Unit Stats

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thengel said:
I already have the stats for Russia.

All Russians:  0, 0, 0, 0...  1 in every 3 russian rankers spawns with gun :grin:

Jaja I'll addem

LOL you forgot that each russion only spawns with 3 shots.

That was what I've been looking for! Thank you very much!

No. In the beginning of the round half of Russians spawns with cartridges and the other half spawns with empty rifles.

It's called historical accuracy, my good men. :grin:

By the way, is it just me or did I just came up with a brilliant idea? :mrgreen: You know, as a game mod.

Jansay said:
That was what I've been looking for! Thank you very much!

No. In the beginning of the round half of Russians spawns with cartridges and the other half spawns with empty rifles.

It's called historical accuracy, my good men. :grin:

By the way, is it just me or did I just came up with a brilliant idea? :mrgreen: You know, as a game mod.
remember COD 1? as a Russian u start out with a guy screaming at you in a boat, then it's like"Rifle, Ammo, Rifle, Ammo" pretty damn stupid to me but it would be accurate:razz:.

dude24oak said:
remember COD 1? as a Russian u start out with a guy screaming at you in a boat, then it's like"Rifle, Ammo, Rifle, Ammo" pretty damn stupid to me but it would be accurate:razz:.

Which happens to be a direct copy of 'Enemy at the Gates'.  :razz:

dude24oak said:
no it isn't, what i have found- witnesses reported one case (a penal unit) while one had a rifle and second a bayonet, the result, as the contemporary Russian tactics (as soon as possible approach to the enemy and execute in close combat) were those with a bayonet had little better.

Thanks for stats, but its little unnecessary. An experienced member of the line is able to destroy everything in his path. :mrgreen:

Are the stats within a regiment equal for Pvt - Sgt - Cpt? Keep hearing rumours about Captains being stronger (having more HP and all) but I don't quite believe it.

Will all officers have same stats?  Or just like a percentage modifier on the ranker stats or something lol.
ar

Thengel said:
Ironflesh Powerstrike Athletics Riding 1h Proficiency Pole Proficiency Xbow Proficiency
33rd of Foot 3 3 5 0 80 130 150
KG Legion 3 3 5 0 80 130 150
42nd Highlanders 3 3 5 0 80 130 150
2nd Coldstream 6 5 5 0 150 150 160
95th Rifles 1 1 7 0 70 90 200
1st Lifeguards 5 3 2 6 150 30 80
2nd Dragoons 5 3 2 6 150 30 80
Royal Artillery 3 3 5 0 80 130 150

Just a small correction  :wink:

Thengel said:
sry that was just a testing post, I can't copy and paste meh spreadsheet.  What did you correct?  It looked the same to meh.  :???:
He's showing his love to Highlanders by thickening it's line.

He's a huge fan. :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom