Delays. [CoR], [IG], [Ref], [22nd] - cmon

Users who are viewing this thread

So, what we have now - still 6 clans are in.

Russian clans - [RS] and [DRZ] dont need delay of tourney, because we have holidays only since 31 december, so we will play our match on Wednseday, for sure.

So these 2 votes are against of delay.

So i need here the votes of [22nd], [IG], [Ref], [CoR] clan leaders.

and what kind of delay will be best?

Well, REF don't need a delay in this round. CoR challenge us on wednesday, and we accept it. So we will be waiting for CoR on wednesday at 19 GMT.

(Our server first).

I don't know only why 22nd and IG should vote ? :grin: They not play in this round. Hah ! Next round too :grin: So?

22nd asks for a delay.
Why play the league when the teams are not at full strength?
We see no glory in beating a team of reserves.

Well, REF don't need a delay in this round. CoR challenge us on wednesday, and we accept it. So we will be waiting for CoR on wednesday at 19 GMT.

(Our server first).

Let's be more precise and factual :
- If you want to play a match then you need a delay.
- If you are like "cool we can qualify without beating CoR, let's do this gay tricky thing", then you dont need a delay.

arsenic_vengeur said:
RS-DRZ can be played before russian holidays, i propose that we postpone the final matches after russian holidays what would be in the second half of January.

BaldRider said:
22nd asks for a delay.
Why play the league when the teams are not at full strength?
We see no glory in beating a team of reserves.

arsenic_vengeur said:

(Our server first).

Let's be more precise and factual :
- If you want to play a match then you need a delay.
- If you are like "cool we can qualify without beating CoR, let's do this gay tricky thing", then you dont need a delay.

I do not know if you noticed but this is topic for the clan leaders... I suggest to wait for a Arch3rs and Plazeks responses.

EDIT: next...

In my opinion a default win in this stage of the tournament would deeply scar and damage the whole league and hurt the prestige of the NPL.

I've been swamped with work as have many other 22nd members and there's a huge amount of people leaving for holidays and whatnot. It's 19th 20th of December already people! Like BaldRider said, I'd really like to face each and every team when they are at their 100%, which should happen with REF vs. CoR too. What's the rush, really? Ye, there's none. Chill, relax, enjoy your holidays. :razz:

We (DRZ) do not need delay and we'll play with RS soon, but my vote for delay (for europeans, we'll play our match on Wednesday anyway).
Would be really stupid if REF win CoR due to lack of CoR players. and they do want it.
it seems that they are really scared of fighting CoR. showing no honor and being pathetic cowards %)

Zaharist said:
We (DRZ) do not need delay and we'll play with RS soon, but my vote for delay (for europeans, we'll play our match on Wednesday anyway).
Would be really stupid if REF win CoR due to lack of CoR players. and they do want it.
it seems that they are really scared of fighting CoR. showing no honor and being pathetic cowards %)

Lool ! Hard words and unkind.

No no no. We challenge CoR many times. And they always reject our proposition. (It's really frustrating) We wanna play with them as soon as posibble. And CoR, challenge us on wednesday. They should thought about it before they challenged us. What's the problem? Do you unprepare for us? One more time you wanna runaway from fightinh with us?

And this is pathetic !

Oh, by the way. The Christmas time in Europe is from 24th December. Even in that day people goes to work. We wanna play on 22nd December, so I don't see any problem, cause this is a normal working day.

You obviosuly don't know **** about what the hell you are talking about dzioOb. Seriously. as I said in the other thread, What the hell do you think we are?

dzioOb said:
Lool ! Hard words and unkind.

No no no. We challenge CoR many times. And they always reject our proposition. (It's really frustrating) We wanna play with them as soon as posibble. And CoR, challenge us on wednesday. They should thought about it before they challenged us. What's the problem? Do you unprepare for us? One more time you wanna runaway from fightinh with us?

And this is pathetic !

Oh, by the way. The Christmas time in Europe is from 24th December. Even in that day people goes to work. We wanna play on 22nd December, so I don't see any problem, cause this is a normal working day.

As mentioned several times already in a way less idiotic way, we - after starting the (usual) thread about availability - most likely won't have the requested 12 players available at neither Tuesday nor Wednesday (which usually are the only days we can bring up 12 players). And that's all there is. 

So there will be a delay, but things like that should be considered and discussed a bit earlier, before the round, not now, just remember it for future.
Everybody knew about the Christmas, and holidays, so why did they even wanted to arrange the match? Couldn't they just earlier officially ask Corsair  for delaying this round, not spamming and 'crying' in the thread after proposing a date? It's not so hard... This is not the way how things like that should be done.
It's all about the rules, rules that led tournament to this stage, not about us willing to get default win.
Now I don't care if we will play on wednesday or in january, it won't change anything. We are not afraid of CoR as someone stated  :roll:, why should we?
This whole thing just leave a bad taste in my mouth...

Well, I have a objection. As Dalhi say, they should think about arrange the match a little bit earlier and don't make a scenes 3 days before battle. CoR's doesn't know that the Christmas will be in this year as every before? All this discussion is so funny and in my opinion it shouldn't have a place. They know what they do, and they should take responsibility for their words. If they said A they should say B, and fight with us. Even if they have to play 5vs12.
Corsair, you are the main admin of this tourney and specially you shouldn't break the rules, deadlines or whatever else. Rules are clear and if CoR can't subordinate them, they shouldn't play in this championships.

Back
Top Bottom