SP Native Musket Era The Wars of new Calradia ( With Sword and Blood II )

Users who are viewing this thread

The Wars Of New Calradia
                                            With Sword and Blood II

You have to go trough the darkness... if you want to save Calradia

Hello everyone. I want to present our fantasy mod for 1.010/1.011  The Wars of new Calradia - With Sword and Blood II. I  helped on this mod, but I don't made it. i was working with WSBII team. MosterSlayer wanted from me to create a topic for it ( he is amateur ), so I did it for whole modding team  :mrgreen:

IMPORTANT
This is next part of WSB series !!! It has only changed a name. You can download WSBI from link bellow.
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1927

About mod

This mod is set to Calradia at year 1840. The long history of this land has its dark side. Since year 1690 everything changed. In this age was Calradia prospereted. But alliances of Calradia had a too little land for their trade. Emperor Grim II from Nord Empire was in the war with Arganians from land of Aelretha. He wanted to invade Aelthera and conquer a new land for him. He almost forget that Rhodoks had their colonies there. Grim II made with Rhodoks king Laquern IV and they invaded Arganian Union together. They plundered almost whole territory of Arganian Union, but in 3rd August 1701 their armies were defeated by General Welsh at battle of St. Louren ( Arganians conquered it from Carssidians ). After this battle Rhodoks and Nords retreated from Aelretha. Vaegirs were dissatisfied with Nords actions. They decided to stop they trade with Nord kingdom and let them fail. This situation persisted until year 1715. Arganians want revenge, and they landed with their fleet at Wercheg. They left no one alive. After one year they conquered whole Nord empire. Emperor Grim II was executed. Swadians wanted to stop Arganians in conquest, but their fell to Arganian Empire. 1800 - this year was terrible for aliances in Calradia. The Vaegir Tsardom was conquered by Meissenians, Khergits by Temburin from mountains. The darkness fell at Calradia...something was wrong.

Features

- AI mods and formations
- more blood
- new sounds
- new music
- new scenes ( very large scenes )
- new firearms ( in shops too )
- new animation for musket reloading
- new march animation
- new trooptress
- whole mod looks dark
- improved quick battles
- new dialogs
- new NPCs
- seige system ( not in beta version )

Locations

In this mod players can find a new locations. But these locations are large, you can find there many places ( ex: monastery, lake, cave, village and more ).
Those locations are: Mount Dusturil, Blackhorn village, Nomarian Country, Thageberg and Demonhunters camp.

Mount Dusturil
This is small location in Temburine steppe. Mount Dusturil is volcano, its last eruption is dated to year 1820, when it destroyed whole steppe and part of Rhodok and Norswadian territory ( arganian province ). You can find there destroyed part of Dusturil village and new part of it, Mount Dusturil.

Blackhorn village
One of biggest locations in game. This small village is hide in mountains. There was a one of boodiest battles at calradia. Players can find there a Blackhorn village, lost mine, desroyed fortrees, mount Voturka.

Nomarian Country
Largest location in mod. There are six places: Nomar village, hunters camp, dark forest, monastery of St.Jonas and a floodet town Harnstad in lake. This region has long history, it exist since year 1200.

Thageberg
Large location at Ravens river. Whole village was builded on water and it is still holding there, but some part is destroyed. You can find there Thageberg village, old army
camp, a dark crossroad.

Some interesting places

Demonhunters camp
The most interesting place in mod, however it isn't very large. A demonhunters are band of brave men, who wants to end this darkness. They are killing demons and that's a reason why they need hard training.

Colonial army camp
In this camp has a hundred of coloniam militians their home. This camp was builded when Norswadia divided ( in civil war ). Warring: This location can crash the game  :!:

Battles
The battle againts barbarians, militia or royal army wants a tactic. Without formation you can't win, or you can win but with large numbers of dead ( in hard difficulty of game ). You and your enemy can use these formations: Wedge, Line and Ranks. Use this improvement and you will succesfuly conquer Calradia.

Factions and troops

Factions passed trought many changes, some factions you do not find there - they was conquered or renamed. Every faction have its own army and territory, but every faction is different in culture. Meissenians and Temburins are barbarians, they don't use blackpowder. Colonial army use blackpowder, but they are '' rusty '' about firearms. Most powerfull faction is Arganian union. They have trained calvary and very good riflemans. Meissenians are only barbains, but they are brave and they don't know what is fear. They usualy use throwing axes and javelins. Temburins has a dangerous troops - they are looking horrible ( helm from scull, shield from human skin... ), but their most terrible weapons are demons. Last calradian alliance ( Rhodoks ) are usin gunpowder. Their firearms are arquebuses and handgonnes and their troops are still wearing armors.

Credits: MonsterSlayer - map, scenes
            Me - topic on this forum and effects ( blood, smoke )
            Grim the raven - base modding
            Highelf - some uniforms
            gameshow888 - Temburians ''horses''
            bjorne - uniforms and firearms

Screesnhots

Unzdaq ''Castle''
mb12.jpg

This is what militia can do
mb39.jpg

Meissenians at charge
mb1-2.jpg

New units
mb9-1.jpg

Wedge formation ( I know, graphic is terrible  :grin: )
mb23.jpg

Troops are waiting orders
mb16.jpg

Our modding team is still working on this mod. I hope that it will be finish soon. But I have a lot of work on Calradia 1530, so I am working on two mods at same time  :mrgreen:

Sverre:'' I worked on this mod with WSBII modding team '' That is a true, but it was your idea to start work on WSB II  :smile:
The poot: Thank you  :grin:

Back
Top Bottom