MP Medieval [WB] Braveheart

Users who are viewing this thread

NoobAss™

Regular
Hey Guys, I've started creating a mod.
Its called "Braveheart" or "Scottish Wars" or something else :grin:
My questions :
1. Do you have better names for my mod (In the mod you are playing Scotland or England - and WILLIAM WALLACE xD)?
2. Is it a good idea?
3. What do you think about the screenshots?

English archers
88643253.jpg
Engllish cavalry in fight
92309825.jpg
Victory for Scotland
80793665.jpg
Highlanders - ready for fight!
94708697.jpg

The Highlanders look nice, but the texture for the chainmail seem too big.

Looks nice! How far is it multiplayer wise? Maybe when it's finished we could host a server with this. :smile:
It's a cool theme btw.

It will be only Multiplayer...You can choose Scotland or England and take the new items...and fight! Normal Multiplayer I think xD
Thx.

Being a Scot myself I'd love to play this type of game, the sooner the better. I noticed in 1 of your spoilers ( highlanders ready for battle) that you have archers in the front rank, the Scots traditionally only used the bow and arrow for hunting not for war ( a bad idea ,I know) they relied on their swords, shields ( targe) and dirks when they got to close quarter combat at which they especially good at.
Regards Gordon

GORDON said:
Being a Scot myself I'd love to play this type of game, the sooner the better. I noticed in 1 of your spoilers ( highlanders ready for battle) that you have archers in the front rank, the Scots traditionally only used the bow and arrow for hunting not for war ( a bad idea ,I know) they relied on their swords, shields ( targe) and dirks when they got to close quarter combat at which they especially good at.
Regards Gordon

don't forget the Scottish pikemen. Don't let the Braveheart movie trick you into believing thats pikes were a unique thing to a single battle... the Scots were well known for masses of unarmored pikemen in schiltrons.

Braveheart in MP? Maybe you can spawn William as a BOSS randomly in map. Also SP would fit better. Good Luck anyway!

Awesome. Although I'm not Scottish myself, I rather like the Scottish accent so...

Brin' oan th' awesome!

Revan Shan said:
Belendor said:
Braveheart in MP? Maybe you can spawn William as a BOSS randomly in map. Also SP would fit better. Good Luck anyway!

Yeah, and the English King (to have an english counterpart). Who was it by that time?

Longshanks, if I'm not mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom