Game crashes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Affe

Regular
Hi All

I know there are several discussions about that, but I didn't found any solutions for that. I reased the reneder_buffer_size to 512 ( 8 GB Ram ).
I set the graphics to low. But the Game crashes always after i defaeted the first man in the beginning of the game.

Any thouths ?
Versions : Warband 1.32 and latest Brytenwalda

It's my first time posting here in the forums and for the past few weeks i got the same problem as yours and i found out a way to fix this kind of crash. So let me share it to you and its up to you if you wanna try it or not. Type this in  your Command Prompt type "bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVA 2990" without quotes and press ENTER and afterwards REBOOT your PC. I hope it will work for you. BTW this is the link for more info http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,131274.0.html

Hi all . Sorry for the confusing message from me. It was my fqult. I didn't set my language to english. Thats why it crashed. With english no crashes 3 hours. This mod ie awesome. In combination with diplomacy its the best that exists. Muchos muchos gracias !

Back
Top Bottom