WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucius Emilius said:
Hi, I bought the Mac version of Warband (still in beta) as soon as as it was available (I was used to play it on Bootcamp), I downloaded PoP and it works quite well but for a weird bug: some faces are completely black (you see them for the first time in the customization of your character) as are many banners and weapons (should be all stuff unique to PoP).
This problem remains with the not-beta-anymore (but still not quite "perfect") version.

I searched on this forum and on others and I see other people have this problem but I haven't found a solution.

Anyone has any idea? Thanks in advance.

Luciano

Hello Guys,

i have the same problem. A lot of faces and equipment is just black. For example Qualis Gems, lot of PoP specific weapons, armor and banners. I reinstalled everything 2 times and the problem still exists. I also play the steam, mac version.  Any idea?

Thank you very much

I think someone has to update the information on the first page that this game is only playable on mount and blade and not warband because it would save a lot of time when searching for bug causes.
Sent by frustrated person.

because I get a costume.brf file missing error message coming up and a guy I think I remember saying that its because its a non warband mod so if it is do I have to download again to get an non corrupted download?
Cheers

I have warband on steam, current version I have is 1160 what version do I need to play PoP
cheers for all the help so far

yh thanx I just found out I downloaded from the link on nexus which took me to moddb download which was the later 3.01 release not the new one so I have just made an account on nexus and am downloading the proper one been on for hours tryin too fix this so this is gano be a long 20mins!
thanx for all the help makes me look a bit dumb but no change there so its ok

2 small "bugs"

-If you get Guildmaster quest to hunt some bandits, and bandits happen to be Noldor, you can't attack until you go to negative relations with ALL Noldor (bandit party is blue, but that doesn't matter)
-During renown quest for knighthood orders, you can't capture prisoners at all. In description only no recruiting is mentioned.

noosers said:
Recruting includes drafting from prisoners.
But it is not recruiting prisoners which is blocked, but taking prisoners.

BTW, another small one- if you take win tournament quest from order and you don't report back after first win, you won't be able to bet on any next tournament in same town until you do. Sucks when feast is on

I've been trying to download the new 3.611 patch for pendor but when i install it and run it, it says RGL Error failed_get_skeleton_anim for equip_musket. I've uninstalled several times and i have warband 1.143. Any help would be appreciated as i really would like to create my own knighthood order.

placenik said:
BTW, another small one- if you take win tournament quest from order and you don't report back after first win, you won't be able to bet on any next tournament in same town until you do. Sucks when feast is on
It was supposed to be coded so that:

- bets and material awards for the given town are disabled only when the quest is active but you haven't failed or succeeded yet,
- and you succeed at the very end if you've won in that town only when the quest is active but you haven't failed or succeeded yet.

But it's not the case ATM, so it lasts until the quest is not active anymore.

Dusk Voyager said:
placenik said:
It was supposed to be coded so that:

- bets and material awards for the given town are disabled only when the quest is active but you haven't failed or succeeded yet,
- and you succeed at the very end if you've won in that town only when the quest is active but you haven't failed or succeeded yet.

But it's not the case ATM, so it lasts until the quest is not active anymore.
Not a big problem, money is not an issue in PoP anyway. Noldor bandits stuff knocked me more seriously.

Im doing a renown quest for Shadow legion and during it Empire declares war on me (they own cez). I cannot return the quest even if I complete it hence I cannot use my troops to defend my kingdom. Am I ****ed? Is my only solution to wait 20 days for the quest to fail during which my kingdom gets decimated?

Posted this here because it seems like a bug.

BimBam said:
Im doing a renown quest for Shadow legion and during it Empire declares war on me (they own cez). I cannot return the quest even if I complete it hence I cannot use my troops to defend my kingdom. Am I ****ed? Is my only solution to wait 20 days for the quest to fail during which my kingdom gets decimated?
You are doomed. Either conquer Cez quickly or create another Shadow Legion chapter so you can talk to the Order knight to get your troops back.
Or get used to a companion-only party for some time. :smile:

I did some searching and others had this issue before.

The phantom kingdom, you wipe out, has no lords, has no centers, but won't die.

In my game this kingdom was Empire, and I wonder if this is the cause..

I rebelled, and was in a great spot to just steamroll empire.  Half the lords loved me and started to join.  The last lord to join me happened to own the last two castles and I had "bring centers over" set, so suddenly empire was gone.  I also got a message to randsom lords (which I took, including the Marius), and then they never spawned again but were in limbo.

I'm not sure if my big mistake was getting the centers via the lord defecting OR ransoming Marius without them having a place for him to spawn.  Either way I got hosed with a ghost Empire faction.

I'm having a weird bug with Silvermist Rangers in sieges, I'm not sure if it is globally archer related or just them

If defenders sally out to meet me in a castle siege then my Rangers will not fire their bows no matter what I tell them, they will be melee only

I haven't had the opportunity to try to reproduce this with non-noble archers yet, so I'm unsure if it applies only to Silvermist

this is quite troublesome for me since in this game I rely heavily on Silvermist Rangers + Elite Infantry, so I tend to have low numbers -> ergo defenders tend to rush out and meet me
sucks
:sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom