From Dust

Users who are viewing this thread

God ****ing damnit, why was this delayed a month on PC? I've just watched some gameplay videos for the 360 version and holy **** I want it.

gaham1 said:
yeah you sound like your 10 with fake swearing all the time and say i suck at reading...
**** you **** you **** you. **** cock ass ****. I'm ****ing 10 and you cant do anything about it.

Anyway seems it was the mission before the last map, sandbox totally rules. Building delta's is awesome and lava is way too OP. :razz:

.. You have bested me, fine man! I shall draw back in the shade dramatically and play with my moustache whilst laughing maniacally, known you stand no chance against my SUPER WEAPON 9000.

**** the tribe I killed them a thousand times before starting the missions.
I mean their pathing is retarded.

'' oh look, a way wich is WIDE OPEN and a way filled with MOTHER****ING LAVA MOTHER****ER. LETS PICK THE LAVA PATH ''

Oh well. Lava is ****ed up. It takes ages for it to calm down but when I place it myself it goes insta-hard.

inb4 thats what she said

Vadermath said:
So wait, is there, or is there not, a sandbox mode to be unlocked?

I'm almost certain there is, and considering the Xbox version is this good at only 1200 MS Points, I can't wait to see the PC version.

DukeBonar said:
Terrible lava physics? Don't tell me they flow like water....
Tis a torture to wait for PC release.

From the videos I've seen so far, the lava is actually pretty good. Dunno what Gaham is on about.

Back
Top Bottom