Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
K-64 said:
Austupaio said:
Why would you possibly need that when the Nexus exists? I mean the site is slow, unresponsive and the UI is terrible but that's literally the site's only purpose.
The Nexus is only good if you're wanting to find anime mods or nude mods. And far better at finding both at once. If you're wanting anything actually decent, then it's a crapshoot at best
Or, hear me out,

you can click on the "most endorsed non-adult" line and get the 50 most liked quality mods that have nothing to do with nudity or anime.

I know, crazy, right?

Jhessail said:
K-64 said:
Austupaio said:
Why would you possibly need that when the Nexus exists? I mean the site is slow, unresponsive and the UI is terrible but that's literally the site's only purpose.
The Nexus is only good if you're wanting to find anime mods or nude mods. And far better at finding both at once. If you're wanting anything actually decent, then it's a crapshoot at best
Or, hear me out,

you can click on the "most endorsed non-adult" line and get the 50 most liked quality mods that have nothing to do with nudity or anime.

I know, crazy, right?

Beat me to it.

Jhessail said:
Or, hear me out,

I know, crazy, right?

Or alternatively log in and check the right boxes on the right, bam!

CtFWV.jpg

Does anyone play with Immersive Patrols? I'm trying to play with it, but it doesn't seem to be working. When I first got it, I started the game and I think I saw like 2 patrols, then nothing after that. It's not causing any problems in the game or anything, it's just not showing up. I don't fast travel, so I ride or walk all over Skyrim, so I know it isn't just a case of me not looking hard enough.

TheFlyingFishy said:
Does anyone play with Immersive Patrols? I'm trying to play with it, but it doesn't seem to be working. When I first got it, I started the game and I think I saw like 2 patrols, then nothing after that. It's not causing any problems in the game or anything, it's just not showing up. I don't fast travel, so I ride or walk all over Skyrim, so I know it isn't just a case of me not looking hard enough.

I play with Immersive Patrols and it works fine. Though that's the CWO version of Immersive Patrols. Make sure you didn't accidentally install the CWO version without having CWO.

Thought that might have been the problem, but I checked and I have the DLC Aggressive version, which is the version compatible with my setup.

EDIT: Deleted it and reinstalled using Steam Workshop. Seems to be working now.

PoisonCourtesan said:
I'm tempted to try Morrowind.
I don't know how I'll stomach the combat though, those awful animations.

The combat is a **** of ****, yeah. It's ........ """ok""" once you have leveled up the relevant skills high enough that you hit 80%+ of the time, but yeah. Not good. Still not as ****ing terrible as Gothic 3! I'd still recommend it. It's got by far the most depth of all the three games released this millennium, and the best story.

Get Morrowind Comes Alive and Morrowind Comes Alive name generator for immersion. Maybe some mod that calms the ****ing cliff racers down. And the graphics overhaul thing, I suppose.

Also, read this. The game is more difficult to start than Oblivilol and Skerm, because more depth and next to no hand holding.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/913818-the-elder-scrolls-iii-morrowind/faqs/30441

Nahkuri said:
It might actually be cool if it worked like that. Like a whiff would have an actual animation of your enemy dodging your attack, or you making a botch of it.

See: KOTOR. It's a ridiculously simply thing to do from a programming perspective, not sure why games don't do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom