SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Users who are viewing this thread

Choobie said:
Hey I'm really interested in this mod but I need some help installing it and understanding a few things. Getting the mod and patching it was simple enough but what I need help with is the patches by Birger. Is the recent patch that was posted a couple days ago everything that was changed or just the changes listed (sorry for being daft) I'd really appreciate the help! Also when I went to download the most recent patch I got a warning from my antivirus that it was a dangerous download, could someone explain that to me as well, thank you!

Each new update contains all the previous changes/additions as well as the most recent ones (the ones listed).

GeneralLeo said:
Hey uhh... Did anyone notice that THE END TIMES ARE HERE?

http://1d4chan.org/wiki/The_End_Times

Leoncoeur is dead, Finubar and Karl Franz are MIA, Gilles Le Breton is back to make Bretonnia whole and clean of Chaos, and NAGASH IS RESURRECTED. HOLY CRAP.

Also the Skaven have invented Phones, the iSqueak is sure to be a bestseller. Oh, and they're all united now, prepare your buttcheeks.

The Lizardmen have declared that **** has hit the fan and are leaving. Somewhere. 

And did I mention that the hordes of Chaos are invading? Yeah, they're EVERYWHERE. 

Oh, and Grimgor's rage meter is nearly full. Da biggest WAAAAAAGH! iz gonna pruuv who da biggest orc is.

Sigmar help us all.
    hmn..i agree, a mess!

leonn said:
GeneralLeo said:

Leoncoeur is dead, Finubar and Karl Franz are MIA, Gilles Le Breton is back to make Bretonnia whole and clean of Chaos, and NAGASH IS RESURRECTED. HOLY CRAP.

Also the Skaven have invented Phones, the iSqueak is sure to be a bestseller. Oh, and they're all united now, prepare your buttcheeks.

The Lizardmen have declared that **** has hit the fan and are leaving. Somewhere. 

And did I mention that the hordes of Chaos are invading? Yeah, they're EVERYWHERE. 

Oh, and Grimgor's rage meter is nearly full. Da biggest WAAAAAAGH! iz gonna pruuv who da biggest orc is.

Sigmar help us all.
    hmn..i agree, a mess!

Meh. All it takes to fix it would be Empire pulling another Chosen of Sigmar out of their butt and voilá.

Birger Jarl said:
leonn said:
GeneralLeo said:

Sigmar help us all.
    hmn..i agree, a mess!

Meh. All it takes to fix it would be Empire pulling another Chosen of Sigmar out of their butt and voilá.
It's looks like 40k-zation of WH setting true be told.
But it comes in favor of this mod in a way- Kislev, Estalia and Tilea are gone, vampires can be introduced as high tier  Nehekhara troops, while Ogres can become invading faction.

Dulgakhor said:
Birger Jarl said:
leonn said:
GeneralLeo said:

Sigmar help us all.
    hmn..i agree, a mess!

But it comes in favor of this mod in a way- Kislev, Estalia and Tilea are gone, vampires can be introduced as high tier  Nehekhara troops, while Ogres can become invading faction.

A chosen of Sigmar is already in place, look for Valten if you're interested. Hope he doesn't replace good old Karl :sad:

Also I don't think the mod should incorporate this update, vampire counts would be OP, since Vlad is back in action, not to mention ****ing Nagash, how would you even implement that guy? The Empire would be as the Orcs are right now (in the mod), and Chaos would dominate half of the map. Not to mention the return of the demigod Gilles, which would probably affect the balance of Bretonnia a lot. Oh, and the Lizardmen would probably be off the table, which would be sad :sad:

Is there a way of adding the chaos dwarf mercenaries as a troop choice for the player kingdom. I want to start a chaos dwarf faction!  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Thanks.

GeneralLeo said:
Dulgakhor said:
Birger Jarl said:
leonn said:
GeneralLeo said:

Sigmar help us all.
    hmn..i agree, a mess!

A chosen of Sigmar is already in place, look for Valten if you're interested. Hope he doesn't replace good old Karl :sad:

Also I don't think the mod should incorporate this update, vampire counts would be OP, since Vlad is back in action, not to mention ******** Nagash, how would you even implement that guy? The Empire would be as the Orcs are right now (in the mod), and Chaos would dominate half of the map. Not to mention the return of the demigod Gilles, which would probably affect the balance of Bretonnia a lot. Oh, and the Lizardmen would probably be off the table, which would be sad :sad:
  yes,the mod is still unbalanced as it is. the orcs usually get wiped out,dk elves dont move and neither do the lizardmen plus many other problems. due i suspect more to the failings of the native ai more than anything the mod does.

Guy, guys, hold on. Your imagination took You too far. For now we can only hope that there will be 'any' update of this mod. And Lizardmen are already off the table considering their isolation an AI pathfinding problems...

oh i dont know,lizardmen are a good army if you're in charge. ive managed to stomp most everyone with a largeish army of them with pirate firearms backing them up. with the ai in charge though,may as well not be there!

GeneralLeo said:
Dulgakhor said:
Birger Jarl said:
leonn said:
GeneralLeo said:

Sigmar help us all.
    hmn..i agree, a mess!

Didn't Valten technically get murderized at the end of his story?

Birger Jarl said:
Didn't Valten technically get murderized at the end of his story?
Borosev said:
According to what i read from the link above, he was assassinated whilst recovering from his wounds...

You guys probably read the stuff from lexicanum, 1d4chan mentioned that the Storm of Chaos (6th ed.) got retconned, now things are messed up. Here are some pages from the new book, specifically the last page where I found Valten to be mentioned, killing Crom in an epic manner, and his mini stats and background:

http://m.imgur.com/mEq8GeK,7jMVIFA,R3T5Xfj

Edit: Note that he uses Ghal Maraz. Also sorry for the mobile link, don't have access to a PC right now.

GeneralLeo said:
You guys probably read the stuff from lexicanum, 1d4chan mentioned that the Storm of Chaos (6th ed.) got retconned, now things are messed up. Here are some pages from the new book, specifically the last page where I found Valten to be mentioned, killing Crom in an epic manner, and his mini stats and background:

http://m.imgur.com/mEq8GeK,7jMVIFA,R3T5Xfj

Edit: Note that he uses Ghal Maraz. Also sorry for the mobile link, don't have access to a PC right now.

Oh then there is still hope for the Empire... I was already planning the bombing of GW headquarters  :mrgreen:

I've been reading some rumors and speculations on Warseer, Ulthuan.net etc. and some people have suggested that Karl Franz will become something akin to da Emprah in 40k. Since he got rezed and many peeps expect him to start bashing chaos/undead after the events in Altdorf. Also rumour has it that the next release will be about the Elves and after that Skaven. The End Times "Khaine" as someone put it. But I really hope the rumour of them combining all 3 elven factions is bull because fluff wise it will make no sense. Unless they do it temporary like they doing with Vampire Counts/Tomb Kings. Unless that is not temporary and these will be new merged factions in 9th edition... :shock:

Birger Jarl said:
leonn said:
GeneralLeo said:

Sigmar help us all.
    hmn..i agree, a mess!

Maybe everything will get solved in the ultimate Blood Bowl tourney.

Back
Top Bottom