Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never had a problem with them either. I grew up playing games in which waterfalls looked like this, so I really don't see what's wrong with the vanilla Skyrim ones.

They feel out of place compared to the rest of the game. The standing water looks good, the running water looks great, all the flora looks good. The waterfalls just don't fit in with that at all.

Eh, I guess that's true, though personally I'm more bothered by other things that don't fit in, such as NPCs using high-tier equipment they have no business owning and the fact that hair and clothing seem to be made out of some rigid plastic. Thankfully that's also being fixed by modders, so now you can play as Merida. :lol:

Wellenbrecher said:
Harkon Haakonson said:
Merida? Who is this filthy whore with the crazy hair?
Animated movie about some redhead shooting a bow. It's said to be pretty damn good IIRC.
Is it? I thought it was said to be one of Pixar's weaker ones, though I personally enjoyed it immensely.

Ringwraith #5 said:
Video loaded as 480p and I was horrified by the atrocious depth of field effect. So I changed to 720p and realised it was the textures/details popping in >.>
Oh my. :lol:

Docm30 said:
Well that looks ridiculous.
Because of the physics glitches? Yeah, that's a modded physics plugin for you. Or because she has a gigantic ****ing mane? That's the point. Oh, and the modded hair in the video is the short version. There's also a long version that reaches pretty much down to the waist.

So now, my heavy armor-alteration-conjugation-unarmed warnecromonk is apparently a viable build in requiem. Overcharging transmute muscle gives me 100 unarmed damage instantly and mage armor helps with the being unable to block part. Still considering whether I should spec into blocking, but having a shield means I'll no longer be able to perform my unarmed finishers on enemies.

I can also continuously resurrect draughr murderbosses as my personal un-undead bodyguard and at the moment, I have Jyrik Gauldurson from Saarthal with me. He does the full fus ro dah (though more rarely than generic murderbosses) and casts elemental cloak at all times, so he basically explodes like a bomb whenever he is defeated. Then I rezz him again and start over. :lol:

I installed Pure Water, honestly noticed barely any difference whatsoever and didn't like how there was now perfect visibility underwater.

That visibility seems to have stayed even after I removed it, but I also don't remember if the water WAS murky beforehand or not (it was in Oblivion and Morrowind).

Ringwraith #5 said:
Is it? I thought it was said to be one of Pixar's weaker ones, though I personally enjoyed it immensely.
Sod the haters. One of the best films of its genre.

Cookie Eating Huskarl said:
conjugation-unarmed
Aaah, the famed and feared grammar monks of the Stros M'kai public library.

Also. this looks rather lore-rapey fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom