What has happened in your game?

Users who are viewing this thread

mikeybimley

Sergeant at Arms
So, I was in another Mod's section and saw a thread that was named this. "What has happened in your game?" So, being the awesome person I am, brought the idea over here.

So, tell me folks. What's happened so far in your game?

For me, not much has happened. Not sure what day, but I am a vassal of the Vaegirs. We captured a Nord castle, like Arqueb Castle or something, with the village of Jayek (Jalek)? We have also lost a castle to the daemonic Khergit Khanate, and have raided 3 of their towns in a row.  :lol:

We made peace with the Nords right after Kingly Man King-Face gave me Arqueb Castle, so I got to keep it without being attacked. :grin:

And now we are just fighting el Khergitos.

Now, tell me your story. Feel free to keep us updated as things progress!  :wink:

Awesome idea :smile:

Its Day 20 and i'm a vassal of the Vaegirs. There isn't much going on as of yet, the Sarranid Sultanate are at war with us. I destoryed a army of theirs 68 of their troops vs my mixed quality 67. Over all i lost no men what so ever and the battle only lasted 10mins max. but their army was destroyed with only 8 men running away and their genreal escaped :sad:

Hardy said:
Awesome idea :smile:

Its Day 20 and i'm a vassal of the Vaegirs. There isn't much going on as of yet, the Sarranid Sultanate are at war with us. I destoryed a army of theirs 68 of their troops vs my mixed quality 67. Over all i lost no men what so ever and the battle only lasted 10mins max. but their army was destroyed with only 8 men running away and their genreal escaped :sad:

Ah, I hate it when you fight an epic battle, but sadly the lord escapes. Still, a impressive victory. 68 vs 67 and you lost none? Nice!  :wink:

hahaha yeah its rather annoying when lords escape its soo annoying espicially if u have to capture one for a quest.

Yeah as soon as it finished i was like hang on a min that can't be right xD

I was thinking about making my own topic about my campagin but i don't think anyone will be intrested :sad:

im my own kingdom slowly building up keep rading the rhodoks building up stupid right to rule and making the other lords all say your a dog without a master and other bs so the rhodoks wont  have peace with me so time to start eliminating :twisted:

gaham1 said:
im my own kingdom slowly building up keep rading the rhodoks building up stupid right to rule and making the other lords all say your a dog without a master and other bs so the rhodoks wont  have peace with me so time to start eliminating :twisted:

i am in the some story only I killing the veagirs (and later the nords) and building right to rule how much R to R do you need to get acepted as king??

Somewhere around day 180, I've joined and left the Swadians since the king was giving lands out to only 1 lord and himself: Because of that, Swadia has also kind of self destructed, most of her lords leaving her for Vaegir or Sarranid lands.

My guy followed his wife's father to Vaegir lands and currently is training up a force that is focused around firearms: Linemen and cossacks for the most part. My lands I owned through swadia were all forfeit when I left... due in part to the fact they were taken by the grand army, which numbered 1000+ Rhodokians.

Part 1
i am in the some story only I killing the veagirs (and later the nords) and building right to rule how much R to R do you need to get acepted as king??

Part 2
Now only have to kill the last veagir lords and them build up a defense and Right to rule then prepare a huge scale army to destroy the nord (they control Swadia and ther own lands) wish me luck!

Back
Top Bottom