SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello gentlemens, i wished so badly to compliment for this pretty awesome mod you have here! However i really have to ask for a change in the battle size. Could you implement some big battle sizer or kinda stuff in the mod? im a tabletop wh player and i have to admit that my heart(s) bleed when i havent ENOUGHT BLOOD FLOWING!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: however, cool mod indeed!

Loganltk said:
Hello gentlemens, i wished so badly to compliment for this pretty awesome mod you have here! However i really have to ask for a change in the battle size. Could you implement some big battle sizer or kinda stuff in the mod? im a tabletop wh player and i have to admit that my heart(s) bleed when i havent ENOUGHT BLOOD FLOWING!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: however, cool mod indeed!

Ever hear of Battlesizer?
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=103109.0

Soooo, I just found this mod the other day (Glad I did as the final is released soon) Anyway, I was wondering if I should download the preview mod or not for it, is it worth it in it's current state, or is it better to wait a few days?

Edit: Caved, decided to try the preview, I have a feeling the full release will be 100% better.

Another Edit: Oh!! I got a question!!!! will the full version allow us to pick what gender of the race we are? the preview doesn't allow it, I can udnerstand for the lizardmen, but ones like drawfs and such.....

Maybe it has to do with fluff as I know in warhammer lore dwarf women don't fight in the armies. Only time you really see women fighting for dwarfs anyways are if they are the ruler of a hold and/or managed to become a thane. Though I guess it's possible some could be engineers working on artillery on the battlefield but don't quote me on that.

Who knows though, maybe they are adding dwarf women. We will just have to wait and see.

IIRC there is a hard-coded limit on races/genders, so only the more important males are included, as adding females would halve the amount of entirely different races ingame.

Ah, true the codings with the in game system itself I can imagine if there is that limitation. Really looking forward though to seeing everything fully completed. Errr... mostly complete, would be really interesting to put magic in here eventually but I think the main focus for now should be getting the races and such done first of course.

Edit:  Huh, something else that might be neat if it wasn't already talked about would be dragons eventually, I do realize that would take a long time if they were to put them in, but it looks amazing as is anyway~

Metaldwarf, Thanks for the battle sizer tips, that changed my life  :shock:
However if you find problems in implementing magics you could use those of Phantasy calradia mod, they pretty cool and easy to use/work.
About dragons, they would be awesome but i dont know if the M&B engine could allow such a  big unit.... Maybe as very expensive and hard to use mounts with crazy armor Hp and charge values that can uber jump with no fall damage :roll:

Gah *fidgets impatiently*

Can't wait for this. Maybe can you throw a bone our way (and by bone I mean some SS's) to tie us over? T.T

Back
Top Bottom