Minecraft: Mountain Blade SMP server [closed]

Users who are viewing this thread

It would be cool to have a test village blown to smithereens. A lonely wanderer finds these ruins and maybe a hidden dungeon to shelter for the night. And then the zombies find him. etc

I was never able to make satisfying ruins because I'm not good at making stuff look naturally/randomly crumbled. I always have a pattern. Random blasts of TNT might solve this problem.

Welcome to Zendar!

:wink:

But sure Blead, we could have done that. However it is more fun to fight people and as can be referenced from my earlier post it was the Celts that foolishly declared war on us. If they did not want to be at war with us (as might be surmised from their recent posts) then why did they declare it? The consequences are as I said, obvious. Maybe they should surrender and pay tribute as suggested. Such action may cause me to reign in my warriors.

I do agree though, ruined towns and stuff might be quite nice.

---

Of course Sushiman, of course. We all envy your gargantuan cock. This is why we all play Minecraft, we hope to emulate you!  :lol:

@ Plazek,

Aye, You mentioned you guys were nomads right? Wouldn't it be more fun if you guys made a faction and town so your wars could be more epic? That way they can fight back on the same level you guys do.  :smile:

Blead said:
@ Plazek,

Aye, You mentioned you guys were nomads right? Wouldn't it be more fun if you guys made a faction and town so your wars could be more epic? That way they can fight back on the same level you guys do.  :smile:

This is precisely what a few of our number was busy doing yesterday. We built a big fortress. We invite you to try and siege it  :roll:

Eino said:
Don't ******** tell me that the 22nd's blew up zendar, that would really piss me off.

Why don't you just go take a look before the profanities?  :roll:

The damage is negligible.

Venero said:
Eino said:
Don't ******** tell me that the 22nd's blew up zendar, that would really piss me off.

Why don't you just go take a look before the profanities?  :roll:

The damage is negligible.

Fack you ****, i like profanity and even if a single block were missing because of practice shooting i would still be just as angry.

Awesome plan Blead hope it works out :smile:

But yea, the whole nomads following the pig herds across the deserts and steppes tale ought not be taken as gospel :razz:

Does it take a powerful machine to run a Server?

If not, I might make a server with whitelisting BUT with PvP on, but if guys like the 22nd come on and grief things and are reported they will be banned immediately, no questions asked.

I just decided not to bother with this server, instead I'm playing on 7chan's server, which has whitelisting and good people :3

I actually wouldn't mind this much if it wasn't for the fact that it lags so much that you can't fight back.

Back
Top Bottom