Mass Effect 3

Users who are viewing this thread

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2010/12/10/this-is-happening-mass-effect-3/

The Earth is burning, eh? So I guess this one'll be a tad more interesting than the previous ones.

I'm not sure how on Earth (hehe) the Reapers got to Earth first, but I'm excited. I'm also pissed that apparently the only time we see Earth in the trilogy is as a smoldering heap.

I wonder what this would mean for an Earthborn Shepard?

And the few clues about the previously "mystery" game reveal that at least some of it will be set in Britain! We get to see Britain as a smoldering wreckage of steel and smelly corpses! Hoooray!

Pillock said:
I'm not sure how on Earth (hehe) the Reapers got to Earth first, but I'm excited. I'm also pissed that apparently the only time we see Earth in the trilogy is as a smoldering heap.

Yeah I was under the impression the Reapers had to use their FTL drives to get to the nearest relay since they no longer have access to the Citadel's gateway from their hide out in deep space.

Hopefully they will hurry up and get more good, lengthy DLC out that bridges the gap. And that it does take the reapers some time to head straight to Earth (which makes sense, Shepherd is a threat, he is human, the reapers like to take out the biggest threats and cut off central communication and organization of their enemies (hence the citadel being the ideal galactic capital). Then I assume you will be running around trying to get the other races to send in military help (hopefully the final battle will be epically and correctly MASSIVE, also here is to hoping the game is really long with lots of missions to do for each group depending on your choices with little abstracting the whole thing).

I hope Earth isn't too badly damaged, I hate seeing historical sites destroyed as it pisses me off.

Renegade Shepherd should hopefully involve sacrificing a ****load of aliens to the reapers in the battle  :twisted:

johncage said:
character and weapon design still looks cheesy
We haven't seen ANYTHING about ME3.

Wonder if they're doing the first contact war for multiplayer

You could see earth from the moon in ME1 and shoot your mako's gun at it

Pillock said:
Considering what that particular background says about Earth, he probably thinks they've renovated the place.

Vadermath said:
I bet Arch'll be thrilled.
Nah. It'll be either London or Stonehenge as per bloody usual. Just as long as they avoid the stupid American version of a British accent it might be tolerable.

Archonsod said:
Nah. It'll be either London or Stonehenge as per bloody usual. Just as long as they avoid the stupid American version of a British accent it might be tolerable.

Wot pip, chap, you seem positively buggered about our perceptions of the jolly old English accent. A little perturbed, pip pip cheerio pip?

Archonsod said:
Vadermath said:
I bet Arch'll be thrilled.
Well they are a Canadian company so they might actually get some English voice actors.

Archonsod said:

Aww, but the stereotypical British accent is soooo cuuuuuuuute!  :razz:

Back
Top Bottom