For referees only!

Users who are viewing this thread

Yesterday we had alot of trouble in finding referees for the matches. This is quite frustrating, since the appointed referees SHOULD check the forums and try to find matches that they can spectate. I will remind the fact that being a referee brings many responsabilites. If you applied, then please do your job.
  To ease this, I will check the match threads regurarely and post here the times and dates of the matches.

I will keep this post updated with the match schedule. Please answer with the matches you can referee.

The Matches

Since after the first rounds there were few matches, keeping track of them here is not really necessary!

those referees who doesnt  participate in any single match of this round - will be maybe deleted from list of arbiters.

dont think that we need dozens of ghosts in this list.

BoPoH said:
I'd like to referee Warband match.

I have sense feeling about em ^_^
no, referee should be objective, so plz choose other match, without russian clan in it.

P.S. i m not a big fan of WARBAND clan too, but it doesnt mean that i will allow you to ruin the tournament because of our feelings.

Arcas Nebun said:
Corsair, you should extend the deadline... there are too many matches this round. Try making it till Thursday or so.
No, i dont want to play the tourney for  half an year, like it was with Nations Cup (nothing personal Arch3r :grin:).

And each clan STILL HAVE 5 FULL DAYS for the match, like in previous rounds.

A bit more work for referees? yes, but we just need our ghosts from list to become a bit active :grin:

You might as well remove me then, as noone haas been scheduling matches on the weekend, which is the only time I'm able to be on during a normal euro time

I think we will have matches this weekend, cause the schedule is tight (till Wednesday it's a short time span). I also propose to Corsair that the last matches of the turney to take place in different days.

Arcas Nebun said:
Black_Corsair said:
A bit more work for referees? yes, but we just need our ghosts from list to become a bit active :grin:

And if they dont and we end up overwhelmed? Eh well, nvm. We'll pull this through.
Huh so in both cases we havent help  from them, so do we really need them?

so lets check first who will be active.

Black_Corsair said:
BoPoH said:
I'd like to referee Warband match.

I have sense feeling about em ^_^
no, referee should be objective, so plz choose other match, without russian clan in it.

P.S. i m not a big fan of WARBAND clan too, but it doesnt mean that i will allow you to ruin the tournament because of our feelings.

Oh, u got me.
I was just going to make 'em autofail with my super-power.

Goddamn...

Harlequin_ITA said:
22nd vs RN is on sunday 18 GMT, we'd like if you could come X, otherwise we'll search for another ref

1 o'clock...
Damn timezones.

I don't think I can do it. Church and stuff. I wish I could be of more help :sad:

Back
Top Bottom