From Dust

Users who are viewing this thread

mdk31 said:
DukeBonar said:
Terrible lava physics? Don't tell me they flow like water....
Tis a torture to wait for PC release.

From the videos I've seen so far, the lava is actually pretty good. Dunno what Gaham is on about.

Its a bit like water, only loads slower. But yeah the lava isn't like you'd expect it in real life .. Its still fun to play around with.

Modern Warfare 2 wasn't meant to be moddable. That didn't stop players from modding in the dev console and 32 player support, among other things...

A much better example is CoD 4, with awesome stuff like the Star Wars mod.

mdk31 said:
Modern Warfare 2 wasn't meant to be moddable. That didn't stop players from modding in the dev console and 32 player support, among other things...

If Activision is an anti-mod Nazi officer, Ubisoft is Adolf ****ing Hitler.

Im glad someone finally made another game like this. Black & White 1-2 FTW!

Cheers to Lion-Gate, and lets hope they bless this game, its new brainchild!  :mrgreen:

Why do I always have to help everyone... why cant I watch them take care of themselves and maybe add a volcano/tsunami or something too see how they handle it! I miss dungeon keeper/evil genies and overlord...

Wellenbrecher said:
You probably shouldn't approach the game under that premise, darling.

Hehe *Winks* someone finally found out!

*Cough* Errrm Yes I totally agree with you sir. I defitnetly shouldn't :smile:
I saw a few videos, and it seems alot different, in BW2 you just control your towns and a little bit around them, however in this game you control everything EXCEPT the villages (Construction and Organization-wise)

The demo on Xbox is amazing, you do the first 2 missions and half of the third, its an amazing game but I want to buy it on the pc because the game will look a billion times better than on the pc.

After i'm done with this I have a long wait until Stronghold 3 then that will take me through to Skyrim.

Back
Top Bottom