Nobles (Heraldry Registry) - reopened

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NOVICIUS said:
redworah said:
I created and was a main part of a big dynasty so Rose/venus will be nobles

agree...could you post all dynasty(tree),coat of arms and a little story to remind all of us what was all about and is it still is...Which character can be met in game always as noble figure from this family as  the main thing is : consistency

I do recognise Lady Venus as noble woman

Suspicous Pilgrim said:
My name is Czar, so I'm above you all.
Could you tell us a little more about it. Czar sound very unknown. Is it coming from polish Car(Latin.Caesar,Eng.Tsar) meaning: emperor in Russia, Bulgaria and Serbia ?

A lot of those was commoners. Could you tell us more about your family?
"to become known as one, to act like one, to look like one"

Ah, but a Czar is the equivilant of a pope and king combined, so I'm better then a king.

Splintert said:
this is all lies - nobles were polititicans aka scumbags. They cheat, fight, don't pay taxes, bicker, fight (did i already say that?), cause wars, hurt the peasant, and more. 'Nobles' were not good people.
1. I do not understand why you quote all my post if you have not meant to argue with anything in particular :shock:
2. Quote it again to show me in which point I said "Nobles were good people"
3. I believe You did not even read my post.
4. Being so against nobles and then posting "noble profile" it basic lack of consistency
5. Please add profile to Hall of Fame as it sound really interesting :wink:

Suspicous Pilgrim said:
Ah, but a Czar is the equivilant of a pope and king combined, so I'm better then a king.

Give me a break... :lol:

If you Czar is what I believe it is (Tsar, like "Tsar of Russia") it has nothing common with kings and pope at all. This title was only used in Eastern Europe...precisely in countries which belongs to Orthodox Catholic Church which was organise around Constantinopol (patriarch) not Rome (pope). Further argument from me is waste of time as you clearly do not know what you talking about...

Also is off topic as nobles are the class not another title you can use to compere your self with others. Who ever your Czar is he still would belong to that class even if his family was of common origin...

On my main character Prince_Redworah Lancaster I married Princess_Sophia Windsor and thus united two noble families. We had a honeymoon at my hunting reserve and lake before getting droven out by mad peasants who charged us. Anyway, may you add princess sophia to the list of nobles as she acted very noble indeed and i thought one of the best rpers ive played with if not nearly as known and at the end before she left we had a child named Mikaela Lancaster.

NOVICIUS said:
This is idea at the beginning of development so please excuse me for editing. I wanted to put it on before somebody else will do it...If somebody done it allready in THIS forum please let me know as soon as possible...

This is not another guild or clan.

Why not? Nobles could fight against each other. They do not have to support each other in fight or war.

Why then?

Nobles is a class with specific way of RolePlaying. [size=14pt]It is way of developing your character based on honor codex, fame, respect and the most importand: consistency. [/size]

Noble would support each other as class not as side of political conflict.
Noble would deffend other nobles in public discussion
Noble would listen to other noble first in any kind of argument
Noble would believe other noble (in his side of story)
Noble would not allowed other noble to go to prison without order of higher rank noble (King,Duke,Count) and without process in which accused noble have opportunity to present his deffence.
Noble would speak for other noble

Noble relation with other(lower) classes would be his own decision as long the other(lower) classes interest is not in conflict with other nobles

Ultimate Goals: Real medieval experience when every noble man was known by his family story, his coat of arms, his fame...
                      Real Persistant World
                      Real Heritage (consistency)

What you have to do to become noble?

Simple:
to become known as one, to act like one, to look like one

Specific:
- only 3 classes available: Civilian, Mounted man at arms, Dismounted man at arms
- all other classes are forbidden: if you noble character will be ever seen playing other class you have to have very good reason (RP) to explain your self but there is no guaranteed you will be trusted. In the best scenario you will loose your status.
- distinctive name of the character: titles are not necessary as well as there are can not guaranty that your char will be respected (good example: Azrayel will be always Lady Azrayel to me; bad example: if you call yourself "sir Idiot" you will never ever be seen as noble but, most likely, you will be seen as idiot)
- consistency - yours character allways has to RolePlay as noble
"consistency - yours character allways has to RolePlay as noble" - this need explanation...the easiest by example: since I start to play I have used a lot of different characters: Novicius, Farmer of Death(FPW only),Tourist,Patrician,Annalist...and many more. Each one of them was created for purpose (Tourist was one to make some screenshots and check the map for example when Annalist was to collect other players game stories). My main character is sir Red de Mon... I have never played this char as brigand... sir Red de Mon will be always civilian or knight of Red Faction. If you ever see sir Red de Mon who use other class...it will not be me...please report that to admin as character stealing crime.

Comment: I do not expect a lot of comments. Being noble is unique... and it should stay that way.

TO BE CONTINUED...

they would never support each other unless they shared the same political viewpoint
in public discussion between what 2 parties?
they would believe whoever benefited the most
by speak for you mean defend? not likely.
there ya go. happy?

Sorry Splintert
It seams I was not specific enough. I fought that thing which was in the back of my head are obvious but they are not(as always)

1.Noble would support each other as class not as side of political conflict.
2.Noble would deffend other nobles in public discussion
3.Noble would listen to other noble first in any kind of argument
4.Noble would believe other noble (in his side of story)
5.Noble would not allowed other noble to go to prison without order of higher rank noble (King,Duke,Count) and without process in which accused noble have opportunity to present his deffence.
6.Noble would speak for other noble

1.they would never support each other unless they shared the same political viewpoint
2.in public discussion between what 2 parties?
4.they would believe whoever benefited the most
6.by speak for you mean defend? not likely.

[size=8pt]You mess up with colors  :roll: no matter

1.Nobles would rather support other noble than peasant. Why? To avoid rebelion. All nobles were beneficial from class system and all nobles understand this is system of oppression which is forced on rather than accepted by lower classes. Peasants rebellion happend more often than people think as this system was really bad for them. Only the biggest peasants rebelion were recorded as it was nobles who sponsored story telling...
Point: nobles would always support other noble in case of conflict with lower class member(commoner)

2.From the same reason as point 1.: noble would always refuse to support claim in court (public discussion) made by commoner against other noble
Point: nobles would always support other noble in case of conflict with lower class member(commoner)

3.From the same reason as point 1 and 2.:noble would rather support what other noble would say as he would not even listen what commoner have got to say

4.From the same reason as in points:1.2.3. no comments just straight to the...

I hope that in this way I make my point clear enough and more specific than just saying:"Noble would support each other as class not as side of political conflict."

Lets move on to good or bad issue...

"It is way of developing your character based on:
honor codex" - based on class system: so you take word of other noble as true but you believe that whatever commoner have to say it would be a lie. Example(in game):
commoner say: "this noble robe me, taxed me and killed my friend who refuse to pay tax",
noble deffend him self: "nice weather today, how are you noble friend",
noble who judge:" very nice weather in did.I am allright. Is that peasant trouble you my noble friend?"
("bad")noble: "he should be hang for speaking up",
("good")noble: I would just ignore him. He is just a peasant after all"

, "fame" - basically pride and arrogance...nothing "good" about it

, "respect " - based on class system - noble respect other nobles even they are his enemies. How? Many ways...so many it is hard to bring one example...but.."sir Red de Mon would stop fight with noble if he would ask sir Red for it. He( sir Red) would never try to kill other noble just because it would be opportunity for it. If sir Red is asked to fight duel without shield  sir Red will drop shield. If some noble would ask sir Red to wait and protect 40K until other noble will come back sir Red would wait until other noble would come back.
- other side: sir Red would kill brigand if he would have advantage...sir Red would not listen and would not trust to whatever brigand,peasant,TW,soldier have to say...sir Red would not stop fighting because some commoner ask him to do so...

This is big difference what you do not get it fully Splintert. You missed one thing in my thread:
"Nobles could fight against each other. They do not have to support each other in fight or war. " What nobles have to do is: support own class and be arrogant with relations to lower classes.

If you are good or bad is down to you but you can not be as noble too good to peasant...Other nobles can start to think that you have something common with him...Why would you in other way be nice to the slave?

There is nothing GOOD about nobles if you look at them from commoner point of view...but point of view dippend on from which side you see it... :roll:

if you go at it from a commoner point of view, of course everything i said is wrong. but most people ARE commoners so you should put the main post in their viewpoint.

main post is called NOBLES...This thred is ONLY ABOUT NOBLES POINT OF VIEW however: commoners are allowed  :wink: to comment about this thread but thay have to understand that this is not about them

OP Updated...please have a look
The work will continue as now I am pretty sure that Laszlo will add heraldic in next update (or V4) of the Mod...

Novicious Sir, I Have posted my Coat of Arms, Here is a View of It :wink:

House:
Draco Wrath I (Deceased)
Draco Wrath II (Current Generation)

For More information Check My Profile in the Hall Of Fame

Link: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,146494.msg3595198.html#msg3595198

2vdpieq.jpg

I have updated the profile of my character, so here is the description of his origin (I hope it is alright that way):

hengisothbanner.jpg
House of Hengisoth

Progenitor
Oswarn Hengisoth - A feared warrior of nord origin, who dedicated his sword to the majesty of House Harlaus and served the king's family for decades. He was married to Loreley of Clais, an ancestor of the current Count Clais.

Known sons and heirs
Lord Shesward of Hengisoth - Reigned as great parts of Rhodokia were still fiefs under the rule of the swadian Kings. He is known for holding Veluca to the very end, before the revolution overwhelmed his troops.

Sir Deritar of Hengisoth - Cousin of the current Count Clais and father of Karathorn, who would turn away from his royal duty to serve the good cause as a knight of the Templar Order. Deritar and his spouse - Ginifred - stayed in Suno to aid the King's war against the Kingdom of Rhodoks or the invaders, coming from the northern borders of calradia.

Karathorn of Hengisoth - First son of Sir Deritar of Hengisoth. Left his homeland to bow before the Lord's word and devote his sword to the duty of protecting pilgrims and traders around New Zendar. Still a young knight, trying to free his soul from desires and sins that could blind his eye for the one and only way to the good cause - and to heaven.

Welcome in growing noble family my noble friends. :grin:

House of Wrath and House of Hengisoth - Registered !

PS.I have to close ofice for now...Christmas attack..again...

Française:

Maison de Bretagne

Blason:

brittanybanner.png

Remplace argent un ruban de sable deux bras aigle de sable

Membres:

Jean de Bretagne

scaled.php

Fergus "BIG FERG" de Bretagne

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg839/scaled.php?server=839&filename=********2.png&xsize=640&ysize=640

Bert "50_berty" de Bretagne

scaled.php

nhoj "Nojiro Hasegawa" al Muhammad al Jazeera de Bretagne

scaled.php

Gravy

scaled.php

The_Pringles_Man

scaled.php

****ed up goose ****

scaled.php

English:

House of Brittany

Coat of arms:

brittanybanner.png

Replaces argent a ribband sable two eagles sable

Members:

Jean de Bretagne

scaled.php

Fergus "BIG FERG" de Bretagne

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg839/scaled.php?server=839&filename=********2.png&xsize=640&ysize=640

Bert "50_berty" de Bretagne

scaled.php

nhoj "Nojiro Hasegawa" al Muhammad al Jazeera de Bretagne

scaled.php

Gravy

scaled.php

The_Pringles_Man

scaled.php

****ed up goose ****

scaled.php

Sorry "John"...You can be in Hall of Fame as total character but not here... :sad: 

plus this comment remove You from nobles permanently:

"the first brigand ever (laszlo can attest to this) - to this day still shoots geezers in the head while they're trading or resting, just here to roleplay folks, i aint hurtin nobody"

Im Sorry Sir, But The Uxhal Scholars Have Found Out More About my Familie's Genealogy, Feel free to clean the diagram up a bit...

:lol:

(The Hall Of Fame)

Draco Wrath said:
Im Sorry Sir, But The Uxhal Scholars Have Found Out More About my Familie's Genealogy, Feel free to clean the diagram up a bit...

:lol:

(The Hall Of Fame)

I am sorry as I have done nothing during the Christmas time in here. Pieta Genealogy was just experiment. If characters are not used in game they will not be listed. There is place in Hall of Fame to do it. Nobles Thread is more about Heraldic Registry at the moment. It is importand to make list as short as possible.

What I need then:

1. Name of House
2. Emblem chosen from the list(pictures)
3. Members of the house (active characters - characters which are or were used IN GAME)
4. Relation of characters (if there is more  than one)
5.Characters profile in Hall of Fame (it is very helpfull to get is all right)

NOTICE:

House of Lancaster - please register

House of White Lion - I can not accept Faction Banner as your personal banner. Faction banners belongs to Faction as long Factions are in game. New player who would choose play as White not necessarily has to join White Lion Faction. He would be offended if White Faction banner would be register as banner of the single house. Please understand and choose different one from the list.
also Azrayel...your profile in Hall of Fame is outstanding..in bad sense...pls edit it

Borgia - if you like to be seen as noble family pls post here about it. I registered your emblem on the list

lordkramukrequest3.png
House of Borgia
Noble members:
Commander Cesare Borgia
Rodrigo Borgia

Borgias
Noble family called Borgia...
First Borgia was named Armando born in Rome.
His son was Rodrigo who became powerful man.
His son name was Cesare who later become Commander of his father army.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom