Black Shields (BkS) bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks bks

Users who are viewing this thread

Errrr yes I did in fact mean the opposite of what I typed, reduce the speed of reloading.

Someone once had a nifty idea about archery - two step loading a bit like crossbows; draw and knock an arrow with one click, then just draw-aim-shoot by hold and release. That extra second would make galaxies of difference.

Captain Lust said:
Rhade said:
Maps shouldn't be relied on to solve inherent issues, firstly.
I have been enjoying your posts over the past few days and agree with the lion's share of it. I'm also always very pleased to see you sharing your ideas on the forums, as someone who I think has an excellent approach to competitive gaming.

So I'm asking this question not as an attack, though still in doubt of the merits of your argument in this instance.

Can you give an example of a game, or further still, a competitive game where map design is not relevant, or even not integral to the game itself?

I didn't say that maps aren't important. I agree entirely that maps are a factor in the equation in pretty much any competitive game (take SC2 for a great example), but the argument I was responding to made it seem like it's a map pool's job to cover up the other issues, which I don't agree with at all. Maps have sway, but they shouldn't be the answer to fixing an unbalanced system to begin with.

@Marnid

Good point in regards to the indication of an issue with heavy cav seeing use through all map types while nothing else does has that kind of "always good" status. I think they could stand to have a bit less of that and coursers more.

@Ruth

I actually like the suggestion of being able to fend off attacks and the higher requirement for bumps.

Shemaforash said:
Ruthven said:
maybe reduce reload time a tad.

:shock:
SadKid2.jpg

I'll probably stream some more tonight, maybe League or Arma or Eve. Most likely one of the first two with some BkS blackup.

John7 said:
Yea those teams sucked lol, especially for gold 2 I was kinda suprised

They did. I hate blaming teams, but they were particularly bad. It's my fault for taking Ashe in public games, I get used to having Frit to peel for me / work off of.

RoBo_CoP said:
Damn, wanted to see the VOD. >:l

Hit me up on steam if you need help with it, if you plan on streaming more.

Yeah, I wasn't wanting to save anything on vod's or anything like that until I get more comfortable with the set-up and pick up other things like a better headset, webcam, and get more comfortable playing while streaming. Last night was just a test run to make sure everything was working.

Amaranth the Druid said:
also should set up OBS for easy twitch streaming
https://obsproject.com/

better quality, easy to use and no ****ty watermark

I was actually trying to find out which service to use. I didn't like the watermark or not having the ability to see chat / interact but I wasn't about to pay Xsplit for a license when I hadn't used it yet. If OBS is that easy to set up, I'll look into it. I just don't want to be ****ing with settings and **** all the time.

Shemaforash said:
casual LoL gaming you should play real games like dota :^)

he he

After ~3000 HoN games and probably close to 500 League games now.. I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom