[MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Users who are viewing this thread

After numerous campaigns, 762 hours and (in the current campaign) 1,636 game days....  I finally conquered Pendor!  On the easiest possible setting.  *Sigh*  The joys of sexagenarian reflexes and a dim grasp of strategic thinking.  Still, I'm unreasonably chuffed.  Cheers!

http://imgur.com/I9JbP9t

One of uncompleted things in the mod...
plothole.jpg
They can talk!

Sleeeves said:
After numerous campaigns, 762 hours and (in the current campaign) 1,636 game days....  I finally conquered Pendor!  On the easiest possible setting.  *Sigh*  The joys of sexagenarian reflexes and a dim grasp of strategic thinking.  Still, I'm unreasonably chuffed.  Cheers!

http://imgur.com/I9JbP9t

Dat difficulty setting ... *shudder*

zeldata said:
One of uncompleted things in the mod...
plothole.jpg
They can talk!

They do not talk ... they speak straight to your mind bro !! *runs away in terror*

I found this
8P11me0.jpg
I am very happy now (though I wished that knight axe would be a bit longer...then I would've kept it instead).

Sarleon went berserk-raiding on the snow lands, they got Poinsbruk and Silveredge. I've been a vassal only for a month (ingame) for the ravensterns and had 100 troops with mixed cavalry of ravernsterns and female cavalry + 20 Kierguard and 15 RR. I sieged Silveredge that had 100 mixed low-high troops and I only lost 6 troops, I then made a wish that it be mine....... AND I GOT IT!!  :grin:
Hell I didn't have any time to ask the lords! And asking would probably not helped since I only have +5 likes on 5-6 lords, it's quite amazing that I got a castle with so few support! usually when I siege a castle as a newcomer lord they give it to someone else.

Today, we will interview Maltise of the Dread Legions, the only hero from snake cult faction.
mb1.jpg

mb2.jpg

mb3.jpg

mb4.jpg

mb5.jpg

Keep your eyes open! You heard that!
and that's all for today! folk  :mrgreen:

Let'ts say hello to my order.
mb6.jpg
iskar said:
K.Zel and O.Zel? You're not really into immersive naming, are you?
So embarrassing  :mrgreen: I don't have any idea about naming anymore. Playing countless mods, started with naming them nicely to funny , now called them what they are.

Tricolore shooting line vs. Empire

Great Host at Javiksholm? More like a Great Heist.
--
There once was a Great Host from Ravenstern,
That was besieging the town of Javiksholm.

Emperor Naaveen was swift to govern:
"The 1st Banneret of Marleons is to lead the storm"

Grandilon picked a fight with the first lord in sight,
The Emperor used his might to keep things right.

Lords of Ravenstern got angrier,
but each became a prisoner.

His ally were soundly defeated, even his liege,
but Count Stephan stubbornly continued his siege.
It was a great day for the Empire of Pendor,
As the enemy was stopped at its door.

Grandilon's prisoners were sent back to Avendor,
Where they were sold to profit the Emperor.

For those that are following along: that's 183 885 for the sale of the prisoners :cool:

Dalloskid said:
I was thinking of doing my sergeants similar to how you have done yours. How do you find the mix of bow/crossbow and pole arm, specifically in sieges?
I like my sergeants a lot now that they're trained. The crossbows as backup in siege is gravy on top.

You can play "Find the Tricolore" in the following siege assault  :razz:
WUHEKck.jpg

3 Tricolores polehammer in hand at the top of the ladder, with another shooting a few steps below.

S1p15FL.jpg

2 fighting over the wall, another is leading a back-up group.

AhjoEfU.jpg

The back-up group is over the wall, 2 Tricolores still fighting.

A Glorieux gets the last kill!
rifvLu3.jpg

That Tricolore looks like it could be the same as the lower one on the previous pic.

Thought I'd post up some random screenshots of my current game. :grin: I'm converting Sarleon into the Kingdom of England. By wiping them out and integrating friendly Lords into my service.

My character, King Kevn.
my_character__king_kevn__by_kevinflemming1982-d88l5dx.jpg

My Infantry Companions, Kaverra, Frederick and Leslie, all kitted-out.
companions___infantry_by_kevinflemming1982-d88l5do.jpg

One of my Lion's Pride Knights. Boadice, Alistair and Alyssa are alongside, mounted.
lion_s_pride_knight__by_kevinflemming1982-d88l5dj.jpg

One of my Lion's Pride Archers with Archer Companions, Diev, Julia and Sigismund.
lion_s_pride_archer__by_kevinflemming1982-d88l5ds.jpg

My custom wife, Lady Aryana.
aryana__my_wife__by_kevinflemming1982-d88l5d8.jpg

Collected a few arrows while waiting for some Bandits, who ambushed me, to run out of ammunition.
that_s_some_shield__by_kevinflemming1982-d88l5d1.jpg

At long last, finally got my Lordly Pendor King Helm. Totally worth the wait.
lordly_pendor_king_helm__by_kevinflemming1982-d88l5di.jpg

It's a bit foggy. Had to fight a Heretic Army in this. Total nightmare, as you can imagine.
it_s_a_bit_foggy__by_kevinflemming1982-d88l5dd.jpg

Awash in a sea of Knights. Barely get to kill anything with these around, they're beastly.
awash_in_a_sea_of_knights__by_kevinflemming1982-d88o3jr.jpg

iskar said:
Nicely themed order :grin: Orders with proper themes are way better than simple maxing of equipment stats.

Thanks very much. :wink: I'm so happy with how they turned out.

Definitely. I completely agree. Simply maxing-out gear isn't for me, I try to create CKOs that compliment my faction background and style. Not afraid to put everyone in leather if that's what was required lol. Stats on equipment isn't overly important anyway, when you can train your troops to have good skills to counteract it.

My custom wife, Lady Aryana.

How do you make a custom wife ??

iskar said:
Nicely themed order :grin: Orders with proper themes are way better than simple maxing of equipment stats.
I agree... i shudder everytime i see someone mixing Noldor armour with Eventide helmets just because it has 2-3 more AC than something more lore=appropriate.

Canaris said:

Epicrules is correct. I use Morgh's M&B WB/WFAS Editor. :wink:

http://mountandblade.mircon.de/wp/morghs-mb-wbwfas-editor/morghs-mount-blade-wbwfas-editor-en/

It's fairly easy to use, just some simple editing of specific .txt files using the editor. You can also create new troops, edit old ones, add/change items. All sorts of things. I've only dabbled with altering troops and NPCs, for the moment at least. The only thing you can't edit (to my knowledge) is their personality. I'm quite sure that's random.

Have a read of the FAQ page before attempting anything. There is also a topic here on TW. http://forums.taleworlds.com/?topic=105928.0

And back-up the PoP folder (or just the specific files) beforehand, just in case you break something lol. Good luck!

Come on, let me get in the fight!
let_me_in__by_kevinflemming1982-d88rwol.jpg

Got bored waiting. Decided to do some crowd-surfing.
crowd_surfing__by_kevinflemming1982-d88rwop.jpg

Finally got inside. Utterly pointless lol.
so__i_m_in_but_it_didn_t_make_any_difference__by_kevinflemming1982-d88rwov.jpg

Came across this Belmonfaire patrol. Looks like they've been doing rather well!
good_work__patrol__by_kevinflemming1982-d88t2sx.jpg

kevinflemming said:
Canaris said:

Epicrules is correct. I use Morgh's M&B WB/WFAS Editor. :wink:

http://mountandblade.mircon.de/wp/morghs-mb-wbwfas-editor/morghs-mount-blade-wbwfas-editor-en/

It's fairly easy to use, just some simple editing of specific .txt files using the editor. You can also create new troops, edit old ones, add/change items. All sorts of things. I've only dabbled with altering troops and NPCs, for the moment at least. The only thing you can't edit (to my knowledge) is their personality. I'm quite sure that's random.

Have a read of the FAQ page before attempting anything. There is also a topic here on TW. http://forums.taleworlds.com/?topic=105928.0

And back-up the PoP folder (or just the specific files) beforehand, just in case you break something lol. Good luck!

I know Morgh Editor. I thought its some kind of in-game options like dressing her up and stuff :smile: Thx

Canaris said:
I know Morgh Editor. I thought its some kind of in-game options like dressing her up and stuff :smile: Thx

Ah, okay. Didn't know if you did lol. No worries!

There is also a way to change your wife's equipment in-game. Open conversation.txt in the module folder and search for this line:

dlga_spouse_talk:spouse_household_possessions 69631 564  0 Let_us_take_inventory_of_our_household_possessions  723  1 2041 1 360287970189640508 NO_VOICEOVER

Underneath, paste in this line:

dlga_spouse_talk:spouse_inverntory_wife 69631 564  0 Let_me_see_your_equipment 0 1 2051 0 NO_VOICEOVER

So it looks like this:

dlga_spouse_talk:spouse_household_possessions 69631 564  0 Let_us_take_inventory_of_our_household_possessions  723  1 2041 1 360287970189640508 NO_VOICEOVER
dlga_spouse_talk:spouse_inverntory_wife 69631 564  0 Let_me_see_your_equipment 0 1 2051 0 NO_VOICEOVER
dlga_spouse_household_possessions:spouse_pretalk 4095 842  0 Anyway,_that_is_the_content_of_our_larder.  840  0 NO_VOICEOVER

The numbers in red will need to be the same, otherwise it won't work. Copy them from the "household possessions" line into the new one. They will probably be different in your game. And yeah, inventory is spelt wrong lol. But that's how it is, and it works. :???:

Then you can change your wife's clothing as often as you like without having to edit the NPC continuously. Enjoy! :grin:

Back
Top Bottom