Obey Optimal needs to be warnned or banned

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy obey optimal in every game I play randoms people he's usually an archer and hide up in the roof or the town, today was the last straw that got me p.o. I finally got good armour and weapons I was helping the TW and my horse almost died so I went to feed it, as my back was turned obey shot and killed me, it not like he should have a grudge or anything I never did anything to him in this game, yes this may just be out of angry cause I had 40k that went down to 4k and I'm really new to this mod so that is allot to me. And this isn't his first time doing this 3 out of the four games I have played he was randomly killing people. So I don't really want a ban just admins to watch him. I would have taken a pic but it was late and I completely forgot.

Well he's the kind of bandit that really just kills TW for no reason... other than for being TW. As if medieval bandits fought well armed people risking their lives just for the fun of it.

That's annoying. Especially when it never stops...

yikes. looks like im wanted outside of the game ;D . well on regards to your complaint i highly assure you I rp every kill i do and for reference i would like to know what server this was, rcc or tkov. In rcc there is no way i could kill you because i have 180 ping and have less than 10 kills total. my whole goal as a bandit is to rp stealing, stopping traders, avoiding tw. also, where was the location you where feeding your horse. Depending on the location could have directly affected my actions. I do not random, and take it personally when people think i go up to people and shoot them in the back. Many people say I am a good rper need references? Anyway please answer back so i can get a better look at the situation in which you "say" it occured

cheers optimal.

Anyways.... Why quad-post?
Ob3y every time I play with you you annoy me because all you do is target members of the town watch. You only do this because of your out-of-character hate for them. Why don't you 'RP' something else instead?  I switch what I do every time I play almost.

have you never seen me lead the town watch? i always post rules and if people break i roleplay jail, and jailbreak. Also i am good at starting factions .. a little too good after the blood knight incident, which i accidentaly controlled the whole server with ;D. So dont say i always play bandit. Also, what about the 10 assassins that go after each king who arent even hired. I when doing non tw kills am ALWAYS hired by someone else who wants them dead. So just because someone got fed up of me killing him probobly for a valid reason doesnt mean i should get grilled when there is many more people out there who deserves kicks and bans than i do. I am not blaming or saying names, but this is a waste of time because it seems the people posting on here are the only ones having problems with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom