Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

Users who are viewing this thread

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
THE ALLIANCE DECLARES TOTAL VICTORY OVER THE MERCENARY

The Pan-Server Alliance claims an overwhelming victory following an extended siege on the Mercenary's complex! Their unconditional surrender (banning) was announced after a shattering Alliance assault crushed the enemies' industrial capabilities and captured their arms stockpiles, forcing the now homeless enemy to attempt a hopeless siege on the Vikings' base, which resulted in a operational failure. All hostilities have ceased across the server following the surrender, and officials have declared it is now "safe to resume normal construction and activities", as well as stating that the spawn is now "well and truly a safezone as it was intended". Details have flooded in from victorious soldiers on the siege, revealing that after extensive bombardment, the intrepid and brilliant Commander Carrot ordered the construction of a Nether Gate to enter their extensively water walled complex.

Upon entering the complex, in a room adjacent to the storage room that held the key to enemy resistance, the brave Alliance Army held off increasingly desperate Mercenary counterattacks until the enemy morale reached a breaking point. Intending to break the Mercenary threat once and for all, a Weapon of Mass Destruction was laid in the room, composing of more than 128 blocks of explosive ordinance. After igniting the bomb, an irreparable breach was at last blown in the wall of the arms dump. Now, battered and exhausted after days of fighting, the soldiers fought off the enemy, armed with only stone swords, as they claimed the complex for the Alliance. Realizing at last that the defense was a lost cause, the Mercenary cowards took what materiel they could from their shattered base and retreated to spawn. Using what was left of their army, the Mercenaries tried an siege on the impenetrable tower-fortress of the Vikings, Barad-Dur. However, their offensive capability was complete destroyed when the Vikings triggered a mine placed beneath the entrance of their tower, which annihilated their assault team. With morale at rock bottom, their weapons worn and broken, their armor shattered, the Mercenary Army declared their unconditional surrender to Pan-Server Alliance High Command. With that, they laid down their arms and left the server, likely never to return again.

Now, with peace in the server and the Mercenary threat gone, there is discussion whether the Pan-Server Alliance will remain, or whether it will divide into the largely individualist nations that characterized politics before the war. On this, Chancellor Tiberius proclaimed "I fully expect that the Alliance will be preserved, in one form or another. Some nations may secede, but it is my belief that peace and prosperity will be the main focus of the server, for now, and forever." In the short term, Alliance officials have revealed plans for a Triumphal Arch to be built outside the spawn, to celebrate our collective victory, and laud the sacrifice the nations of the server have made in the effort to eradicate the menace of the Mercenaries. In addition, once the great city of Kiel itself has been completed, a party and victory parade will be performed in it's halls. In addition, Chancellor Tiberius Decimus Maximus is expected to issue a speech on the victory shortly.

photo_692590_resize.jpg

Hail Victory!

THULE
THULE
THULE

P.S. Following the victory over the Mercenaries, there was some confusion whether these reports will continue. In light of an increased amount of time available after the war, we are glad to declare the creation of the Mountain Blade Report, created by the Public Enlightenment Bureau of the Pan-Server Alliance. We would like to thank all our readers, and hope you will continue reading in the weeks to come!
You declared nothing thank your little mods for banning a faction and u still suck as bad as u did at pvp from what  i here

I want to proclaim one more thing.

I think I might already know the answer to this question. But I wanted to know if there would be any way for me to be accepted into the server again. I don't expect to be friends with you guys, but i'm asking for a clean slate. I found this server to be very fun and I admire the way you all banded together to destroy a common enemy. I'm asking if i can join back in the server (after I server my ban of course) and be able to play. Not to cause more trouble, but to play as you guys play. Fight when the time arises. But build and play as if it were a freebuild server. I want to try the whole "Code Of Courtesy" and see if I can follow it. I respect all of you and want to be given another chance. If not, I don't blame you. Thank you for your time in read this post.

I believe, going by what Lyze and I discussed briefly in skype and on the server, that we are going to leave that one up to Janus, seeing as he is the one that instituted the ban for you in particular.

If i just may have a word, tbh i found the banning of the merc lot to be a bit excessive. Even if their trash talk and warfare methods were intolerable and "wrong" they just wanted a ban because they were butthurt. 

Considering that members of the Mercenary/Troll/UglyTroll faction were banned for hacking, DDoS threats, and the utilisation of duplicate accounts to garner a power and combat advantage in faction conflict, and the antagonistic, spamming, vitriolic diatribe that the chat logs have endured from them for the past four days, this ban is not unjustified.

McBeverage and I were constantly at our utmost vigilance, trying to ensure that our own personal feelings and stake in this conflict did not seep into our moderating. The faction would not have been banned, had it not been for the incident today as detailed above. When an entire faction becomes so vitriolic in the chat logs after the reenaction of a rightful ban from the server administrator himself, I think we are justified to ban them for a two week duration.

What can I say? I have never seen the server co-operate that well.
Well done guys. Kiel, you've been awarded another half stack of TNT, and TDM you get 16 TNT for your efforts, and for friendships sake :razz:

Removing annoying 1 man factions that spawn kill us

Oh and we are also cannon operators without a steady supply of TNT.

I may also use it to grief Greatswords room.

Back
Top Bottom