LSP 3D Art Highlanders models *#:-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Bayard-X said:
Get the BRF into the ressources folder, the textures into the textures folder. Next step is modifying the text files or using the module system. You can use it in any way.

xD
It's all chinese to me sorry...So I'll get those files and put them in resources and textures...what is this modifying text files or using the module system business?

Put these into my modified version of POP. The Pendor troop tree now has a line of Highlander troops that can only be recruited from former Fierdsvain and Ravenstern villages. And they look AWESOME!

Tomy44 said:
Someone know how can i join Yamabusi to speak to him?

Thanks in advance :smile:
He worked for Mount and Musket when he disapeard this year at feburary, so you cant... He is not online anymore and we couldnt find anyhting about him...

Quixote said:
Bayard-X said:
Get the BRF into the ressources folder, the textures into the textures folder. Next step is modifying the text files or using the module system. You can use it in any way.

xD
It's all chinese to me sorry...So I'll get those files and put them in resources and textures...what is this modifying text files or using the module system business?

So I assume module system is far out of your reach. To a noob, it's beyond Chinese, it's Klingon.

You have to change the text files, but there are either very good instructions already included to the source, or even modified textfiles. Have another look at the readme. Documentation is yo' girlfriend - all you need to do, is pay due attention.

Oh well. On second thought. Remembering how many good mods got lost in the transition between M&B and Warband I have mixed feelings about the release of a totally new game. Besides, with all the great gameplay enhancing features mods like diplomacy, Pre-battle orders, battlesizer, and such add to the game I don't really see what a sequel would bring to the table in terms of overall gaming experience. All they could do really would be to upgrade graphics and maybe a better physics engine. For which I also believe there are user-made utilities. The sequel would have to add something extremely innovative and mind blowing not to be a waste of time and money. 

The models are awsome!...

I download the .rar file (mbrepository) and when i unrar, says the "highlander_1.dds" is damage or something...but everything else WORKS FINE

I send you a MP asking a little thing!!!
THANKS!

I hate bumping old threads but I tried getting this into my game and i keep getting missing mesh errors when an item's supposed to be in a shop.

I took the textures and resource folders out of the download and put them in my native, and copied the all the highlander lines from the items_kinds1 into mine and updated the number at the top. I was pretty sure I was  doing it right, what else could I have missed?

Back
Top Bottom