Movie WB View
Yes, I know that there are many retextured mods much better than mine. But I wanted to make a mod that would be a simple, balanced and have not changed anything in the game, only made it more naturalistic. I would call it a stylish minimalist movie-style minimod. I made it for myself, now I'm pleased with the game view and share them with you! This minimod does not change anything except the impressions of game!
Not all textures are taken from other mods, some of it I made myself with textures from http://www.cgtextures.com/
(new arena stone wall, new planks, new snow). Many thanks for creators of this used minimods:
Polished Landscapes (old & new)
Expanded Horizons (FIXED!)
and, of course, great Native textures!
Install textures only:
1. Make backups of the folder called "Textures" in your Warband or mod location.
2. Unzip the archive, copy and paste all files from "Textures" folder to "Textures" folder of your Warband or mod location. When asked if you want to overwrite, press "Yes to all".
Install "Expanded Horizons" for "Movie WB View"
1. Make backup of "module.ini" file in your Native or mod folder.
2. Open up the "module.ini" and search for the following lines:
load_resource = terrain_borders
load_resource = terrain_borders_b
and replace them both with:
load_resource = op_terrain_borders_textures
load_resource = op_terrain_borders_materials
load_resource = op_terrain_borders
load_resource = op_terrain_borders_b
and save the file.
3. Paste 4 files from "Expanded Horizons" folder to "CommonRes" folder of your Native or mod folder:
Install "Taller Grass" for "Movie WB View":
1. Make backups of 2 files - "grass_meshes.brf" and "grass_meshes_b.brf" in "CommonRes" folder of your Native or mod folder.
1. Paste 2 files from "Taller Grass" folder - "grass_meshes.brf" and "grass_meshes_b.brf" to "CommonRes" folder of your Native or mod folder. When asked if you want to overwrite, press "Yes to all".
If You want to unistall my modification of crossfire from "Rus XIII Century" mod, restore "ui_gadgets.dds" file from Native "Textures" folder (previosly saved by You).
This mod is not supported, and I recommend you Calradia in Dakness