Fisting mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

alabaman

Regular
Old Guard
Is it possible to make it that you have a proficiency which increases when you punch someone/kick someone? And I'm not talking about adding an item like a fist or a hand that you "swing" with I'm talking about the real thing when you have nothing equipped

Also the topic title may sound misleading.  :eek:

I'm disappointed at how the topic title translated into the actual topic.  :???:

You perverts! How could you have even begun to think this topic was about something so vile!

Yeah, but don't worry, this is taleworlds. Everybody is sick-minded here....And homosexual....Deep inside, dont deny it

Then you're not a true Taleworlder. A true taleworlder would happely take it in the butt and then deny it ever happened.

Begone outsider, Begone!

Adorno, would you like to take it in the butt? Or are thou not an real Taleworlder?
Be a good example for these dumblings.

Well, to the question and not the terrible choice of a thread name: As far as I know it is NOT possible, but things might have changed since the last time I read about the topic. But you might be able to make a pair of gloves that increases your powerstrike, though.

Lord Benrir said:
Well, to the question and not the terrible choice of a thread name: As far as I know it is NOT possible, but things might have changed since the last time I read about the topic. But you might be able to make a pair of gloves that increases your powerstrike, though.

Yeah I think I remember that being implemented in some mod.

Ah, now that's a good workaround!  I've always just made gloves into a weapon, but that cuts down on the possible moves, and the punching animations are wrong.  I've been looking for what the OP wants for a while as well - this game definitely needs more fisting, and the more furious and bloody it is the better.  Intense, violent fisting is something that nearly all games lack, and M&B is the only one that could handle realistic, coordinated group fisting.

Fisting_Collective.gif

This thread has an extremely misleading title...not that the title has anything to do with why I'm here or anything  :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom