From Dust

Users who are viewing this thread

I searched and I didn't see a topic for this yet. It's a new game set to be released in 2011 that's being developed by Eric Chani and Ubisoft Montpellier. It strikes me as similar to Black and White, but instead of being a god and controlling people, you control nature. It's being released for PC, PS3, and the Xbox 360. I'm quite excited for it myself.

There's a tech demo here to view.

Edit: Link fixed, thank Merl.

Removing the "r" from the link's end seems to have done the trick for me :wink:

The game looks awesome anyway, saw it on RPS a few weeks ago. Could've sworn we had a thread on it before, curiously.

I saw this pretty long ago, but I didn't know it was for PC too. I might get it(if my comp can handle it).

Ah yes, seen this video some months ago. Looks like the mysssstttteeeeerious lost datachild of Spore and Black&White/2 with some weird test-tube drama from Civ. I am interested.

Looks like it's still a long time away, but the world needs another god game after lionhead abandoned us

Pretty dang cool! A bit too bloom-y at points but that's fairly irrelevant. Damn nice.

Also that voice in the trailer sounds like one of those lame programmes where you type a few lines and the computer pronounces it.

Oh hell yes, those graphics would be too much for my poor old PC. I think they would give it the computer equivalent of a heart attack.

Back
Top Bottom