"L/S/I/R Go! Go! Go!" - Comments and further suggestion (exact one!)

Users who are viewing this thread

NOVICIUS

Master Knight
THIS THREAD IS FOR ALL REACTIONS to the "Lightning Suggestion Implementation Round Go! Go! Go!"...
You can also post your quick suggestion :idea: here so you will be ready for next time when Lightning strike :grin:

My reaction: Laszlo know how to shake and shock forum :grin:

Laszlo said:
Grr gotta painstakingly finish the strings for novicius's trade props, then I'll come back and address these latest suggestions. Suggestion freeze in the mean time! Can't let them stack up. Only exception is the guy with the deers and boars getting back to me on the permission issue.

Please do not blame me guys :oops:

I really needed this props. You will be amazed what can be achieved with them. It will be revolution... Promise

Agree. Fortunately this mod was made by Laszlo :grin:

I really like to encourage others to post simple and quick ideas in here. I started one thread about props in particular but maybe we should spread wings. Kind of practise how to be exact and precise inspired by original thread:

THE DIFFERANCE FROM SUGGESTION THREAD IS THAT YOU REALLY HAVE TO BE EXACT AND PRECISE ABOUT YOURS SUGGESTION
BY POSTING HERE YOU AGREE FOR EDITING YOUR POST BY LASZLO. (if he will be bother to do so :wink:)

Allways read whole thread so you do not double suggestions once made.

YOU ORGANISE YOUR POST LIKE THAT:
suggestion(name)
explanation (what is it, eventually were you can get it from (BRF or open saurce) - be aware of Laszlo request:"Are the "*" models open source? If so, prove it to me. If not, prove to me you have permission from the author." )
comments(if there was allready somethig like that;why you want it)
more comets if needed(try make them as short as possible)

Thread for small suggestion won't work - prop request is used only by map makers, which is only reason why it's not spammed with ****. Better:
-keep current suggestion thread for relatively small suggestions
-from time to time LSIR
-for real wall of text that require discussion create new thread
-for props request existing thread (it maid be sticky, but no real need for that - those who make maps usually can find it without any problem)

Let's give it a go...If it fail we just close it.

Heraldic shield

shield which shows character coat of arms (banner)

it was one before 3.33 update - jousting shield - very weak. It would be good for now, but what I really like is proper heraldic shield, instead of neutral shields or just as a new kind of shield. It is more personal, great for knights and medieval atmosphere

Back
Top Bottom