SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Users who are viewing this thread

Unfortunately I'm having to really give up on trying the Orcs right now. The dwarf ranged units are just too overpowered and too numerous for me to be able to siege their forts successfully. :sad:

Is there a fix coming for the truce bug soon by any chance?

I am not sure when the next fix is coming out but you can fix the truce bug if you open up the simple_triggers.txt, look for the number 384 a little way down the page (it is the first number in the line) and change it to the number 24 and save.

Hopefully the next update contains a lot of quality of life improvements add-ons like latest PBOD/Floris options, mercenary payments adjusting based on size of your company, etc.

Love the work otherwise, amazing!

Nameless Warrior said:
I am not sure when the next fix is coming out but you can fix the truce bug if you open up the simple_triggers.txt, look for the number 384 a little way down the page (it is the first number in the line) and change it to the number 24 and save.

Holy crud. Soon as I did that it's like the political world unclogged and started working again. Thanks!

Nameless Warrior said:

Thank you so much!

Nameless Warrior said:

Gold!! I can enjoy playing again amongst the carnage and potical chaos.

i gotta say the lols im having with this game, i saw a gobo fort with only 60 in the garrison, easy kill i thought, on closer inspection 24 of them were trolls, always pays to look at the troop selection :smile: and cheers nameless 4 the 384 fix :smile:

Odd and minor bugs but nothing game-breaking.

kmCrG.jpg
4jU1t.jpg

I'm loving this mod like a madman, I haven't played so much Warband since I first downloaded Floris! Thank you so much for making this mod, keep up the amazing, amazing work.

I also want to report a bug - it's not game breaking, but it keeps popping up every few in-game days. I was thinking perhaps I need to reinstall it, since I also got the bug someone else around here mentioned where the ladies of certain castles appear as bald and with the same face... anyway, the bug appears in the notes along with all the in-game events, and says "Script error on OPCODE 1610: Invalid party ID -1; Line no. 7; At simple trigger trigger no. 109. Sometimes the simple trigger is 122, too.

Anyway, great job!!

This mod is incredible, but there's a problem with sieges. Shorter races can't get over the ladder. Any way to fix this?

Strange, I can't see them either. I'll repost them:

5E_Gp.jpg

And this one isin't a bug but immersion breaking

PrTbV.jpg

I don't know if this is a bug or not but I'm enlisted in a dwarven army and I just got promoted to a Dwarven Thunderer and I didn't get a rifle or ammunition.

Sloth thanks for the screenshots I have fixed the orc hand for the next version or bugfix we do.
If anyone wants to fix it themselves it is easy to do just open the orc brf file then find orcmale_handR and press right click then press Mirror and save.

Things like different races being in the wrong army is a warband engine recruitment thing that happens sometimes just treat them as slaves or something.

Dominatus try installing the bugfix as this issue was fixed in it.

Nameless Warrior said:
Download the bug fix Barky to fix that (bar grom peak) although it is not game save compatible.

I cannot see your pictures Sloth

Do you mean the bugfix patch on nexus files besides the main install?  I installed that but still get occasional sieges where the ladder is too short.

Just faced a lord with 46 Battle Priest, damn, I thought those were the Elite units not the stock.
And that one Undead Pirate army on the sea has grown to 400 soldiers.

Tovias said:
Just faced a lord with 46 Battle Priest, damn, I thought those were the Elite units not the stock.
And that one Undead Pirate army on the sea has grown to 400 soldiers.

Was it Karl Franz because there is a chance that all faction leaders can get a big intake of their special troop? Maybe he was really lucky and got it a few times.

That pirate bug is strange I will look into it at the weekend

I first want to say that I love your mod.  I started playing it a few days ago, and I've already had more fun with it then all of the rest of the total conversion mods I've tried.  I'm not even that big of a Warhammer fan, but the "Blood for the Blood God!" cries get my blood pumping  :twisted: 

Sorry to include a criticism with this, but I'd like to suggest that you tweak the tournament weapons a bit more.  Letting everyone start with throwing axes or javs in the middle of an open arena is pretty frustrating because luck becomes a major factor in whether or not you move on.  I've only been in tournaments in Chaos and Dark Elf territory so far, but I'm assuming the other locations are the same? 

Also I do prefer infantry, but its nice to have some horses in tournaments to mix things up. 

edit: I just went up 4 levels when I got the killing blow on the Witch King, so I feel better about the tournaments again. LOL

Back
Top Bottom