[=SW=] Clan Information Page (Recruiting)

Users who are viewing this thread

damonkey

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Hello, all members of the community. I am damonkey, the leader and founder of the [=SW=] clan. I am putting this post together so others know about us, who we are, how to join, and how to get into contact with us (for clan matches).

About Us:

We are a group of enthusiastic gamers, a clan of gamers who do not strive for prestige and perfection, but instead fun and enjoyment out of our game. After all, it is a game! We do not recruit based on skill, knowledge, or on how 'l33t' you are, nor how much you can 'pwn teh nubz'. We recruit on how well you get along with the clan. We mostly play as the Kingdom of Nords, or Sarranid Sultnate. We do look forward to clan vs clan matches, but as of now we still need to grow before we can consider it.

Recruitment:

We are currently recruiting members into our clan! Again, we do not recruit on skill, but we do require a few things from you.
  • Willing to follow orders and be disciplined.
  • Register on our website, provided at the bottom.
  • Respect all Players
  • No cheating (no gaming the game)

Diplomacy:

If you would like to contact us for either Alliances or clan matches, just PM me (damonkey). I will get back to you as soon as time allows.

Servers:

We have a small Battle server up. SW_US_Server

Links:
Our website:
www.slavwar.spruz.com

Our Youtube channel:
www.youtube.com/slavwarclan

Media:

A small recruiting video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vusBjLHwe1Y

I want to be payed for appearing in that video! D:
0:23-0:24
I always use haubergeon, I always use the heavy bastard sword, I never buy a shield, and that's the no bannerpack version of the balion banner.
Now, the money...

BigBoss said:
I always use haubergeon, I always use the heavy bastard sword, I never buy a shield, and that's the no bannerpack version of the balion banner.
Now, the money...

i was convinced till you said the balion server, i was on the US_GK_Server

damonkey said:
BigBoss said:
Now, the money...

Wait where's he say Balion Server?!

MrNomNom said:
damonkey said:
BigBoss said:
Now, the money...

Wait where's he say Balion Server?!

ah, you'll have to forgive me... im running on fumes and can't think. i see now (after reading it over a lot) it sais Balion Banner

i hope i don't have dyslexia  :oops:

Back
Top Bottom