Your impressions and reviews about this tournament

Users who are viewing this thread

Was it cool, what u (dis)like most? (hint: if u want me to continue it as a serie of tournaments, dont post here list of thousand complains :grin:)

What u think if i will make the tourney of other type in January? (not usual battle, surprise)
Would you participate in next tourney?

so feel free to write your emotions here, anyway

Well at the start i was trustless because all of  those reasons we discussed at the beginning , but in The end thanks in part to IG that in my opinion avoided many further controversy (rules choosen by Clan leaders etc)  that would had threatened the league to end as the nations cup  and especially thanks to Black Corsair and RS for their Very good organization and commitment  , led this event to be very enjoyable.:smile:  Now lets only hope it will end well , but i'm sure it will :smile:

I'm Looking forward too see a Nations Cup 2 with the same Great organization, rule and system of the ENPL. And after that it would be awesome if we actually will play a League and not a Cup as this is , With Ranking etc

Edit:Oh I forgot Crazy_Archer . it would be not be the same league with his devoution and alvailability. :wink:

I think the ENPL is a great step on the way to make Native more active!  Considering its the first ENPL I am pleasantly surprised about the organisation sofar! I think we already learned a lot of things that can be perfected in a next ENPL.

Also, like Willy said, I hope eventually there will be a Nations Cup 2 that is organized with many of the same rules as here or a permanent league, with ranking. Or both!

Black_Corsair said:
What u think if i will make the tourney of other type in January? (not usual battle, surprise)

Siege would be interesting:smile:

Been awesome thus far and haven't had a single complaint in my mind about anything NPL related, all the work from all the participants, arbiters and referees has been outstanding. Altough getting the actual matches started is still a bit of a problem with some clans, intentional or unintentional, as some people tend to drag the starting of these matches on and on OR try to change already pre-set rules of the match just minutes before. If the match is set to start at 19PM, it means that it's going to start then. Usually it's 20-30min before the other team has got their team together and whatnot which is frustrating. I don't know if it's really a viable, intentional tactic to try to have the match started later than the negotiated time or just bad planning from the other team..

Oh and if we don't win this I'm gonna ['s'] everything I just said and say that the NPL is rigged. :lol:

E: Also I think that January might be too early for another tournament? Also I wouldn't mind a League type of series, it would be fun to face clans that we haven't faced yet just for the sake of variety and new experiences.

Black_Corsair said:

Search!!!
Aww, what do I care, not like I can participate in these EU things anyway :sad:

Gotta say, though, if I had to pick one reason why this went smoother than NC, it would have to be CrazyArchers dedication. Brilliant man.

Mr.X said:
Black_Corsair said:

Search!!!
Aww, what do I care, not like I can participate in these EU things anyway :sad:

Gotta say, though, if I had to pick one reason why this went smoother than NC, it would have to be CrazyArchers dedication. Brilliant man.

Actually, Corsair is doing all the work :razz:

Black_Corsair said:
Would you participate in next tourney?
The tourney is quite challenging so far, even after our shocking 2nd round defeat
As for me there are still minor changes to be taken in battle rules and competition system, but anyway it's a competition between european clans we were waiting for so long and it's super we can participate in it now.

I hope next tourney won't be a siege -) and sure we will participate

Thanks for tourney and thanks CrazyArcher for being so enthusiastic -)

First of all I wish to thanks Black Corsair and his mates for the organization, and Crazy Archers and the other refrees for the time spent watching others match. I don't really have any complaints to do, I'm just a bit disappointed by how the game is seen by most, but that is an issue I'd like to investigate further and which I'll bring up after the end of tournament.
I have some suggestions for a better future league. First of all keep it Battle, this is the mode best suited for clan wars so far, or try some really weird game like a team duel, nekkid capture the flag or something like that :mrgreen:
Force every clan to put up the Vincenzo's tool if they want to play in their server and put it on the official servers. It makes clear who does what in the admin panel AND makes the refree able to speak with everyone from spectator.
Forbid Mercenary: it was a good try to make the league larger due involving even smaller clan but it has now become in "let's take 2 strong guys from a friendly clan beacuse that day I had to play with my recruits otherwise" and that's odd. Forbid the use above round 4 isn't really helpful to the teams who have to face them before round 4, just forbidding them would be better.
Keep official discussions in english. Seriously guys, I don't mind if you open a topic for russian speakers here, but having posts written in cyrillic in every thread is becoming disturbing. Also in-game communication with refrees should always happen in english, to prevent ambigous situation like VS-boh.

Regarding the ladder, I have no real experience about that but can't we use something like clanbase for that?

Well that's mostly all that came in my mind right now, I'm looking forward for next league ^^

Not much to add, had a great time watching the games, since i couldn't play  :lol:

Anyway, we are already on our way with kittenhunfer and the calradian realms staff to make a clan ladder.

Nikephoros said:
Not much to add, had a great time watching the games, since i couldn't play  :lol:

Anyway, we are already on our way with kittenhunfer and the calradian realms staff to make a clan ladder.
Nice  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom