The Famous Weapon [spoiler]

Users who are viewing this thread

hfghjhu6u

Recruit
Guys i heard that there is good weapon and an old woman in Pict area knows where the weapon is
can you tell me where are the Pict Areas? i need to find the woman

I doN't know, that's what I read somewhere on this forum, I didn't pursue the quest myself because I forgot to note down the information when the NPC was blabbering, and I was  too blasé to care in the first place, and since there's no reference to anything in the quest menu...  :roll:

lol, game is big when you know there is a walkthrough that is needed for quests. good =]. though a few are bugged, i think the holy relic quest one is.

to an extent, when you defeat them in the sea, i think there is no prisoner/rescue menu, or loot i think. so that could be the problem.

gwanjun said:
lol, game is big when you know there is a walkthrough that is needed for quests. good =]. though a few are bugged, i think the holy relic quest one is.

to an extent, when you defeat them in the sea, i think there is no prisoner/rescue menu, or loot i think. so that could be the problem.

That quest is not bugged wait for the bandits to come land and then kill them

hfghjhu6u said:
gwanjun said:

That quest is not bugged wait for the bandits to come land and then kill them
Actually, it is. Even if you kill them on land the guy you're meant to capture might get killed instead of knocked unconscious. I had to redo the quest three times before I got him unconscious.

Is this weapon actually worth getting or is it one of those that still need a re-balance? Becuase if my store bought spear or axe is superiour, I really see little reason to chase after it :razz:

Wikipedia says -
The Gáe Bulg (also Gáe Bulga, Gáe Bolg, Gáe Bolga), meaning "spear of mortal pain/death spear", "gapped/notched spear", or "belly spear", was the name of the spear of Cúchulainn in the Ulster Cycle of Irish mythology. It was given to him by his martial arts teacher, the warrior woman Scáthach, and its technique was taught only to him.

Skenderbe said:
are you talking about hrunting, sword of beowulf?? (excuse spelling)

Where do I get that one? (I thought that was what hfghjhu6u was talking about)

Also where is Cellach?

Back
Top Bottom