LSP 3D Art iggorbb LSP

Users who are viewing this thread

iggorbb

Master Knight
Hello.
I was feeling very happy these days starting from first December, so I decided to share some of
my items that I use for my own gameplay. Some of them are realistic some are not, but I am sure
someone will have use of it.
Screenshots:
firstpackage.png

I will try to update from time to time.

update 03. jan. 2011.
Added:
16 swords, 3 spears, 8 axes and 1 fantasy axe.

updade 24.jul.2011.
I added few weapons, fixed some of problems with scabbard I spotted in previous update, re did lod so they are now best for performance...
Added 8 swords, 1 (****) hammer, 1 mace- re-UV-mapped all items from bb_troops so now lods have much less verticals.

Update 01.09.2011.
added 9 axes, 2 maces, 7 spears...

Update 04.12.2011.
This update contains, among old things, next new things: 6 swords, 4 spears, 1throwing spear, 10 axes, 1 mace, 3 throwings axes, 2 falchions, 4 picks and some more retextures of some bows.
I added few This update ccontains, among old things, next things: 6 swords, 4 spears, 1 throwing spear, 10 axes, 1 mace, 3 throwing axes, 2 falchions, 4 picks and some more retextures of some bows.

Update 17.03.2012.
Added : 2 lances, 8 swords, 1 axe, 1 pike and 1 falchion. Also added missing lods that I didn’t uploaded last time I was around. With this weapons I have I think I have more than enough weapons for my Calardia based mod, so I will reduce production.
Anyways, what I was bothered for some time is thing that it seems that Rhodoks was using some sort of second hand helmets from Swadia (that is fixed in warband, but…) so I did some sort of Rhodokian army reform :smile:.
Added 13 new Rhodok helmets- hope your Rhodoks will like it.

Update 25.06.2012.
I added few items, noting much- 1 spear, 2 axes, 2 cleavers and re-did light edge again... and I added item_kinds lines.

Update 03.07.2013.
Added 12 new, finished western Europe style helmets, few more unfinished and added 17 Rus helmets pack. Added few more weapons- few axes, oakeshott typology swords for mid 13 century, rus swords pack.

Update 14.05.2015.
For some time I have my own Europe mod. That mod is for old 1011 mb so no release, but I taught some of my models may be usefull to some moders so I share them here. There are more models but I need to collect them from my hdd, so this is what it is for this time.

Update 17.06.2015.
Added few more things.

OK. Screenshots are about how all items look now, so, here:
serbian axes and spears:
serbian_axes_zps27927c63.jpg
serbian swords from 12-14 century
serbian_swords_zpse4c4eb29.jpg
some vaegir/russian/slavic (I am using it for vaegirs and slavic/russian depends on reference image name) weapons:
rusmedievalweapons.png
nordic weapons:
nordicweapons.png
various medieval swords:
variousswords.png
various medieval weapons:
variousmedievalweapons.png
fixed arming sword and templar swords:
specialweapons.png
Oakeshott typology- for mid 13 century
oackeshot_typology_zps0d72ddd9.jpg
Rus swords
vm14.png

medieval helmets:
bb_rus_fur_hats_zpsqibhmbfl.png
bb_rus_plain_helmets_zpskp0omydm.png
bb_rus_high_helmets_zpskrgo7r6a.png
bb_conical_helmets_zpsjfjrqrap.png
bb_coifs_and_flattops_zpsczecopcg.png
bb_kettlehats_zpsm5vq9mhr.png
bb_great_helmets_zpsbshjqo4a.png
bb_romeya_zpszmqc2sgk.png

Armors:
rus_long_coat_zpse743e233.png
rus_light_lamellar_vest_zpsdbc6cee8.png
rus_lamellar_vest_c_zpsd09ca32a.png
rus_lamellar_vest_d_zps7c4fbaab.png
rus_hauberk_zpsffd30dd7.png
rus_lamellar_armor_2_zpsd1ed3ac5.png
rus_footman_zpsbc62f1fc.jpg
rus_infantry_zps290a32db.jpg
lithuanian_sergeant_zpsf621a05d.jpg
lithuanian_heavy_cavalry_zpsc45dc78c.jpg

Feel free to use them in both original MB and MB wb and don't ask for permission. Credits would be
nice.
Credits:
Armagan and developing team for this flawless game,
whoever created wings3d,
Marco Tarini for openBRF,
Highelf for modeling tutorials,
Zimke Zlovoljni for painting grips and scabbards leather textures for "my_weapons_2", also for many tips for texturing and for being nice.
xenoarg for some tips and also for being nice.
Halgrim for text lines for warband.

Download:

Last edited by a moderator:
Derra said:
mediocre.
What, your post is?  Even if the work sucks, usually people say something nice, give advice how to improve, or keep their mouths shut.

Oh, and finally, let's see you make something so much better, before you judge. 

By the way, iggorbb, the two I want to see the most are "moved or deleted"

Byzantine weapons!  I wonder if that was a ploy to get me to download. 

The last 4 pictures don't work, great models and textures though!!!

If only people realized the amount of work and time it takes to do this, they would shut up very fast.

Great stuff, btw, have really enjoyed playing with it :smile:  I'll show a shot of what I did with the Light Edge in a bit, I think you'll like it.

Let us see, please.
BTW, light edge was my first model ever, than I had repaired some small details and UV map and reduced polycount as much as I could. Now I could reduce more, but that wouldn't be much, so I wont do it, besides, that is "special item" for player (in my game at least).

mediocre.
wow your balls are so big, playing tough guy on the internet

@iggorb: Your models are awesome. Are you on a mod team btw? Cause I am recruiting skilled modelers  :mrgreen:

I am currently working for my self (osp) and AoCII, plus I have lot of things in real life going on, so... I would like to help, but...

MAN,
this is amazing,
the quantity is stunning,
and the quality doesn't disappoint.

Just can't live without this on my game.

Buuuuuut,
there is somewhere a kind soul to make item kind lines for all this beauties,
to, you know, dummies?  :roll:

Augair said:
Where I could download that armor?  :smile:
Varyag lamellar armor is property of AoCII mod and they (we  :roll:) dont have policy of sharing items.

Halgrim said:
Great work

Thank you.

Al_Mansur said:
Great work :smile:
Al_Mansur said:
I have dowloaded the pack and honestly some of these items are among the best ones I have ever seen. For example the "four_plated_helmet".
From such 3d artist as yourself... woah  :grin:

kuauik said:
i agree,some of the items will be in 1257ad :wink:
Great!

pertodonunca said:
MAN,
this is amazing,
the quantity is stunning,
and the quality doesn't disappoint.

Just can't live without this on my game.

Buuuuuut,
there is somewhere a kind soul to make item kind lines for all this beauties,
to, you know, dummies?  :roll:
Updated. File contains just a few new items and it contains txt tuples. Go grab it.  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom