Mount and Musket: Battalion Next Patch Progress Update

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod of the Year 2010: Phase 2 Voting !
Mount and Musket: Battalion has made it into the Top 100 Mods. Phase 2 of the vote has started.
Registered members' votes are more worth than guest votes, so register and vote !
If you do not have an account, register one. We really need your help, every vote counts.

Next planned faction: Russia !
Some of you already knew that we would make Russia. Now it is official and the mystery is over.
Russia will be the next faction in our path of adding all major Napoleonic factions.
Russia is going to use the new model templates we made, so it will look much better than any other faction before.

Cannons: New cannon system 80% done !
The new cannon system is 80% done, we completely recoded the cannons. Canons now need to be loaded with cannonballs,
you have to shove them in the barrel with your ramrod, next you need to fire the cannons by using your linstock and the cannon will fire instantly.
We are also introducing limber and unlimber for cannons, you can transport them around with a slow horse. Also there will be completely destroyable buildings.

Music: Instrument models and sounds are done !
First time ever in the history of Mount and Musket: Battalion we add musical instruments to all factions.
We are going to add flutes, drums, bugle, trumpets, horns and bagpipes. Every instrument will have 3 or more tunes.
You can decide which tune you want to play, to fit to the current situation ingame (retreating, advancing, charging, marching etc.)

Weapons: New firearms !
To be honest, the old weapon models were ugly. They wouldn't fit to the new high quality textures/models we added so we decided to completely redo them.       

Keep you guys updated!  :smile:

Does this mean we can start forming new regiments, i already have a few ideas (can send you the links to the websites where i found some russian uniforms if u want)

great, I can not wait.
So next battle will be Borodino?
And will there be still opolcheniye? I love them. Can they be random bootless? :grin:

But... but i want Denmark!

Ah all right, I'll live with this :razz: it looks awesome, can't wait to start suecide charges on the public server as grenadiers :grin:

Well done my dear developers. Looks all pretty nice.

Remember to vote on the ModDB for the "Mod of the Year" Award gentlemen. Such a fantastic looking mod deserves being voted for.

Oh and by the way... it's really rare to see so many and regular updates on big mods. Still something special to be part of this community.

Best wishes,

Donald MacDonald

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom