Treasures of Britannia [spoiler]

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm having a bit of trouble with this. I asked about it and was told to see Conchobor (or whatever his name is) and found him in Wales. He told me that story about his dad and sent me to Canterbury, but I've forgotten the name of the bloke I need to see there. I can't find anyone there out of the ordinary, I visited the tavern and walked around the streets, but no one unusual was about.

Can anyone help?

You need to speak to Mordred, the bard in the castle.

Although I had trouble after this on this quest.  I won't post any spoilers, but things seemed to end rather abruptly.  Not sure if I did anything wrong.

ace_sw85 said:
You need to speak to Mordred, the bard in the castle.

Although I had trouble after this on this quest.  I won't post any spoilers, but things seemed to end rather abruptly.  Not sure if I did anything wrong.
And no treasure!?

Edit: I just found Mordred and he's just telling me to go back to the first guy! I was made to go around in circles and ultimately there was absolutely no treasure!

It seems this is a complete waste of time... And since there is trouble with quest information logs in this mod (Sword of Beowulf quest) I am never taking risks again by not taking notes of names, locations, ect.. So now I have a piece (or pieces) of paper and a pen (somewhere) ready to take notes... and when I started writting almost all (gave up on the 7th) the treasure items and only to find out the treasures are made up... I just felt like  :evil: ..... lets just say I hope I can find Chonchobar again and hope he's in someones party I can attack, take him prisoner and send him to the salt mine... offcourse that will never happen!!

I do think this should be made into a real quest though and many more similar to the Beowulff and holy relic quests..

It would be cool if there was some form of treasure... like an actual pot that ensured that your army would never starve (but provided no morale bonus).
The quest ended for me when I talked to Conchobor again, and I had the option of taking money for not killing him, or refusing the money for honor. I refused the money.

Back
Top Bottom