Court of Reveran [CoR] vs Refesesesferes [REF]

Users who are viewing this thread

Was epic and really close, maybe the best clanmatch I have had. Good luck REF in the tournament!

And thanks for restarting the server.

Oh and one question to the refeeres: Where was black corsair?

Wow that must have been a sick match.. 11-9 result, that's so harsh always. Congrats to both teams for an epic match, with that kind of result you guys have increased the prestige and importance of NPL and to show that we have lots of really great clans in this tournament. :cool:

Thanks for the game CoR, well played, until the last I could not be sure about the final score, was a bit nervous maybe even too nervous , especially on the second map.

Too bad that there was no referee.

23uv48o.jpg

14100ec.jpg

11c5wya.jpg

34ytr36.jpg
It was good game both teams. CoR set tough conditions for us, but I'm sure we can play better.
Swordmaster said:
Indeed, if only my ping wasnt that bad in REF server.  :evil:

:razz:
You are from Turkey right ? This is reason of your high ping. Server located in Sweden....

Congratulations REF!
dalhiems said:
Too bad that there was no referee.
I was alvailable , Dzioob even asked me to ref , but then he said there was no more need because the ref was arrived , then when i asked who was the referee he didnt reply anymore  :???:

There hasn't been any REF during the entire match...Also it seemed that they switched a lot of people. We won't accuse them or anything, as it could very well be that they just used all their switches and didn't go over the limit, but we'll check the screenshots just to be sure they didn't abuse the money system.

Swordie, they are hosting the server at Spanky. Which is also where Hethwill's server is located. Spanky has this ultra cheap deal, the only downside is that you pay per year so you have to cough up the whole sum at one time. I think it's about 3/4 times cheaper than any other hoster though.

Back
Top Bottom