E1200 is Recruiting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruger

Well, the title says it all. We are currently looking for some people to help us out with a few things:

Scene Editors
Probably what we need most right now. Using the scenes from Native gets very repative as we add more and more settlements to the map. Both me and Cèsar can edit scenes, but since we are the only two people in the team, we can't put time aside to do this. Scene editing only take a few hours to learn, so if you have nothing to do, check out the tutorial in the buttom.

Both me, Cèsar (and I'm sure our research contributors) can help out with historical references to the settlements. You can ofcause make a scene for whichever settlement you like.

Multiplayer Coder
Well, this would really be a timesaver for me. Only basic coding knowlegde required. I dare to say that you can be able to do this after reading the M&B basic coding tutorial by Jik, and recieving a few instructions by me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a link to Jik's modding tutorial, learns you a lot, and very easy to understand and follow. Part 8.2 can be used by people new to the scene making world. Note the tutorial was written for non-Warband, but the language hasn't changed, so it's fully compitable with Warband.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,56798.0.html

Send me a PM if you can help us :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom