SP Fantasy Warsword Conquest - New Opening Post

Users who are viewing this thread

I agree with Furok , there is nothing wrong with having two mods based on warhammer and mine and Furok mods look like they are working on different areas of warhammer and we have different ideas any way, surely its better for the players to have a choice of mods for warhammer to play any way.

Very cool, but I would move the map a little bit to the right, to leave the Old World totally complete.

Also, Del. I suggest you make the map not only big, but dense. With a lot of settlements. Like Europe 1200, so that the place doesn't feel empty, and looks complete and alive.

And by the way, if you are still using the heraldic banners I made it would be good to appear in the credits. And of course, count on me for the trailer once the mod has a good lot of content.

I did a tiny bit of work on a similar mod myself (not much just using stock models with rebalanced stats), before I moved to Return of the Shadow.
I would be very eager to see a Warhammer mod based in Lustria and will follow this eagerly!

I have to agree with the skink, also he is too upright, if you can a custom skeleton would be in order!
http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m1184768_99120208004_LizardmenSkinkRegimentMain_873x627.jpg

EDIT: Converted image to hyperlink to save space and stop stealing GW's bandwidth

Hi all
I will post an update on how the mod is going and some screenshots of what we have been working tonight or tomorrow sometime , some very nice things have been going on  :grin:

Crossbow Joe said:
Can we see these very nice things? :wink:
You can wait. Allows you time to build up excitement. But I will say this (del don't smack me up 'cross the side of the head for this, but) that they are very nice indeed. :cool:

Emperor Milton

Hi all here are a couple of screenshots what we have been working on this past week , I have a lot of new stuff started but not finished and put in the game yet so if I get chance to I will post some more screenshots at the end of the week  :grin:
Screenshots
Coldone model by Emperor Milton thanks man  :wink: , rigging , textures etc by me.

coldnew1.jpg

coldnew2.jpg

coldnew3.jpg

also I have just finished a new Temple Guard helmet today.

templeguard.jpg

awesomes. I've just started a beastmen WHF army. awesome that sum1 made it a m&b mod. del, i would worship you if i wasn't an atheist.

Back
Top Bottom