SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello , if someone is interested , we can try to continue to work on this , but i won't doing all by myself , need some volunteer , real one , not researcher.

Rand's cloth :

Mat's cloth :

Just coming back to play again and noticed the Character Creation section is gone on this thread. Anyone by chance have the chart saved and could share it? I'd appreciate it.

I'd rather assume he's too swamped with job, kid and life in general to do modding at the moment. I seem to recall he was a structural engineer, which I assume takes quite a bite out of his time off work as well.

I'mma post because this mod is great and I want to talk about it.

I feel like a god when I channel, it's just unfair. My two rivers lads and I can #rek an army of hundreds, more than tripling our size without losing a man, line up on the hill 30 paces behind an infantry shieldwall, blast fireballs, sortie small cavalry squad when they engage infantry, recall cavalry after every wave.

Anybody have a graphics glitch where the channeling stamina bar gets stretched all the way across the screen?

So do the mass popup messages ever stop after the 170 day mark? They are extremely annoying. Especially because I declared myself king of the world a while ago and I have enormous negative relations with all of my vassals. I am not getting any popups about border incidents, it just goes straight to me failing to respond and I lose face. This is happening about 5 times a day. Even my most loyal vassals hate me.

Teofish said:
Problem would be to actually get in contact with Mat to get the necessary permissions.

Well Mat made an "open development" spoiler  on his first post , he also give the module system .
So if the development stay here on his thread , i think that it can be done.

Myself i already have a very basic version , with the Mat's older map (the small one with only Randland) + location and Lord , for Lav wreks module system + few armour (look at my previous post) + new trolloc .

Nothing great but still a basis.

Count , I can suggest you  a Aes Sedai dress OSP , since everybody can paste it in the current mod + lot of mod need women cloth

If people churn out some item packs it sure wouldn't hurt. Can't really see anything needing doing that badly on the coding front. The invasions and channeling work pretty well already.

Back
Top Bottom