Merc's used in |VS| against Boh from RS?

Users who are viewing this thread

Was it correct that I read that |VS| used mercs from RS, a clan that is also participating in the tourney? If so I think that really should be forbidden. It makes no sense playing for your own clan and as merc for another clan, in my opinion. If it ain't in the rules yet than the rules should say that Mercs should be clanless or in a clan not participating in the tourney. Also it'd make a lot more sense to allow just one merc, but that's another discussion.

EDIT: related quote:
Arek said:
Post with official statement coming soon.
I will not tell here my opinion because then i would have to flame lot of people.
I just let one thing out.
I liked how the VS rant about us being so terribad and how they dominated us.
Let that reasons for rematch aside (and i believe it was justified), now we can see that they were carried by two RS mercs (especialy Tercon, he was so awesome he just carried their team practically by himself) by both the tactical and "practical" side.
Now look on their flame and back their performance and the rest of things.
Got it? No? Well, your fault.

Oh, alright, that's good.
Another topic: I heard that Urist is mercing for 22nd, how's that possible when the rules state you're only allowed to use mercs when your clan is small? 22nd is one of the largest, if not the largest, clan there is...o_O
minimum 12vs12 (or more, if both clans agree) (dont forget that if your clan is small, u can have 2 mercs for each match)

180px-Slowpoke.png

At last he joined the dark side. Now he stands beside Darth Plazek and my stormtroopers ready to death star any nation that comes in our way.

Urist has always been a part of 22nd in some way, whether he believes so himself or not. His ego prevented him from joining earlier, but when everything was put at stake, he finally embraced the dark power within him! *evil laughter...

At the time the match took place it was still allowed (unless I'm gravely mistaken). While it surely is debatable if it should have been allowed, as far as I can see VS did read the rules and followed them.

Back
Top Bottom