Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Users who are viewing this thread

Mr.X said:
Rhade said:
socks said:
Sounds like someone's jealous yes?

Oh yeah. Check Balion's thread, they started foaming at the mouth when I posted one simple sentence.

According to English Grammer, it was actually a complex sentence, as it had an independant clause.

EDIT: I know the "corrrect" spelling is "grammar", but "grammer" is accepted in the english langauge. Just like "cooky" for "cookie". Rarely used, but still accepted.

Simple in the sense that it had no malice or anything worthy getting upset about. Perhaps I should have used innocent, grammAr Nazi. Grammer may be accepted at the McDonalds you work at, but we don't allow it here. Go home.

So I don't understand. I go through PRT, Balion, GK, DC, and a bunch of different clans' threads, and all of their clan "history" matches is roughly 90% win rates. How the hell is everyone winning 4/5 scrims when they are all scrimming each other?

Buncha stat padders imo.

Rhade said:
So I don't understand. I go through PRT, Balion, GK, DC, and a bunch of different clans' threads, and all of their clan "history" matches is roughly 90% win rates. How the hell is everyone winning 4/5 scrims when they are all scrimming each other?

Buncha stat padders imo.
Hey look guys, Rhade has an opinion.

Mad_Dawg said:
Rhade said:

Buncha stat padders imo.

I really wish I could tell you all of them, but I'm afraid they may hurt your feelings.

All that aside, it is a bit strange everyone lies on their match history. Makes me a sad panda.

peers said:
Rhade said:
To be fair, it is kind of OP to have LittleGuy and peers in the same clan.

Kick him not me.

Sorry peers, we're trading you to TKC for Splorsh.

I've got something better, if it helps. 

Scientia Excelsa said:
Is Scipio truly gone?
Yes!  He has sojourned to a strange land of sandviches and sentry cannons, never to return!
    6 (7.8%)
Yes!  He has given up video games to dedicate all his time to the final stages of his plot to conquer the world and rule it with a stainless steel fist!
    1 (1.3%)
No!  He yet lurks in the shadows, and hears our every murmur!  Nothing escapes his vigil, or withstands his indignant wrath!
    12 (15.6%)
No!  Scipio and McBeverage are one and the same person!
    18 (23.4%)
Scipio will never truly be gone!  He lives on in our hearts!  <inspiring soundtrack here>
    19 (24.7%)
Who is this Scipio you speak of?
    21 (27.3%)
How shall we deal with our rascally nemeses [not a typo], the Court of Rapists?!

Scipio will 'splode their heads with overblown oratory and gratuitous rhetoric!
    7 (7.9%)
McQuaid will scare them into submission with a stern look and a morningstar!
    1 (1.1%)
Faranox will shoot them in the head and write a poem about their demise!
    1 (1.1%)
Diesalot will talk them into playing cRPG and they'll never be heard from again!
    9 (10.1%)
Nirnaeth will befuddle their dastardly intentions with his gender ambiguity!
    0 (0%)
McBeverage will stalk Arch3r, discover his location, and assassinate him by carving "lol ture" into his chest!
    14 (15.7%)
Voso will join them and sabotage them from within with his failures!
    9 (10.1%)
Ares will confuse their little brains with a detailed essay on the correct position of the left pinky toe in medieval fencing! (With accompanying slideshow media)
    2 (2.2%)
Amroth will drive them from TeamSpeak with drunken ramblings!
    3 (3.4%)
Alden will spam their thread into oblivion, and then start on their forums!
    2 (2.2%)
Deathcakes the Hobochamp will defeat them all in valorous combat singlehandedly!
    2 (2.2%)
Marnid will argue with them until their brains shrivel!
    1 (1.1%)
Feragorn will poison them with non-kosher foodstuffs!
    3 (3.4%)
Rega...Rugen...Reng...who was that one hoboknight again?
    5 (5.6%)
COGlory will persuade them all to join the Hoboknights!
    9 (10.1%)
Fedor will ride them down in a glorious charge!
    0 (0%)
Zolansa will steamroll them with a great bardiche!
    1 (1.1%)
Sheep and Theaq will turn them into pincushions!
    0 (0%)
(For CoR) HOBOKNIGHTS > US.  WE CONCEDE DEFEAT!
    20 (22.5%)
McQuaid, because he's even more iron-fisted and totalitarian than Scipio!
    2 (2.9%)
Alden, because he would make spam mandatory and anarchy would abound!
    4 (5.7%)
Voso, because he's just the worst!
    12 (17.1%)
McBev, because he'd sell military secrets to the IRC!
    18 (25.7%)
Trevty, because he's like the new guy intern!
    3 (4.3%)
Pawncakes, because -- wait....who is he again?
    5 (7.1%)
(Regendur's option would go here, but nobody ever remembers him)
    4 (5.7%)
Amroth, because alcohol and decision-making don't mix!
    7 (10%)
Styo, because he isn't even a Hoboknight!
    7 (10%)
Marnid! (See McQuaid's option)
    8 (11.4%)
What will happen if Scott Ray doesn't join the Hoboknights?

A hurricane will hit Venezuela, kill thousands and take down Dies' internet, and it will be ALL SCOTT'S FAULT!
    44 (36.1%)
Gabeed will turn over in his grave and start having bad dreams.  (Who sleeps in a sarcophagus, anyway?  Weird)
    16 (13.1%)
Mustang will, and nobody wants that!  (Just kidding, 'Stang)
    14 (11.5%)
nK will coerce him into becoming their gong farmer!  (You thought Styo's NOSE was big...)
    28 (23%)
Scipio will be forced to compel him with the forced psychic suggestion techniques he learned at Yalen U.
    20 (16.4%)

Total Members Voted: 122
Third poll.  It's about who would make the worst leader of the HOBOknights.
Hellz yeah.

edit - and i won the second one.  2 out of 4 ain't too bad right?  :razz:

Rhade said:
Mad_Dawg said:
Rhade said:

Buncha stat padders imo.

I really wish I could tell you all of them, but I'm afraid they may hurt your feelings.

All that aside, it is a bit strange everyone lies on their match history. Makes me a sad panda.
What makes you think everyone lies? :???:

Back
Top Bottom