

Team 1
Team 2
      Maps      Factions

Final:
24 - Millersvs
5 - My Little Pwnies​
      6 - Snowy Village
2 - Nord Town
      5 - Vaegirs vs 4 - Swadia
2 - Rhodoks vs 4 - Swadia
Third Place Playoff:
21 - In honour of BlackCorsair teamvs
8 - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles​
      4 - Ruined Fort
3 - Port Assault
      5 - Vaegirs vs 4 - Swadia
1 - Nords vs 5 - Vaegirs

Raw generation results (all from random.org)
There were 2 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. 24  2. 6
  1. 21  2. 8
Here are your random numbers:

6 2
4 3
Here are your random numbers:

5 4 2 4
5 4 1 5

Marvellous idea! Looks like you have thought this well through.

Just to be sure, people not in clans can join too, right?

Hm, no Khergits allowed I see. Understandable, but with the restricted class setup, maybe they could be balanced out? Granted, with having only two classes, they would need an own setup, but I think that can be done.

Any specifc reason random maps are not in? With no Khergits (or restricted Khergits if the above suggestion is to your liking), I don't see a problem with these.

TurambarMakart said:
captain lust said:
TurambarMakart said:
Nice idea, i will talk with AB folks about this !
Tura, the whole point is that you're not supposed to be doing it with fellow clan members :razz:.
Yes yes, i mean i will let AB know about this 'event'. Damn ***** i was trying to give you some publicity! : S

Haha, I assumed stupidity and now feel quite stupid myself.

@Inox: Yes, clanless players are more than welcome to compete. Infact, one of the reasons I decided to set this up, was in order to include them.

I've added a poll for Khergits (non-binding), after a complaint from Heth (expected). I didn't include random maps because I don't want people running away for draws too often. I figure this can happen on any map but randoms might be too frustrating.

Nice initiative Capt'n :wink:

About the match rule that draw-rounds will be replayed; If you are playing 5 vs 5 its much easier for someone to hide and not be found than in normal matches. I suggest you make the round times about 10 minutes, just to be sure the flag spawns if someone is hiding. The full 10 minutes would of course never be played anyways, it would just be to discourage people from being lame (hiding to force a draw).

Was thinking about this myself and I agree completely. Consider it done. Thanks! :grin:

Rule Changes
  • 23/12/10 - Round duration changed to 10 minutes for all matches

Also the "Team Adverts" Section is now up and ready, to help people find teams.

Before I get all enthusiastic about this: when are the first matches going to take place? I can't play Warband before the 3rd of February due to exams.

Great idea, by the way :wink:.

Well, the plan is to start matches in mid/late january but that does all depend on how quickly people get teams together. As far as I know, there hasn't been a mixed tournament like this before, so we can't be sure what to expect.

Either way, there's nothing to stop you from joining a team and not playing in the first couple of games.

I admire your dedication, though. I played Warband all through my A levels and... yeah it was stupid.

How much I would've liked to be a part of this, but unfortunately, it's practically impossible for me. :neutral:

Good luck though. I will grab the sig to (maybe) spread it around a bit.

captain lust said:
@Goldy: Well Khergits would need different rules entirely, I think. Infact, it'd probably just be 3 lancers and 2 horse archers. Otherwise, they're just crummy vaegirs.

Nope, their infantry and archers are unique. The infantry have some neat weapons like hafted blade and the archers have sabers, bow and shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom