[B] Imperium Graecorum

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Architectural Design Comparison, The Effects of Modern Media on the World of Politics, and the main conflict of Giant

Well, I've had the flu for the last week and a half.  :lol:  Seems like someone doesn't want me modding.  The good news is, the community has helped me pinpoint the cause of the runtime errors, so the problem just lies in working them all out.  :roll:

Anyway, we've got a decent character creation planned, and it's a WIP at the moment.  I've also got some intuitive other features in the works, some are almost done, some are almost started.  And I've been working on general polishing as well. 

Imperium Graecorum has registered a domain name!  We have plans to have a small informational website, with download links, screenshot gallery, message board, etc. 

Check out what's on there now by visiting:

>>www.igmod.net<<

You can also visit out self-hosted forums and say hello at:

>>www.forums.igmod.net<<

Regards,
-Imperium Graecorum Developments

Quick question: I'm really interested in this mod (and Late Roman/early Byzantine archaeology) but I've found myself dependent on the conveniences of the Floris Mod pack, most importantly the "Speak with Guildmaster" and "Speak with the Village Elder" buttons, to the extent that the game is unplayable for me without them. Are there any plans to implement these, or equivalent,  time-savers in a future build?

It appears to be down. I just told Bolkonsky so hopefully he will have it up again soon.

ushockey said:
There havn't been any updates recently and I was just wondering if this mod is still being worked on.

Here you go. These are mostly low quality items(very old items) though.
808122bc8ab345a186bcdeb.jpg
agen1.jpg
Other then that, I was working on an Avar helm but I've stopped due to computer graphics failing and I probably won't be ready to model anytime soon. We have two other modelers though who are good, but Counterpoint is in the Middle East since he's in the army and Sumskillz has been recently recruited.

We will have an update sooner than later (how soon? if I knew I'd say, but I don't as CO handles that).

Team members
We have recruited a Grammarian of Medieval Greco language, two Historical Advisers, and hopefully some time this weekend a new 2D artist.

Quest development

One major quest is being hashed out which will involve the seeking of Christian holy relics. A handful of minor quests are already written for the most part which involve intrigue, murder and vengeance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom