Support

Users who are viewing this thread

monnikje

Master Knight
Support

If you need help in any kind of way, you can post it here, and hopefully it will be answered and solved. Before you post, you might have a look at the FAQ: maybe a solution is already mentioned over there.

To support you as good as we can, please include all the information that could be related to your problem, like:
  • A description of what happened or seems to be the problem.
  • A screenshot of the issue might also help.
  • Mention the version you use: the Basic, Gameplay or Expanded version, and which version number.
  • Your system information.
  • rgl_log.txt (found in Warband install folder) pasted in a [code] [/code] block

When using the Floris expanded mod pack (v 2,01), the game frequently crashes during battles or when entering cities, taverns, castles, world map etc. Are there any valid solution to the problem I am experiencing?

Yes :smile:

You can try to
- Lower the battle size. (100)
- Lower the number of corpses.
- Disable rag dolls.
- Lower the texture quality (and other graphical configurations)
- Force single threading at the console when powering up MB. (Configuration/Advanced)
- Disable Edit Mode. (Configuration/Advanced)
- Enable 'Load Textures on demand'

You might also want to check out this topic http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html . In most cases this solves the problem of crashing when saving, at battles and switching screens.

Shapic said:
Duh as far as I know, M&B use second core only for ragdoll calculations, so the point is that before forcing single threading, disabling ragdolls is essential.

Was curious about how to get the floris mod pack 2. to work with version 1.134 of warband.  Went to play today, and my characters helmet went missing along with sword, and horse.  Or at least just the images for them.  the expanded pack seems okay since its under its own folder, where the 2.0 is modding of the native which was updated.  Just don't know what all I'd have to change/re-add to files?  to make it work again.  I like both versions,  Just get tried of the script errors in the expanded pack that are listed in your bug area already.

I'll have to download the new version and make it compatible by having a look at the source. The basic version will indeed have no problem being compatible, but for the expanded version I'll have to dive in the code. I'll try to have it done with the next update, which I plan for coming weekend.

look forward to it.  Character looks all weird without the actual images for its armor and horse xD

So when i start a game all the factions are messed up, some are named differently like Rhodoks are called Kingdom of Nords and they arent in control of all of their towns/castles. i also have a random amount of towns in Swadian territory under the name Player Supporters. is this normal i did i mess something up installing the mod?

Maxwell Cordova said:
So when i start a game all the factions are messed up, some are named differently like Rhodoks are called Kingdom of Nords and they arent in control of all of their towns/castles. i also have a random amount of towns in Swadian territory under the name Player Supporters. is this normal i did i mess something up installing the mod?

I've got the same problem, but never used an alternative troop tree.
Oh, maybe important, it only occurs, if i try to load a (real-)native savegame... there aren't any problems, when starting a new game.

mfg Kargo

Hi
I've a little problem
During some battles it appear a Windows Alert that says "runtime is over" or something like this and the game is stopped  I've to close whit task Manager
can you tell me why?

I had a few problem with crashes in battles, but the wierd thing is that it only started to happen after day 70 playing as rhodok,
and while castle/city scenes never crash and work fine the field scene like forest/desert always almost crash.

So i guess is not performance related and bringing down video features did not help, i think the problem is related to those specific scenes , and i have no idea how to fix it =/

Back
Top Bottom