Rome - scene in progress (Poll added)

How should the defense scene of Rome be handled?

• Using the civic scene - Mainly a street fight in the core of Rome, with player using a few holdouts

Votes: 180 62.7%
  • A separate scene - Player starts defense at a section of the Servian Wall. Maximized defensive poten

Votes: 107 37.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Wow.
This is just..
I almost wish you were on the development team man.
You really deserve to have this stuff be designed around you and yet you somehow don't have a dedicated team to help you.

Yet you still go on and have been ever so strong for so long (that rhymed rofl).

Well everything for the scene is lod'd up, and I must say it's a noticable difference in performance.

With that im going to finish out the Rome scene rather make a separate one for preview. So, Curia Julia, or some statues and pillars will be previewed (or not:razz:) , or maybe even something else
images

And so it begins (not the doubleposting, I already did that a few pages ago):

flav1.jpg

flav2.jpg

Just a reminder that this isn't going to be a high poly prop, at least what I can control anyways. It's not accessible in the scene, so there would be no point in burning up the polygons.

The player will have the ability to access the interior of the FA for arena fights, which will be a separate prop with more detail.

trueten said:
OMG, there must be thousands of polys.

Yeah!  I was wondering that too...

ealabor said:
Just a reminder that this isn't going to be a high poly prop, at least what I can control anyways. It's not accessible in the scene, so there would be no point in burning up the polygons.

The player will have the ability to access the interior of the FA for arena fights, which will be a separate prop with more detail.

What would be considered a high poly prop?

Back
Top Bottom