SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Users who are viewing this thread

We will be releasing Warsword Conquest Beta version around the 24th or 25th of april.

Could have sworn this said 20th. I was so positive it was the 20th, that I stayed up all night anticipating the release.

Silly me.  :roll:

But seriously, I understand things can get delayed lol. Take your time. Thanks for the mod.  :mrgreen:

A teensy bit disappointing but you guys did mention that the date might get pushed back and I completely understand why. I do some limited mod work on other games so I know that sometimes those nasty little gamebreakers don't seem to show up until the last couple rounds of playtesting.

Looking forward to release soon and I'm glad you guys are taking the time to iron out the wrinkles instead of just shoving it out the door.

Well, I'm little bit disappointed but not surprised. Almost every mod have their release date moved to further when releasin' the actual mod. My advice would not to announce the release date at all but release it when it is ready.
It is worthy of smile when seein' the mod is able to download when not expectin' .

And thanks for answerin' , del.

I'm very excited about the beta release, so much empire troop previews, I hope chaos troops are also that impressive.Also if big creatures have made it in the mod we maybe can see some kind of demons in the future?

Sorry for my bad english

Sorry guys I know I said the 20th then changed it to 24th or 25th.
Me and my co modder Nameless warrior are working day and night to get the mod to you but we are still finding some game changing bugs or code that does not work well or things we forgot to add before the release.

I know I have said this before but we need a few more days, we will try and get the mod to you by saturday night or latest sunday (UK time).

Sorry to let you down again and thank you for your patience.

Good thing I only discovered just now what a massive overhaul this mod has received.

My god. O_O

Alright, since I did not exactly wait for years for this, I guess I can wait a few more days. :razz:

By the way, you should make an all new thread for it.

I hope this won't end like The Great War 5.0 mod for Napoleon Total War which was full of bugs and was unplayable when released.
Damn 'em bugs!

I've been checking this thread daily for many months now and I'm still ok with the delays because to me the more bugs you guys find the more it shows how hard you're working on the mod I think most of us will forgive all the delays so long as you deliver us a mod with as few bugs as possible.

Take your time, we can wait a bit longer. It's nice to know there is such quality control going on with this mod.

I'm just so keen that this mod is still being worked on! Seriously, after months of no news this is awesome! :smile: keep it up! Take your time and squish those bugs, quality takes time. :smile:

I just discovered this brilliant resource for scene makers: http://www.gitzmansgallery.com/index.html

High Resolution Warhammer Maps!

Forgive me for my impatience, but I was wondering if there was an ETA on the table?

I know uploading to hosts takes a long time, just wondering if I can extort some information.

Cheers.

TastyMints said:
Forgive me for my impatience, but I was wondering if there was an ETA on the table?

I know uploading to hosts takes a long time, just wondering if I can extort some information.

Cheers.

This Saturday or Sunday the Dev said. If something changes I'm sure we'll be informed like before.

Back
Top Bottom