[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

My plan to corner the Pendor vaseline market and make a killing beating up five kingdoms is well underway:

mb339.jpg

There remains only to purge the unclean.

mb340.jpg

30 Lords. Meanwhile, the largest opponent, the D'shar, has 21 lords, but 7 of them (including the king) are locked away in some detention center in Ethos.

Most of my lords are beyond 100 relationship, though a few are at 60+ (I think only one person is below 40). Very united.

Recently reopened PoP and started with an old save. Vassal of Sarleon and lord of Ethos. Things have changed, however.

The cavalry of Sarleon open up the charge
7A6E8951BD9706DFCA76D5A365CD3BFB1CD14BC6
I gave Jocelyn a Noldor horse. He usually goes down first.
77928C46D93701F75C55DAAF092C8177142D8651
24F42DBD5E84A1EC35E9E0323187990F0CC4CF59
Down goes the Valkyrie
DA7AA19AD4C912DDFA85C91C933B055784672063
And then I rebelled. My first act as King of Pendor was to pull some sweet moves over a bunch of Vanskerry raiders
F8AAC68BD0EA23FA8CCF39B91D6F1A4C09EF52BE
Jocelyn, once again, leads the charge. I would later grant him a castle on the border so he can charge to his heart's content when I'm busy
D3D0016D84D785F4DD93566885BB1C044741B1AD
B2C9B8681E7B944F166EA884AB6A68BBFCDFC4FD
I...guess it's heroic
09C2F3DF82A8CF720DD7220E64C9698E7D300E14

Months later, I rule a good chunk of Pendor from Sarleon. The Empire is no more and the D'Shar and Fierdsvain have already tasted my blade enough so that we're in a state of truce. As I prepared to make another push against Sarleon (Laria being their last remaining city), Ravenstern declared war and my old nemesis, Duke Alexis, began raiding my villages. Back when I was lord of Belmonfaire he would constantly attack and now he's back for vengeance. Or so he thought.

Hup, hup, hup, hup...
74DF107A7B4F0CCE839F7D25883414035C68E962
Opportune picture taking
3BF1D674D1B2F21718919A6A1A00F703F3FF82B6
You wish you could boogey this hard
86A01024E7E89BB48D75E4F502332D51963A8B44
My troops break through one side
428B25856444F76B109CF989316B8FC5EB4DEDA6
The last man standing
94A613433A17FDFE3B3BE47C13A0BFC5431892EF

Master Looter said:
I just came across this  :lol:

http://imageshack.com/a/img540/7778/lpE3Ym.png
You should see Aeldarian when he gets a real army going
I've seen him with 7K before, riding straight towards Laria. Needless to say I got the hell out of anywhere near Laria pretty quickly

D'shar can be fun to fight sometimes... yes, that is the special Blademaster lord of the D'shar, not sure if I've converted him yet. I did get the Scorpion Assassin guy in my kingdom though.

mb712.jpg

Travel to the edges of Pendor, meet new people and use them for target practice...

mb745.jpg

This is actually news to me.

mb231.jpg

The first of many...

mb776.jpg

I love this mod of M&BWb.As a small expression of my gratitude and appreciation of this great mod to all those involved in creating it and the community supporting it,I humbly post a sampling of my gameplay experience.
          My early three fiefs with custom banner.All done with planning and design.All clustered so I can defend them all.Proximity to bandit-brigands spawn to train companions and to make money taking prisoners,depending on how many Rogue Knights we knock unconscious but usually from 4k to 8k denars and the rescued prisoners provide cheap and fast garrison fillers and for those interested in topping off the Tactics skill without maxing Int. a very fast(maybe easy) way to get the BattleMaster Achievement.
XZKe7DT.jpg
          The Mighty Silverwolf Mercs.Bright green and red makes a spiffy disc thingy overhead that allows them stand out in the battlefield.Wolf head from a Pendor shield,silver arrowhead superimposed since I like Horse-Archery.
aOESDmy.jpg
            Without a doubt,Ansen is my MVC-most valuable companion.No, he doesn't rack up kills like Diev who I've turn into a cross between a Silvermist Ranger and a D'shar Bladesman or a murder-machine on a Netherworld Charger like Sigismund(32STR,10ironflesh,10PowerStrike) but as my Medic its the reason Diev and Sigismund can go back to killing even after being KOed and as my Engy makes sieging enemy fiefs damn fast.Because of his low 7STR,I felt bad that he can't wear armor that signifies his value as my Field-Medic so I modded one.Red for Health-Green for Healing-Gold for his value as a soldier and for fun-a Shaman helm.Not bad for 3 minute job with GIMP.
Jno5Yvv.jpg
            As a Horse-Archer, I often find myself returning to my baggage inventory for a fresh supply of arrows especially against tough opponents like Demonic Magi,Fallen Revenants,Dread Infantries or waves of Snake Warriors and Jatu Lancers but locating the baggage quickly can sometimes be a pain since it can blend with the environment-so I modded the chest.
1FA7GDj.jpg
Don't mock the bright, gay colors, there is a science behind the gayness because with this color combination the wooden chest seem to glimmer like glass or metal from a distance.The quicker I find it the quicker I can go back to helping my troops to victory.This is useful if you like start as a Mercenary without a banner like I do.
h7IOGy2.jpg
          Wanting to improve my relations with the town of Laria, I thought I'd do one those easy "track the Bandits" quest.I got the "track the Jatu bandits" quest and this is what I found.Blue is band of bandit quest(freakin vast army is more like it) and 1k regular Jatu Army just because the game thinks I likes me more Jatus on my Jatus.But don't feel bad for me,since war with the Empire is imminent, I simply kited them to Janos to kill 2 birds with 1 stone:complete the quest and soften up the Empire for war against the Ravensterns.
CuR93lP.jpg
            I smiled a big smile when I saw this.Why?Here is a hint-"Minion".For spoilers sake I won't elaborate but for those of you who are experienced Pendor players will understand when I say I like our chances winning this battle.Those who are unfamiliar to Pendor will have to play and face the Heretics and discover what I mean.
DeCym8y.jpg
            Beefy farmers?My guess is these farmers somehow defeated a band of Snake Cultist with a large prisoner train and hired them.There are going to need them since Serindiar is located between the Larian forest and Snake Cult Landing Beach.Between human-hating Noldor weirdos and human-devouring-baby kinapping Snake Cultist weirdos.Lucky them?
ZIbY6te.jpg
            A very curious,murder mystery quest.Here is a clue-Words kill.
hW0sYL5.jpg
            I'm suprised how easily the self-professed badasses Fierdsvain withered against my 40 Ravensterns Rangers,30 Sarleon Armored Longbowmen,20 Empire Armored Crossbowmen both in the battlefield and during sieges.Bottom pic-me jumping out of Iron Oak Castle for a better shooting spot during a siege defense against 1k-plus then went out to meet and finished them off in field against my 280plus army.It doesn't help that most Fierd's fiefs are low to the ground with a low ramp and a wide gap compared to the high and narrow gap of other faction's fiefs and of course  their mediocre archers which all make their towns easy to cap with my archers.
uVmcZcm.jpg
9d5hR79.jpg
            The Full Plate Armor has collar part that goes up to the lower lip which has interesting clipping result with some helms like this smiley-horned Eventide helmet with cape.
qUwbXpi.jpg
            Throwing ax on my shoulder POV.but still managed to rack up kills with the mighty Ruby Rune bow-the Horse-Archer best friend plus a horse,of course,of course.
baCzZPa.jpg
            I don't know what this dude did to get a negative skill point.Stole too many cows,ravished too many villager daughters or vice versa :lol:? Rien,Nada,Nil,Nulla- I gots no idea.I'm guesing he is a from a Knight Order created by some Faction Lord.
UQdcxLS.jpg

I was a bit bummed that there are no Achievement rewards for 20k Renown and 25k kills\wounds.I guess being able to have a 1000plus standing army can be considered as Achievement reward.This pic illustrates its more combat not the management aspect of the game I prefer.I like being the "Hammer" of my Faction.
0oIaGpl.jpg
                I really have no reason to rebel because I've pretty much got the formula to getting the fiefs I want which is:
Max positive relation with faction leader and good relation with other Lords who hold the Marshallship position(my competition-Ivanus,Stephan,Aldemar),capture the Fief yourself(not necessarily by yourself but you can),have an active but ready to complete Quest with Faction Leader-finish quest then ask for the desired Fief,keep your Controversy below 30 when you ask for a Fief(this one is tricky),have the Faction Leader in your company(command him to follow you) doing other things until desired Fief is given.I like to use King Gregory as bait against large enemy armies,the Heretics,and Mystmountain Clans.

No,I haven't created my own Knight Order,there is no need.With the exception of Poinsbruk's Ravenspear Knights,I have access to others:Clarion Call,Lion Knights,Immortals,Shadow Legion,Eventide,DragonKnights,etc.If your are wondering how I got Rane,its because  that asshat Alexis for some reason defected to the fading D'Shar.DragonKnights are decent troops,so I went and captured Rane myself.

And thanks for this tremendous mod once again. :grin: :grin: :grin:

When I'm glad the Empire is at war with D'Shar and not me  :party:
5FFFDB47AB4518CF89FEEA923538B0623462C2E8

Fun fact, I didnt mes with party sizes, The Empire just got a lucky grab on a independent army with over 3k prisoners.  On the map currently there is a 2k mettenheim army with 7.8k prisoners that I will eventually rally my army to kill and farm troops.

Ian Jones said:
            I love this mod of M&BWb.As a small expression of my gratitude and appreciation of this great mod to all those involved in creating it and the community supporting it,I humbly post a sampling of my gameplay experience.
          My early three fiefs with custom banner.All done with planning and design.All clustered so I can defend them all.Proximity to bandit-brigands spawn to train companions and to make money taking prisoners,depending on how many Rogue Knights we knock unconscious but usually from 4k to 8k denars and the rescued prisoners provide cheap and fast garrison fillers and for those interested in topping off the Tactics skill without maxing Int. a very fast(maybe easy) way to get the BattleMaster Achievement.
XZKe7DT.jpg
          The Mighty Silverwolf Mercs.Bright green and red makes a spiffy disc thingy overhead that allows them stand out in the battlefield.Wolf head from a Pendor shield,silver arrowhead superimposed since I like Horse-Archery.
aOESDmy.jpg
            Without a doubt,Ansen is my MVC-most valuable companion.No, he doesn't rack up kills like Diev who I've turn into a cross between a Silvermist Ranger and a D'shar Bladesman or a murder-machine on a Netherworld Charger like Sigismund(32STR,10ironflesh,10PowerStrike) but as my Medic its the reason Diev and Sigismund can go back to killing even after being KOed and as my Engy makes sieging enemy fiefs damn fast.Because of his low 7STR,I felt bad that he can't wear armor that signifies his value as my Field-Medic so I modded one.Red for Health-Green for Healing-Gold for his value as a soldier and for fun-a Shaman helm.Not bad for 3 minute job with GIMP.
Jno5Yvv.jpg
            As a Horse-Archer, I often find myself returning to my baggage inventory for a fresh supply of arrows especially against tough opponents like Demonic Magi,Fallen Revenants,Dread Infantries or waves of Snake Warriors and Jatu Lancers but locating the baggage quickly can sometimes be a pain since it can blend with the environment-so I modded the chest.
1FA7GDj.jpg
Don't mock the bright, gay colors, there is a science behind the gayness because with this color combination the wooden chest seem to glimmer like glass or metal from a distance.The quicker I find it the quicker I can go back to helping my troops to victory.This is useful if you like start as a Mercenary without a banner like I do.
h7IOGy2.jpg
          Wanting to improve my relations with the town of Laria, I thought I'd do one those easy "track the Bandits" quest.I got the "track the Jatu bandits" quest and this is what I found.Blue is band of bandit quest(freakin vast army is more like it) and 1k regular Jatu Army just because the game thinks I likes me more Jatus on my Jatus.But don't feel bad for me,since war with the Empire is imminent, I simply kited them to Janos to kill 2 birds with 1 stone:complete the quest and soften up the Empire for war against the Ravensterns.
CuR93lP.jpg
            I smiled a big smile when I saw this.Why?Here is a hint-"Minion".For spoilers sake I won't elaborate but for those of you who are experienced Pendor players will understand when I say I like our chances winning this battle.Those who are unfamiliar to Pendor will have to play and face the Heretics and discover what I mean.
DeCym8y.jpg
            Beefy farmers?My guess is these farmers somehow defeated a band of Snake Cultist with a large prisoner train and hired them.There are going to need them since Serindiar is located between the Larian forest and Snake Cult Landing Beach.Between human-hating Noldor weirdos and human-devouring-baby kinapping Snake Cultist weirdos.Lucky them?
ZIbY6te.jpg
            A very curious,murder mystery quest.Here is a clue-Words kill.
hW0sYL5.jpg
            I'm suprised how easily the self-professed badasses Fierdsvain withered against my 40 Ravensterns Rangers,30 Sarleon Armored Longbowmen,20 Empire Armored Crossbowmen both in the battlefield and during sieges.Bottom pic-me jumping out of Iron Oak Castle for a better shooting spot during a siege defense against 1k-plus then went out to meet and finished them off in field against my 280plus army.It doesn't help that most Fierd's fiefs are low to the ground with a low ramp and a wide gap compared to the high and narrow gap of other faction's fiefs and of course  their mediocre archers which all make their towns easy to cap with my archers.
uVmcZcm.jpg
9d5hR79.jpg
            The Full Plate Armor has collar part that goes up to the lower lip which has interesting clipping result with some helms like this smiley-horned Eventide helmet with cape.
qUwbXpi.jpg
            Throwing ax on my shoulder POV.but still managed to rack up kills with the mighty Ruby Rune bow-the Horse-Archer best friend plus a horse,of course,of course.
baCzZPa.jpg
            I don't know what this dude did to get a negative skill point.Stole too many cows,ravished too many villager daughters or vice versa :lol:? Rien,Nada,Nil,Nulla- I gots no idea.I'm guesing he is a from a Knight Order created by some Faction Lord.
UQdcxLS.jpg

I was a bit bummed that there are no Achievement rewards for 20k Renown and 25k kills\wounds.I guess being able to have a 1000plus standing army can be considered as Achievement reward.This pic illustrates its more combat not the management aspect of the game I prefer.I like being the "Hammer" of my Faction.
0oIaGpl.jpg
                I really have no reason to rebel because I've pretty much got the formula to getting the fiefs I want which is:
Max positive relation with faction leader and good relation with other Lords who hold the Marshallship position(my competition-Ivanus,Stephan,Aldemar),capture the Fief yourself(not necessarily by yourself but you can),have an active but ready to complete Quest with Faction Leader-finish quest then ask for the desired Fief,keep your Controversy below 30 when you ask for a Fief(this one is tricky),have the Faction Leader in your company(command him to follow you) doing other things until desired Fief is given.I like to use King Gregory as bait against large enemy armies,the Heretics,and Mystmountain Clans.

No,I haven't created my own Knight Order,there is no need.With the exception of Poinsbruk's Ravenspear Knights,I have access to others:Clarion Call,Lion Knights,Immortals,Shadow Legion,Eventide,DragonKnights,etc.If your are wondering how I got Rane,its because  that asshat Alexis for some reason defected to the fading D'Shar.DragonKnights are decent troops,so I went and captured Rane myself.

And thanks for this tremendous mod once again. :grin: :grin: :grin:

So many amazing screenshots! So impressed! Especially iwth the last one! How one earth did you get 22000 renown, without it dropping so fast you didn´t lose it? Where do you fight, how big army? Would love to even try and get 10k XD 5k seems to be my limit :/ despite holding feasts, tournaments, and fighting all the battles i can. I did solo to 2k alone in the beginning, but you must have a magic trick to be that amazing!  :iamamoron:

Dead man point of view  :lol:
MZrthv6.jpg

Cooking alive
P9epvo0.jpg

If hurts? nah, not at all XD
D2O1Ahw.jpg

Outlawed Thimoty? Oo
lDnnADL.jpg

I've never seen and you guys freaks me out...
izfPRE1.jpg

Yeah Finneas, it's a knight in a Forlon suit holding a Ruby runed sword  :twisted:
GpWBGX6.jpg

You fight a random Noldor patrol and [looting 6]...  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: [as I'm not an archer, thinking of giving it to Diev, as soon as he reachs pd requeriments]
HL2C77k.jpg

Back
Top Bottom