[sF] The Brotherhood of the Iron Fist (German Clan)

Users who are viewing this thread

sF_Kruzifix_L

Knight at Arms
Die Bruderschaft der stählernen Faust
The Brotherhood of the Iron Fist
www.staehlerne-faust.de

1header.jpg

... is a German Warband Clan, who wants to raise the gameplay experience in the game.
sF_Kruzifix_L and sF_VanKlavh_L founded this Clan in late July and we established very well.
Our philosophy was to establish a clan, who shines with quality and discipline, but where fun is the priority.
We are training twice a week and are attaining Clanwars regurarly.

We decided to pick the name "stählerne Faust", because it resembles strong company and the passion for warfare in the game.
One of our concepts is to train our Members individually and in the troop. Every week we're testing new tactics and learn our roles to give the experience of a real tactical clan warfare. We want to be a balanced force, where every player has it's own Role, which he can identify himself to.

Our clan is based on our language, but if any folks can speak, write or generally understand german - you are welcome! We got players from Sweden and Belgium, too for example.
Our Clanfactions are Rhodoks and Nords. Our Severrules
You can see our Banners here.

Furthermore we wish for a nice, friendly conversation between the members and appreciate a certain activity in the clan. If a member is absent for two weeks without informing the Staff he will be excluded.

Clan Tag: sF
Clan Location: Germany
Clan Leaders: sF_Kruzifix_CL
Co-Leaders: sF_Flame_CL ; sF_Johny_CL , sF_Hans_Kanns
Clan is: Active.

Now on to our Achievements:

-> Joining us is free and will remain it.

-> 64 Slot Game Server - CTF - sF_staehlerne_Faust_CTF
-> 50 Slot Game Server - Battle - sF_staehlerne_Faust_Battle
-> 80 Slot Game Server - TDM - sF_staehlerne_Faust_TDM
-> 200 Slot Game Server - FPW - sF_FPW_Mod
-> 100 Slot Game Server - Siege - sF_staehlerne_Faust_Siege

- Own Teamspeak³ Channel ----  ts304.zap-h​osting.com  Port : 7​000
- Own Website with Forum - www.staehlerne-faust.de
- Friendly, comitted people
- A good deal of fun and diversion

Of course we also set Requirements:

- You should be able to take responsibility for your actions.
- At least be 16 years or older.
- Having a Headset and TS³
- You have fun with the game, adaptive and you are a teamplayer.
- Beeing a active and pleasent person

..which most people should have no problem with. :smile:

We got our own Userranking and Medals that are distributed to excellent actions. You can see them here: Klick!
The Rankings are as following:

sF_Username_CL ---- Clanleader [Clanleader]
sF_Username_Ac ---- Architekt [ Diplomaty or Organisations / Mapping.. ]
sF_Username_Se ---- Seargent
sF_Username_Rt / sF_Username_Ms / sF_Username_Bs  [Ritter -  Meisterschütze -  Berserker]
sF_Username_Cp ---- Champion
sF_Username_Kg ---- Krieger
sF_Username ----- Rekrut

We look forward to every application in our Forum: http://staehlerne-faust.de/forum/ or just stop by in our TS-Channel.

Members: 38 ---> Own Forum Memberlist
Calradian Realms Memberlist

Clanwars: Thread in our Forums: Klick!

sF  14    :    6    DFD

Win​

sF  18    :    1    KR

Win​

sF  10    :    10    13th

Draw​

sF  20    :      0    LoH
Win​

sF  17    :      3    LIXH
Win​

sF  4    :      16    EDT
Lose​

sF  19    :      0    OLL
Win​

sF  20    :      0    LIXH
Win​

sF  6    :      11    EDT
Lose​

sF  7    :      13    DFD
Lose

sF  17    :    3    KR
      Win

sF  10    :    10    DFD
Draw

sF  19      :    1    oRG​

sF    1      :  19    IG​

sF    18    :      2  MW​

sF    3  :      17    IG
Lose​

sF  16    :    1      Samurai

Win​

sF    7  :      13    VRNG
Niederlage​

sF  14    :    3      SoE

Win​

sF  20    :      0    GSE

[glow=red,2,300]Win

sF  16    :      4    KR

[glow=red,2,300]Win​

Thank you for reading!​

Banned from all your servers for no reason whatsoever, just now i was just playing on your TDM server and doing well, then randomly got banned with the message "Bye blueberry" :lol: Whoever leads this clan should take a look at its admins, it seems like they have severe problems behaving maturely or controlling their urge to abuse their administrative powers. Chapeau, sF, i bow to your amateurism, for it has no equal.

Lord Blueberry of Swadia said:
Banned from all your servers for no reason whatsoever, just now i was just playing on your TDM server and doing well, then randomly got banned with the message "Bye blueberry" :lol: Whoever leads this clan should take a look at its admins, it seems like they have severe problems behaving maturely or controlling their urge to abuse their administrative powers. Chapeau, sF, i bow to your amateurism, for it has no equal.

Have heard of more of these random bans, especially if someone is doing good or killing a lot of sF members. Seriously, grow up.

Well actually I've been banned 1 week ago , by sF Ulrich , for no reasons or better because I Killed him and few others sF guys and i said " easy win :grin:". I've posted on their forum but they deleted my ban appeal . But I'm unbanned now hopefully. Hope in the future  will not happen anything like this again .

Very suspicious business -_-....

Blueberry you may ave bean banned cause there allergic to blueberrys, just a though. :grin:

We do not ban anyone randomly. Posting here with the comment "that you did nothing whatsoever" makes you look very clean and us as we're the bad guys. I love Defamation.

If you're banned, leave a message at our forums. Most people who teamkill, etc. and apologise usually get a second chance without problem.
And who needs to grow up are those who insult us without any ground of proof. That is all.

Hmm despite all this negative commentary, I will be the first to say nice clan.

Well actually I've been banned 1 week ago , by sF Ulrich , for no reasons or better because I Killed him and few others sF guys and i said " easy win :grin:". I've posted on their forum but they deleted my ban appeal . But I'm unbanned now hopefully. Hope in the future  will not happen anything like this again .

before that happened you got killed by me, and I think that's why u needed to provoke.

weroper.GX said:
We do not ban anyone randomly. Posting here with the comment "that you did nothing whatsoever" makes you look very clean and us as we're the bad guys. I love Defamation.

If you're banned, leave a message at our forums. Most people who teamkill, etc. and apologise usually get a second chance without problem.
And who needs to grow up are those who insult us without any ground of proof. That is all.

We had a confrontation on your forum when you refused the clanwar i challenged you guys to in a reaction to what happened in the situation Shema described here:

Shemaforash said:
I can although understand blueberry since they were very hostile when he and me was on your team deathmatch server once.

when i thought it would have been taken care of (with an apology from your side and sadly no battle to settle the dispute), one of the days shortly after that Ulrich banned me when he noticed my name popped up a lot in the kill message thingy in the sF battle server, you guys never bothered to unban me (but did go trough the effort of adding my ID to the ban list of every server you own). Even today when there was a practice match between the BeNe team (of which i should have been part) versus sF,  you guys you were too stuck up to get over your grudge and let me practice with my team, despite the team captain's request to atleast temporarily unban me. And about the no proof stuff, i've dealt with your kind before and expected you to remove the thread in which your clan was critisised shortly after my last post. Whoever feels like digging trough this pile of trash, knock yourself out:

www.t-k-o-s.info/downloads/sfclan/index.php.htm

I see no reason to take the leadership of this clan seriously whatsoever for reasons that in my opinion are more than obvious.

pwmodevent4farbigdeutsc.jpg

Dear honored Mount and Blade clans and players

We the Brotherhood of the iron Fist want to present our PW-mod server!
To celebrate this big occasion we are organising a big event on Sunday 3rd April and would like to invite all of you to join our PW-Mod server!

The event starts at 12:00 (German time GMT+2) [ 03.04.11 This Sunday ]

We will be resetting the server before the event starts to ensure it is fun for everyone and that every clan & player has the same chance and starting conditions.

To ensure that the event runs smoothly, we will have specific admins who will monitor things and be on hand to help. To help make the work of the admins easier, we ask that all clans inform their members of the rules in advance.

We hope the event will be enjoyable for all and allow players to experience a special role playing game.

We hope many players and clans will show up and look forward to seeing you on the day!

Regards:

sF clan leaders

weroper.GX said:

Well i must say that you do ban randomly so dont lie. Server administrators have very poor administrating skills and the administrators are incompetent and they dont keep order in the servers.

Osviux said:
weroper.GX said:

Well i must say that you do ban randomly so dont lie. Server administrators have very poor administrating skills and the administrators are incompetent and they dont keep order in the servers.
Wasn't this solved already? I've been playing on there servers plenty of times and I always had a good time.

From what I've read here: www.t-k-o-s.info/downloads/sfclan/index.php.htm.  Weroper sounds like a nice and honest guy. He reacted in a polite and non accusatory manner about solving the problem instead of proving 'his' right.

I'll remain playing on there servers and won't listen to the opinions of others. I'll have my own opinion based upon my own experience and not the banter of others.

Well i like their servers but one administrator keeps baning me because i try to complain about randomers. I wrote a complaint at their website but they deleted it a few minutes ago.

Well i like their servers but one administrator keeps baning me because i try to complain about randomers. I wrote a complaint at their website but they deleted it a few minutes ago.

Lies.

The Post was displaced , because you write in the wrong topic. (plz use our Forum/Thread - Persistent World)

And when you mean, that you are banned for nothing, we can post the Log from Server.

Flaming and other things like this are not allowed on our Server.  (on all our Server - Native, PW , FPW ...)

Im sorry that admins aren´t gods and cant see everything and stay everywhere.

We will do our best and many people see that and likes us  :smile: (thanks ! to all our Puplic players)

Today 19.4.2011

11:49:47 - [sF_LeadADMIN_Ketill] they warned you lot of times

11:50:23 - [sF_LeadADMIN_Ketill] guy , they SAID TO YOU THAT YOU HAVE TO LEAVE

11:51:13 - [Osviux] They didnt say anything at first

11:52:39 - *PLAYER* [Osviux] Ill  join a kingdom and tell everyone to leave the map and kill them if they dont listen

In past :

12:53:20 - *PLAYER* [Osviux] **** YOU
12:53:41 - *PLAYER* [Osviux] I was just peacefully mining you moron
12:54:47 - *PLAYER* [Osviux] NOW THERE ARE NO PICKS IN THE STOCK THANKS VERY MUCH YOU *****@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13:57:22 - *PLAYER* [Osviux] I want my moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy im very nervous now
13:57:34 - *PLAYER* [Osviux] Ketill
13:57:48 - [sF_LeadADMIN_Ketill] i dont give you money
13:57:53 - *PLAYER* [Osviux] **** YOU THEN!!!! This server is ruining everything for me **** you **** yo go to hell
13:57:59 - *PLAYER* [Osviux] **** YOU ALL
13:58:04 - [Osviux] **** YOU ALL AND THIS SERVER
13:58:08 - [Osviux] ADministration sucks
13:58:15 - Osviux is kicked.

...no more to say

Back
Top Bottom