WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup.
8x more pew pew >>> out of ammunition

@Siphine:
Corrupted savegame. Bad luck.
Save more often and do regular backup saves or zip the old ones to regain open slots.

I Have a big problem with commands and i don't know how to solve it , i reinstalled the whole OS , the whole game , the whole mod !! but it doesn't change please help me i'm playing PoP 3.611

THE PROBLEM IS : when i start a battle , siege , village any kind of battle i can't give my soldiers any orders to hold , follow , charge or any kind of order , the only solution i found for this problem is to wait about 5 mins during the battle and the problem solves and says " Formation disassembled " then they can hear me !
P.S : I disabled Battle Formation from PoP options at the camp menu and the problem is still

this is a pic with the problem when i try to give an order and nothing happens

2rqio3a.jpg

and this is another pic after a period of time during the battle .. the problem solves and i can give orders !

2qxx0fr.jpg

Using the minimap (Backspace) works?

Does the selection menue show up if you hit a F1-3 key?
Do the troops follow your orders if you give them "blind"
Are you using an exotic keyboard or laptop setup?
Does hitting 0 (everyone) and u (disable formations) change anything at all?

The problem you´ve got - as far as I understand it - is that you aren´t getting any reports showing up. Which can  happen sometimes. Does the combat log update and shows your orders? Does the clogged up report flash over your screen once it´s reactivated containing all your orders and reports after it´s working again? It´s nothing gamebreaking, its just happening from time to time. If your troops still follow your orders it´s all fine and well. Just prepare for a flood of text after a couple of minutes.

This problem has been known to happen occasionally in the past, a mere search on this board may have helped you a lot more and have been quicker to undertake than reinstalling your OS, Warband and PoP.

So in short, when desperate, right top corner, search function, your dear friend and helper.

"Small band of enemies spotted near...."

So i have been getting this message for a while but when i go to that location there is no one there. I am not at war with anyone also, loaded the game with cheats on to reveal the map but i can't see anyone near that location.

Some sort of "ghost" lord bug? Will it also prevent me from winning?

Since i made Grandmaster quest,i cant creat knightorders in citys/castles...i got enought of cash and honor but there aint no option for creating only saying you need cash and honor...sorry for bad english

jesenican said:
Since i made Grandmaster quest,i cant creat knightorders in citys/castles...i got enought of cash and honor but there aint no option for creating only saying you need cash and honor...sorry for bad english

Check here http://pop3.wikia.com/wiki/Knighthood_Orders the requirements of your order, e.g. for Order of the Falcon you need Sir Rayne in your party else you dont get the option.

i got all requirements,alot of honor and alot of gold,whithc should be normal to create atleast dragon drakes,but it doesnt say nothing only that i need honor and gold,and i got all of that..

So Lethaldiran has basically vanished from the face of the earth. He was in my party when I last checked on my save (some months ago) and now he is gone, not to be found in any town. Can I edit him back into the game through Morgh's?

Here is a picture, btw.

b7n98p.png

Anyone got any idea what this means? Just corrupted save?

a) This can happen in ANY fight.
b) This happens with any different number of troops.
c) This can happen anywhere
d) Nvidia Geforce 325. Pretty good memory. I run the game on full high settings
e) During beginning of battle, Sometimes, my troops just go to formation and don't follow me. Some of them DO follow my orders, but for the ENTIRE battle I can't control my troops!

I have the latest game installed, 3.611, I didn't need to patch it.

billyjena1073 said:
a) This can happen in ANY fight.
b) This happens with any different number of troops.
c) This can happen anywhere
d) Nvidia Geforce 325. Pretty good memory. I run the game on full high settings
e) During beginning of battle, Sometimes, my troops just go to formation and don't follow me. Some of them DO follow my orders, but for the ENTIRE battle I can't control my troops!

I have the latest game installed, 3.611, I didn't need to patch it.

Try select all and then charge at the start of the battle. Charging will disassemble the formation and commands should work properly after that. It's a problem I've battled with too, and that was the only solution.

shoshuro said:
"Small band of enemies spotted near...."

So i have been getting this message for a while but when i go to that location there is no one there. I am not at war with anyone also, loaded the game with cheats on to reveal the map but i can't see anyone near that location.

Some sort of "ghost" lord bug? Will it also prevent me from winning?

I have the same issue and checked it the same way.  I am 99% sure that I have defeated all factions and armies and waited for 2 in-game months but have yet to win.  My only guess is that this is causing the problem.  Rather frustrating.  Ah well.  At least I know I won.

The weird thing in my case is that there are 2 other factions alive with fiefs. This issue happened when i made peace with a faction i was at war with and i awarded a castle i captured during that war to one of my lords. Afterwards i started getting the message that small bands are spotted around that castle.

Also during that time one lord showed up in my capital asking to join my faction, i rejected him but he did not join one of the other 2 factions. Might be that he is the "ghost" lord causing the problem.

I have some "Spice and dyes" problem.
Suddenly, after at about 30 in-game days all towns and villages are filled with spices and dyes + tons of chicken.
There are almost absolutely no other resources/food, so trade is quite dead now because everyone has spices, so no one buys them high.
Anyone encountered such problem?

It´s typcially a later game problem though not with spices and dyes. I´m currently encountering the same with wool.

IF you can afford it, purchase all the spice till the market resets. Which could take some time though, especially if a lot of wars are currently going on breaking distribution routes.

If you didn´t meddle or alter anything this is rather annoying and since you´re only 30 days into the game you should consider restarting a new one.

I have only Prophesy of Pendor installed, no other mods, no meddling with game code, cheating etc
1 more question - if i start a new game with imported character from current one - can this cause any problems?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom