SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

Users who are viewing this thread

did they ever get the flag problem fixed? last few times i tried to play you dont get your own banner because the only banners in game are the major factions. so if u take one of their banners it messes up the whole game. ive tried a bunch of times to import my own banners or at least get the default banners back in game but i cant figure it out.

Well I still don't get what the problem is. I've never had any issues with the banners, that messed my game up?
Could you explain what exactly the problem is?

The only thing i've noticed is, that lords who changed factions still hold their original banner.

Well, ok. I think it wasn't changed then...
But I've never choosen one except for the dragonbanner or the darkfriend one, so I've never really felt there wouldn't be enough.

Last Active: August 23, 2013, 05:58:46 PM
Not too long ago. Not as long as I remembered anyhow. But my guess is he's gotten too busy with family and work obligations. This was pretty much a one/two man team. And he was the main driving force behind it. That takes quite a bit of time and committment. I seem to recall his kid being just slightly younger than mine. So if he does come back it'll probably be in a couple more years when the kid gets a bit more independent and he can start focusing on other stuff again.

Teofish said:
Last Active: August 23, 2013, 05:58:46 PM
Not too long ago. Not as long as I remembered anyhow. But my guess is he's gotten too busy with family and work obligations. This was pretty much a one/two man team. And he was the main driving force behind it. That takes quite a bit of time and committment. I seem to recall his kid being just slightly younger than mine. So if he does come back it'll probably be in a couple more years when the kid gets a bit more independent and he can start focusing on other stuff again.

Good to know thanks. Yeh if he doesn't come back though I hope he atleas releases the files to some other tlaented modder.If not, well it's still pretty damn good in its current state.

If im not mistaken the source is included with the mod, if credit is given where its due im guessing anyone could take over if they wished to continue in the meantime.

Does this mod contain spoilers? I'm interested in trying it, but I'm actively reading the series right now and I'm on the fourth book. Should I hold off on trying the mod until I've gotten further/finished the series?

Not really. There's some stuff in the mod that doesn't really come intop play until later in the story. But nothing that'll ruin the experience of the books for you.

im a bit confused, when your a darkfriend, why do trollocs attack you? this may have been answered before, im sort of new to this mod but super hyped about it. thanks!

Roaming bands of trollocs are not part of Darkfriends faction. They are considered as mere bandits, looters, brigands or any other scum of the earth, and they attack anyone who's weaker then them (including darkfriends).  :razz:
What's the solution for this problem? Be stronger then them.  :wink:  :razz:

I have only one question before I download this mod: is it spoiler-free? I've just started the second book, The Great Hunt and I've already spoiled enough for myself by reading some pages of the WoT wikia.

i have a question how do you learn weaves  ive bin doing a showcase of the mod and i cheated myself to a high level and have everything maxed but i only have 5 weaves

Hi
Im really enjoying your mod a lot, amazing work.
I just have a little problem you might be able solve. I made my own nation and promoted some companions to lords, but they dont get their own banner once it is done (it looks like they dont have a banner at all)
Do you know what files are responsible for assigning banners to companions, when given a fief? and perhaps if there is a way ro simply enable it
Would appreciate it big time mate  :smile: and again, cheers on the mod, its really something else.

Back
Top Bottom