[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

Ramun's evil twin popped up once in one of my beta games, too, but after about a game time week, vanished again and never returned.  See if he doesn't do the same thing in your game.  It won't cause a crash unless they both are in the same tavern together - if that happens, DON'T talk to either of them, and you probably won't have a crash.

hoellenbewohner said:
ok some pics with polished landscage, how nice POP can look

I thought polished landscapes only worked for earlier versions of warband?

And what are the Veccavian Horses? I don't remember encountering them or reading about them in the Game Concepts... can you ride one or are they only for killing?

Veccavia Horse is a cavalry unit of the female society of Veccavia. It´s their main bulk cavalry. Occasionally an expedition of them arrives at the shores of Pendor similiar to Barclay or Mettenheim forces and roams the country.

edit: If your monitor is wide enough to show my third banner, the unit most left in the line is a dehorsed Veccavia Horse unit. If you can´t see it, go to the banners thread and have a look.

Not *exactly* a PoP screenshot, but I thought some of you might find it amusingly relevant regardless. :smile:

v3zDW.jpg

/not Photoshopped, I actually have that.

Some Screenshots
MyHorse.jpg
MyCharacter.jpg
the Koteb has bin upgraded 4 or 5 times
Kotebupgraded4or5times.jpg
Glunmar.jpg
Kadan Bahadur Khan's bow
bow-1.jpg
Huge Horse
asd.jpg

found this wonderful mod few days ago, here some screenshots:

in my nooby days
1noob.jpg

my first group of able soldiers
2ragtag.jpg

tried to take a weakened city and failed
3failed.jpg

boys need some more training (don't mind the peasants, i was just helping them)
4training.jpg

this time it's ours
5won.jpg

an encounter with Ravensterns turned me into a pincushion
ravensternencounter.jpg

The invading armies are never allowed by the game to attack villages or towns.  They will attack caravans, villagers, groups of Rogue Knights, even Vanskerry Raiders.  And they are all programmed to want to attack Player.  If they could take a town it would cause hideous conflicts/crashes in the game.  We looked into that because it would have been a neat feature, but SD and MV said it could not happen.

The Noldor are not sieging Laria - Laria does not show as being under siege if you check.  The Noldor just happened to enter the town or chased Lord Fossard into it, so it looks like the battle will be there.  In actuality, if you join that fight, you will see that the fight will be on open ground, not in the town.  Once I was just entering Laria and some Noldor chased me right into it, but when we fought, it was in the open.  Sorry to disappoint you, Footy, but a Noldor force attacking Laria is just not happening there - I don't think it can happen as per the game's programming.

Try it and see - save, then join Fossard in the fight.  Bet you anything the fight will be in open ground, NOT in the town.

Hmm, there is that big SIEGE word there though :razz: And then this Screenshot clearly says it is a siege? :wink: Though this happened a few days ago, and i couldn't join either side. At war with Sarleon, and had -20 relations with Noldor.

mb3e.jpg

Edit: But i guess you are right, you most likely know (much) a bit more about this than me :wink: But sitll found it fun. It shall forever stay in my Screenshot folder!

Very interesting - must be a bug because they are NOT supposed to be able to do that - didn't see the siege word in the other screenshot.  Save a lot - if the Noldor win Laria you are probably going to have a pretty fast crash on your hands.

Had that happen to me. Though now I'm kind of glad I never got there in time to help the Noldor...

The merry men taking a castle from the Empire. I was taking a nap from crossbow wounds.
mb16s.jpg

mb15l.jpg

mb14z.jpg

Merry men and I take a casual stroll.
mb18v.jpg

mb19f.jpg

A rather impressive ambush with a firing squad of crossbowmen from the Red Brotherhood.
mb17n.jpg

Some of my handy work.
mb20n.jpg

mb21p.jpg

A fun encounter.
mb25.jpg

mb23p.jpg

mb24o.jpg

A pile of dead bodies.
mb27o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom